Awoo.

Detective SSMB & The Case of the Sonic 25th Anniversary "P.g. 100 is the best... food discussion started."

Badnik Mechanic

1 minute ago, Tails spin said:

I'm going to hate saying this. But could it be an official announcement of fire and ice being canceled. It would tick off a handful of people wating for it.

I thought that at first, but Aaron mentioned it again really recently, so that suggests otherwise. 

50 minutes ago, Skyler said:

:)

I agree

But seriously, this sounds interesting. I'm gonna want to refresh Sonic Retro every 5 seconds now

Wait this is coming from an actual member? You know what fuck this shit I'm not gonna believe anything anymore lol

i'm so sorry I just have a hard time believing this you know? Specially after all the fake leaks that have happened

Wait this is coming from an actual member? You know what fuck this shit I'm not gonna believe anything anymore lol

i'm so sorry I just have a hard time believing this you know? Specially after all the fake leaks that have happened

Gene's legit despite his Lupin avatar. Only thing he might steal is our sleep! But yeah he is legit, gal.

• Thumbs Up 2

If it is a reveal for the next Sonic game, I expect a short CGI trailer similar to Generatins and no actual gameplay, if not that then possibly a logo for the game with the main premise of the game as the info given. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Mikyeong said:

WHOOPS

I can see why folks are antsy about it. Nothing like this is ever concrete.

I trust Retro's folks more than the likes of TSSZ, though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Mikyeong said:

GeneHF, TimmiT and the gang over at Retro aren't ones to make stuff up. 

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm ready for the Sonic franchise to be ruined once more.

Whether or not that's the good kind of ruin has yet to be seen.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Sega DogTagz said:

If they got Ian to write it, I'd already be in "shut up and take my money" mode. The FF's just got that Sega freindly lick of paint too.

#conspiracy_theory.

I could see a game going in that direction splitting the fanbase pretty good. We'll love, we'll rage, it'll be great.

That explains why lately have been mentioning SatAm on twitter and YouTube, as for the new game I hope it's multiplatform make exclusive these days is bad business for third party developers.

Well, whatever we get tomorrow will probably cause one or all of these reactions within the fanbase

CbTIPE8UMAAHxSc.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, I can EASILY wait for the reveal. On the other hand, I can NOT wait for people's reaction[emoji38]Aw, Sonic fans. Never change.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Indigo Rush said:

GeneHF, TimmiT and the gang over at Retro aren't ones to make stuff up. 

Do they have access to that Sega Press thing or...?

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Tracker said:

WHOOPS

Maybe I should believe them like a normal person but I'm not holding my breath. (Damn you Rush!)

Anyway, nothing against the gang, I'm just a little eh about it but hey i'm used to be proved wrong haha

10 minutes ago, Tracker said:

WHOOPS

Hey TSSZ has gotten better ever since Donnie came on board. 

• Thumbs Up 8

1 minute ago, Auto said:

Do they have access to that Sega Press thing or...?

I have no idea.

What I do know is that they're reliable and I can't think of any instances where multiple high-profile Retro members have corroborated on knowing something and have it turn out to be a hoax. It would be equivalent to a handful of mods/staff from here making this stuff up. It doesn't click.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Dejimon11 said:

Hey TSSZ has gotten better ever since Donnie came on board. 

Yeah and he comes here time to time as well. I dont think anyone else from tssz did that before

Goddamnit SEGA why don't you just lidten to your fans.

Why are you hiring interns when you cud be making SOnic Adventure 3.

• Thumbs Up 1