Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Comet and co shot their beams into the finisher.

R'ucku and G'urf finally opened their eyes one more time and take one final look before being blasted by Edgeworth's finisher.

"No...NO....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" 

R'ucku and G'urf yelled their final words before getting hit.

• Thumbs Up 2

Tails adds to the beam with his own powers, firing them with his hands.

"Tails! Your old powers, you can use them in that form?" Sonic asks.

Tails simply gives him a thumbs up while his bootleg self talks. "I have no idea what they hey-hey you're talking about!

• Thumbs Up 3

"Fire at will." Kardia informed her boss as she shot into Edgeworth's beam.

Robrainiac grinned maniaclly as he shot his own charged beam as well into the light.

"N-N-N-NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" P'py'rus cried out "I WILL NEVER DIEEE-"

P'py'rus's screams were cut off by the flash of light,

"Aw, crap!" Khi-tii cried out as well, everything she picked up dropping out of her pockets "I could have pawned all this stuff oooooffffff!!"

Ugh thank GODS. Mayhem said within Katii's mindI was getting sick of her. It'll be good to see Whiskers again. 

• Thumbs Up 5

The blast knocks out Yoyo with force! Heck it even hits Shadeyman who wasn't bothering to even try to fight! Probably helped that Mog lured them right into the blast!

"YAY GO TEAM SKYLANDERS!" Mog cheered, striking a victory pose.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Fire at will." Kardia informed her boss as she shot into Edgeworth's beam.

Robrainiac grinned maniaclly as he shot his own charged beam as well into the light.

"N-N-N-NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" P'py'rus cried out "I WILL NEVER DIEEE-"

P'py'rus's screams were cut off by the flash of light,

"Aw, crap!" Khi-tii cried out as well, everything she picked up dropping out of her pockets "I could have pawned all this stuff oooooffffff!!"

Ugh thank GODS. Mayhem said within Katii's mindI was getting sick of her. It'll be good to see Whiskers again. 

Right after that then, a mysterious figure *POOFED* and with a wave of her cape, whisked Khi-tii, Kardia, and Robrainiac to god knows where!

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie, Sig, Arle and Goemon use their abilities to help to the best of their ability.

And they stand back from the blast upon noticing. And Arle, Amitie and Sig use various spells on it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Edgeworth fell onto the ground after the attack, the strain on his leg and foot having been too much. While Joker's Phoenix Down made it so he would be able to walk again, this injury wasn't gonna poof away.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Let me help!" Amitie used her healing spell on Edgeworth, healing him up a good deal.

"That feel better?" Amitie asked.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, SurrealBrain said:

"Let me help!" Amitie used her healing spell on Edgeworth, healing him up a good deal.

"That feel better?" Amitie asked.

Edgeworth nodded. "Y-yes...but I don't think I'll be able to get to the courtroom alone...I think Terriful had that damn sword enchanted....so this wound won't be magically disappearing unfortunately...." 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Okay." Amitie said. "We need to carry Edgeworth! Can someone help?!"

"I will." Sig said. So they both help Edgeworth on his feet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth nodded. "Y-yes...but I don't think I'll be able to get to the courtroom alone...I think Terriful had that damn sword enchanted....so this wound won't be magically disappearing unfortunately...." 

Undyne wasn't willing to let this one go..."THEN we'll help heal you...with determination! I've seen the human Frisk come back from the brink of death with this power you humans have!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Sarge quickly helps prop Edgeworth up. "Got your back sir." 

Mog rushes in. "Can I help too? Please?" She asks sweetly.

• Thumbs Up 1

3hv6fx9.jpg

"I'll help out!" Kaede goes to Edgeworth to ensure he doesn't fall.

Meanwhile, Sonic looks at Tails. "So... what do we do with you?"

"Don't think you've won just because my limbs like you! I'm still gonna score with Kat, and you won't stop m-" Tails looks to see that his hands handcuffed himself to make it look like he's defeated with the others. "Oooooooooh fiddlesticks."

• Thumbs Up 4

Bud came over to help Edgeworth as well. "Don't worry dude er sir. I got your back too." Bud said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Edgeworth grunted. "W-we don't have time to worry about me damnit! We need to get to the courtroom and help out Wright...I refuse to let that insane clown hurt the rest of you like he did to these bootlegs!" Edgeworth sighed. "So please...help me get to the courtroom...I'll heal afterwards, but my students comes before my life" Edgeworth said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"We'll do our best, but...you don't gotta worry about us..." Amitie said. "...but I'm glad you care." She said with a smile.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Nice job capturing yourself, Tails! Don't worry, we'll get you fully free soon! Hang in there!" Sayaka gives a salute and that gesture is returned with a thumbs up by Tails as he tosses his Utility Wrench to Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 2

"You heard him people! Let's get Edgeworth to the court before we all wind up like those bootlegs!" Sarge ordered. He then helps Edgeworth get out side. With Mog and Ztar close behind.

• Thumbs Up 1

Khi-tii was cowering in a ball, clutching all the stolen goods. She slowly opened her eyes and grinned evilly.

