Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Do you have stomach medicine? I got enough moolah to pay for it." Neptune groans, holding a bag of Bells. "Yeah, I'm not gonna hear the end of this from Histoire..."

Slyphie and Miyuki sold a lot of stuff:

Mewkie: "Who's paying for this anyways?"

Rosie: "I am ... now I'm broke."

Sylphie: "Pleasure doing business with you, we shall endorse you."

"Look on the bright side, Rosie." Neptune says. "You may have lost all your money and you probably won't be able to afford keeping your house, but at least you got that endorsement!"

"There's a silver lining to everything!"

Mewkie gathered everyone together:

Mewkie: "Guys, we got a lot of this done because of Rosie, we should pay her back."

Sweetie Belle: "Hmm, it's either the pie or Rosie..."

Dreamy: "It's our friend, she's more important."

Sebastian entered with some more trays, "someone say pie?"

"At least know you can have both for free" Ciel said, commenting on Belle's comment. "I guess this is a happy ending for you all then."

Meanwhile, Punchy and Xandra meet with each other:

Punchy: "So, I seen a lot of endorsement for that apple thing, guess they were successful."

Xandra: "I'm just worried that there might not be any apples left once they're done."

Punchy: "Ah, come on, they can't get all the apples." 

"We only endorsed only a couple companies. It's not like all the apples in the multiverse will disappear, right? Right?" Neptune says.

"Or did I just jinx it?"

Apple Bloom turn on the news:

News Person: "Major Apple shortage all across Material World! This is all your fault!"

Apple Bloom: "You can always count on the news to paint a overly negative view, ya'll."

Scootaloo: "Uh, did we go too far this time?"

Ciel watched the news intently. "Without apples, we would not only lose a major food source but it can ruin the ecosystem. You'd be surprised how one little change can affect the world in some way." Ciel sipped more tea, "we need to get apples back into this world."

Neptune stands up, a bright flash surrounding her as she becomes Purple Heart. "I have an idea. That is, if you don't mind me bringing along a friend of mine."

"We don't have many options. I believe we need all the help we can get." Ciel summoned his faithful butler to his side. "We will help in any way we can."

"Please to be of service" Sebastian said, "I am after all one hell of a butler."

Purple Heart activates the DEUS and presses a couple buttons on the touch screen. A contact list shows up as she enters the name. "Camo, Food Fight, High Five, we need you."

A portal opens as three green creatures emerge from the swirling vortex.

"Somebody call for me?" Camo asks, being the first to come out.

"Ready to serve some justice! And by justice, I mean food!" Food Fight declares, running out of the portal.

"Bzzzt! Ready to go!" High Five flies out of the portal, zipping around the others.

"..." Ciel is lost for words on the newcomers.

"I could had sworn I saw another big lizard walking around but he didn't seem to be someone to deal with" Sebastian adds.

"Then don't bother it. Anyways what can you three do to help?"

"Camo here creates fruits or vegetables at a rapid pace, including apples." Purple Heart says, pointing at the plant dragon hybrid before moving onto her artichoke ally. "Food Fight has recieved weapon modification from Tails to shoot more than tomatoes and zucchinis."

High Five flies in front of the other three Disciples to introduce himself. "Bzzzt! And when I slam into the ground, apples fly out! Pretty neat, huh?"

Nano tried a apple with her new stomach:

Nano: "Hmm, too crunchy, it would work better as a juice."

Mewkie: "Can't argue with that, apple juice is the bomb!"

Rosa: "Ah, so that's where Val gets her weird lingo."

"Better than Camo's overripe apples!" Neptune says, who reverted back to her regular form. "You eat one of those, they'll explode on ya!"

"I learned to control it! Mostly." Camo replies.

Sweetie Belle felt down:

Sweetie Belle: "It's ... nothing, I did nothing, we did nothing, we can't do anything without adults."

"What kind of group are we if we can't accomplish anything by our selves?"

Scootaloo and Apple Bloom: "Wait, Sweetie ... come on! We did plenty!"

Rosie: "I think only one who can help her is another kid, you go after her."

Neptune nods and goes after Sweetie Belle.

The other Skylanders look at each other. "Well, let's open up some portals and distribute some apples, team!" Food Fight orders.

Mewkie and Dreamy confront Sweetie Belle:

Mewkie: "Sweetie Belle, we did as much as we could do, don't feel bad about it."

Dreamy: "And without you, we wouldn't be gathered together for this anyways."

Sweetie Belle: "Hmm, I just want one thing done on our own... just one thing."

Dreamy: "I got a idea, do you still have those crayons from Boobies?"

"I do!" Neptune says, reaching into her pocket. "Ta-da! Behold the almighty crayons!"

"So, what do you wanna do, SB? Draw a giant naggy Histoire?"

"We just solved a crisis pretty easily" Ciel sipped more tea until the cows went home. "How dull.."

"Such criticism young master! You should play nice with the very things that can ruin your day!" Sebastian seemed humored by Ciel's comments.

Meanwhile, Camo, Food Fight and High Five have created a large pile of apples. One for every dimension.

"That took a lot out of our Magic Reserves!" Food Fight pants. "Using our powers at such rapid speeds! I don't wanna do that again!" The artichoke collapses on the floor.

Sweetie Belle presented her project:

ClgNkCL.png

Meowkie: "Oh, wow, these are cute! Great job, little bosses!"

Rarity: "Hmm, do I see my Cutie Mark?"

Punchy: "Who drew Rosie?"

Rosie: *Whistles*

"Nothing for me? Aw man..." Neptune starts to look down before instantly perking back up. "Alright, I'm over it! What now?"

Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Rosa returned to their own homes:

Sweetie Belle: "Hopefully the next CMC Unlimited meet up goes more smoothly."

Nano: "Uh, if you guys don't mind, I just kinda want to live a normal life, no adventures for me."

Suddenly, a person dashes by:

latest?cb=20121013163248

???: "The fate of all ninja lies in your hand, come, visit us at this place."

He leaves a note.

Valkyrie: "That's Strider Hiryu, this must be serious if such a high tier ninja is the deliveryman."

New storyline: A story all about ninjas!