Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

bang%201_zpsat521ck9.png

"Someone asked for a real ninja!?" Bang appeared before the heroes. "I'll take it from here!"

"What the? Why are there so many ninjas?" Sonic asks.

Sayaka shrugs. "Might as well call your brother."

"Getting him on the line..." Sonic says, pressing buttons on his DEUS.

When they arrive at the headquarters, Val met a familiar face:

tumblr_static_she_straight_do.png

Valkyire: "Waya! How's ninja school been treating ya, GF?"

Waya-Hime: "Ooh, I don't go to ninja school anymore! ... Well, more that I snuck   out of it."

Dreamy: "How many of unmentioned friends do you have, Val?"

bang%201_zpsat521ck9.png

"Hey more people who look like ninja! They may look strange but I sense the justice in their hearts! I shall make you all my pupils starting today!"

A portal opens as a black Sentinel with red stripes emerges. "Hey... you need me?" Shadow asks, confused.

"Yeah, Shadow. We have a uh... lot of ninjas here for some reason. Thought you should take a look." Sonic explains.

Shadow gave a small chuckle. "Well, they do look like my kind of people."

Strider entered the room:

Strider Hiryu: "The reason why we're here is that a shapeshifter is going around discrediting the art of ninjustu, our records shows whoever this shapeshifter is, they have come to your town."

Serena: "Hmm, perhaps I can be of service, the thought patterns of the shapeshifter should be different between the actual person."

Punchy: "Hmm, maybe we can spot them by not being a ninja?"

Rosie: "That doesn't really narrow it down, Punchy."

bang%203_zpsst1w9sa9.png

"What a coward! He shames ninjas everywhere! We shall reclaim our honor!"

bang%201_zpsat521ck9.png

"But I see through our enemy! Its none other than..."

Jin_Kisaragi_%28Centralfiction%2C_Charac

"That bastard Jin Kisaragi! We shall show him the meaning of justice!"

"We'll get investigating. I'll leave you ninjas to do your work. Good luck, Shadow. I'm sending more backup." Sonic says, running off with the other Disciples.

"A shapeshifter, huh? We should probably also look through the history of every universe here." Shadow says.

Two more portals open, revealing three more Disciples.

"You think you can have a Ninja gathering without me?" Steath Elf asks.

"Or me? Is it because of my stench?" Stink Bomb walks out of the portal, holding onto his tail.

Nya jumps out. "Hope you don't mind having an Ex-Samurai join your little crew, but it's good to work without the other characters from my franchise for a change."

bang%203_zpsst1w9sa9.png

"I shall take some of us to defeat our true enemy! Come! We shall make Jin Kisaragi pay for his crimes against all ninja!" Bang ran out of the room, excited to face his arch-nemesis again.

"Hang on! A virtue of a ninja is patience." Shadow resches for the door only to slam on him. "Too late..."

"Heh, reminds me of Kai and his reckless attitude." Nya chuckles.

Stealth Elf nods. "Yeah. Worked with him in several Metarex fights. Not exactly the best of stratagists."

Meowkie and Rarity go through their files:

Rarity: "Strider Hiryu, frequent collaborator with Victor Von DOOM?"

Strider Hiryu: "I am simply Victor's comrade, I do not approve of everything he does."

Meowkie: "Waya-Hime, works for the evil Doctor Bomb, has killed people in the past ... yandere? What does that word mean?"

Punchy: "What I want to know is where are the Ninja Turtles?"

"We have the Ninja Turtles as Disciples. It's just that none of them are available at the moment as they are busy. Plus, the don't seem to exist in this specific multiverse... yet." Shadow explains.

"And they can smell! Which means I fit right in with them during gatherings and other special occasions." Stink Bomb adds.

Jin_Kisaragi_%28Calamity_Trigger%2C_Stor

"I finally found you Jin Kisaragi! Prepare to face justice evildoer!"

"Hmph. What do you want now?"

"Face me in an honorable duel! Then I shall expose you for your evil deeds against all ninja!"