Oh damn it... Mayhem said in Khi-Tii's head.

"Oh hell yes!" Khi-tii laughed maniaclly holding her stolen goods high up in the air, "The greatest thief-slash-assasin, lives to see another day! An a few extra bucks. as well... Hehehehehe."

Khi-tii soon felt her tail being grabbed by a cold, metallic hand. Within a few seconds, she was face to face with the cyborg Villain himself, Robrainiac.

"Uh oh..." Khi-tii gulped and grinned widely. "Heeeyyy, big guy... Heheheh... So um... where are we?"

• Thumbs Up 4

WE NOW GO BACK TO 3 HOURS AGO.......IN The COURTROOM WITH PHOENIX, MAYA, LUPIN, GUMSHOE, and INKWELL........

The gavel came down with a slam.

"Court is now in session for the trial of Joker and L.O.S.E. v Sky-lander Academy and Neptune."

JWzBiL7.gif

"Y'know Wrighto my dear boy, I must say I've been missing out on the fun here in court! With law this abusable! TSK TSK, I must say, you lawyers certainly know how to party and clown around with the law. Oh and just listen to that fanfare playing", he noted "Trial 2004" playing the background.

"Probably to herald my rise over your upcoming defeat!"

Image result for joker dcau

Phoenix and company were dead silent with Dusty, Avenger, and "Skye" the crow there too.

"Hmph! Guys there's one thing I've been told on my long rough road!", Phoenix said to Lupin @SurrealBrain and @Emperor Robrainiac Inkwell, "A lawyer is someone who smiles even in the darkest of times! SO let's outshine that clown's smile and beat him to the punchline and victory!"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"YOUR HONOR! THE DEFENSE WAS BORN READY!"

"My, my and quite spirited too!", the Judge complimented.

3IgNxTd.gif

"AHEM! Your honor!", Harley piped up. "We'd like to call this an open and shut case and call up the defendant to confess-"

Image result for OBJECTION

"AH! MS. SKye!? Fancy meeting you, our new Multiuniversal Chief Prosecutor here!"

lana-mad%28b%29.gif

"Yes, thank you your honor, but I'm here on business to state that having Ms. Nep over there testify would be premature as I right now have the original Neptune on her way to testify as we speak!"

"BAH! So fine! Wasn't like that was the only Ace up my sleeve, HEE HEEHEE!", the Joker taunted.Image result for joker dcau card

"Oh Kat! My sweet! Come on down and-"

Image result for OBJECTION

"Actually your honor! The defense will be the ones first calling a witness, as it was the plaintiff who ushered the challenge so prematurely "

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

wOljagC.gif

"That's enough plaintiffs! The defense has a point!", the Judge concurred.

"Your honor, the defense calls, Lupin the 3rd to the witness stand!"

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

Showtime Lupin, don't let us down.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I only hope Jigen can forgive me for having knocked him out, as the phrase goes." Goemon said.

"I'm sure he'll understand." Amitie said.

I not only understand, but I agree with ya for it, Jigen thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Speaking of which Mr. Wright, I haven't seen Mr. Edgeworth since his entrance with that evidence yesterday. I thought he would be joining you for another spirited defense, has something happened to him?" The Judge asked concerned.

maxresdefault.0.jpg

"Yes, I must admit Wrighto, You do seem to be lacking your old buddy old pal, your partner in crime! I suppose he left you hanging right on the edge of defeat, amirite?!" The Joker let out a mocking laugh, knowing full well where Edgeworth was.

• Thumbs Up 2

Lupin goes up to the stand and says this. "Thank you your honor. Now, I'm aware Edgeworth has gone missing? Ever wonder why?"

"Because he was kidnapped."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Speaking of which Mr. Wright, I haven't seen Mr. Edgeworth since his entrance with that evidence yesterday. I thought he would be joining you for another spirited defense, has something happened to him?" The Judge asked concerned.

maxresdefault.0.jpg

"Yes, I must admit Wrighto, You do seem to be lacking your old buddy old pal, your partner in crime! I suppose he left you hanging right on the edge of defeat, amirite?!" The Joker let out a mocking laugh, knowing full well where Edgeworth was.

"OH, don't worry, 'Mistah J', Phoenix said mocking Joker and Harley. "We've got an explanation for that!"

1 minute ago, SurrealBrain said:

Lupin goes up to the stand and says this. "Thank you your honor. Now, I'm aware Edgeworth has gone missing? Ever wonder why?"

"Because he was kidnapped."

"Precisely that ladies and gentlemen!"

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20120828185245

"K-kidnapped you say?! But shouldn't we be out saving Mr. Edgeworth then, instead of arguing this?!" 

a496ed7892167b0cc3f544bb982bec5f.jpg

"I think not Judgey! Your trial system only allows for three days! If he leaves now, it's game over for him! So what's it gonna be Wrighto? Trying to save a guilty party, or saving your partner in crime, CliffEdge?!" Joker sneered.

• Thumbs Up 2