"Very well. If its to get you to shut up then I have no choice but to accept."

"My money's on the white haired guy." Shadow says. "Popcorn?" He hands the others a large bag of popcorn.

"How did you get that so fast?" Nya asks.

"Oh young child, there's so much you still need to know about the way of the ninja." Shadow pats her plastic back.

*one dramatic fight later...*

Bang_Shishigami_%28Continuum_Shift%2C_St

"Huh? I won!?"

"You're pretty good..."

"Great! The fist of justice has no bounds on delivering harsh...uhhhh...justice into the heart of evil! Let's take this scoundrel back to base and I'll show that I have defeated the ultimate enemy!"

"That is a most unexpected outcome." Stink Bomb says.

Shadow gives a small growl. "And I fear this won't end well..."

"Or maybe you're just mad you made the wrong choice." Nya leans to Shadow, trying to tease him.

"Shut up." Shadow replies, bluntly.

Bustup_03_12_zpshpg8hguv.png

"You there! The one with the sweaty muscles!"

bang%202_zpsvm49m3yq.png

"Who me?"

Bustup_03_13_zpsy7cbk53h.png

"You just came out of nowhere and beat up someone without a second thought! This guy is completely innocent!"

bang%203_zpsst1w9sa9.png

"Who are you!? State your name evildoer!"

Bustup_03_09_zpsyd6xi3bo.png

"I'm Gundham Tanaka of the Evil Eye! No mere ninja even comes close to my dark powers!"

bang%203_zpsst1w9sa9.png

"You have spirit! I have to admire that!" Bang and Gundham stare each other down.

"This is going to take a while..." Shadow says, tapping his foot. He notices his foot tapping and immediately stops, looking around him to ensure that nobody say him. He then gave a sigh of relief. "Patience, Shadow. Patience." Shadow says to himself.

Xandra looked at everyone real closely:

Xandra: "My experience with shapeshifters is that one thing throws them off, such as a different eye color or a extra tuff of hair."

Mewkie: "We do have to account for that the shapeshifter can be any one of us."

Rosie: "Let's hope Serena isn't it, because she's the biggest hope we got."

Bustup_03_17_zpsnxpca0qb.png

"Go my Dark Devas of Destruction! Show this mortal fool who he's dealing with!"

bang%201_zpsat521ck9.png

"Awww! These guys are pretty adorable!"

bang%206_zpsb5wfzh5a.png

"Ow ow ow! Hey! Get off of me! They're biting me everywhere! Who would had thought rodents could be so vicious?"

Bustup_03_18_zpspijvxqj1.png

"I knew you wouldn't last a second against them."

Bustup_03_20_zpskinhcnej.png

"Now kneel before me and apologize for your actions!"

"That raises a question. Shadow, what were Sentinel Hamsters like?" Stealth Elf asks. "Were they dangerous?"

"Oh yes, very vicious. They were always in the front lines during the war against the first-generation Metarex." Shadow replies. "They took down enemy troops in a snap."

Bustup_03_11_zpsyqpfhots.png

"You did well my Four Devas of Destruction. I've raised you with so much care that it defeated even this cowardly ninja!"

bang%205_zpscnrvu9ga.png

"I resent that remark but I admit defeat!" Bang seemed to be scared of the four hamsters.

"Well, with that out of the way..." Nya rolls her eyes. "Well, Mr. Tanaka was it? If you believed Jin here is innocent, do you have any clues on who is guilty?"

Bustup_03_19_zpsso6f8y9x.png

"I for one have an alibi for him. I was just here, crafting another one of my rituals and he just walked up and started to watch the sunset. I can tell this one is one of the lost children of the world. But as for any clues I have none. I didn't even know a crisis was going on. Perhaps we might learn something from this guy once he wakes up."

"Thank you anyway, Gundham." Stealth Elf nods. "At least we have definitive reasoning that he's innocent."

"We better hope Jin has the details on who's the shapeshifter."