[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Meowkie got close to Shadow:

Meowkie: "What do you mean "him?" Do you know somethin' we don't?"

Xandra: "Strider, I think it's best we focus our blades somewhere else."

Valkyrie: "Waya, you ready to get all stabby stabby?"

Mewkie: "Hmm, there is one thing we can try, Dreamy, go fetch my ear phones."

Dreamy: "... You have ear phones?"

Meanwhile, the Disciples stumble across Shadow.

"There you all are. I've been searching all over." Shadow says. "Sorry I'm late, got a little occupied with Silver back at The Disciples library."

"Shadow? But aren't you...?" Madoka asks. "Wait... the singed grass, could that be you? Was that your rocket boots?"

"Yes. My shoes have been a little unstable today. Why ask such a question?" Shadow responds, raising his foot. The shoes begin sputtering sparks. "By the way, Tails, this needs to be repaired."

Mewkie brought out the ear phones:

Mewkie: "From what I hear, loud sounds can disrupt a shapeshifter, so if you really are them, then it's a lose lose situation, you refuse to put them on, you look more suspicious, you put them on and ... well."

Punchy: "Wow, that's actually pretty cleaver."

Serena: "Plus, this focus can distort as well, giving me a clearer view into their mind."

"There's one problem." Shadow looks at the Ear Phones. "How exactly do I put them on? I have no ears, you know."

Waya walked around:

Waya: "Excuses excuses, "Shadow" might not have ears, but you do. Or would you prefer to be stabbed?"

Strider Hiryu: "Waya, we do not need to resort to violence, as this proves one thing, he is unwilling to put them on."

Rosie: "Don't worry, for making me look like the bad guy, I'll put those right close to your head."

"You want me to prove I'm legit? I'll prove it, all right!" Shadow snatches the earbuds holds them close to the upper sides of his circular body. The sounds begin playing and Shadow didnt budge. "It certainly was loud but nothing else happened. Therefore, I am legitimate."

"Or perhaps it's because I made you to withstand such sounds!" Tails yells, emerging from the forest. "Nya!"

Nya looks at her hands. "What?"

"Shoot him!" Another Shadow comes from the forest.

"S-Shadow?!" Nya gasps and immediately fires water at her Shadow. "Shadow" coughs as he turns green, revealing a Sentinel Hedghog with a scar on his eye.

"Shifter..." Sonic replies.

"It's Scourge, uncle!" Scourge yells back.

Strider rode on a legion of robotic animals:

Strider Hiryu: "You have disgraced the Strider clan, so I must bring you Ragnarok!"

Waya-Hime: "Hey! Don't leave me out of the fun! I love slashing people up!"

Rosie: (Should we let her go after this or send her to jail before she hurts anyone?)

"Oh, you think it's that easy?" Scourge's hand becomes a machine gun.

"Scourge! Why'd go through all the trouble for this?" Sayaka asks.

"As a Ninja, you'd be able to spy on people without being spotted. I wanted to observe if you changed after your Monokuma case..." Scourge explains. "But no. You'll still in arrest mode. Despite you killing Junko and Lotso, Sonic!"

"I asked what you would do to me, because I was hoping you'd kill me. I bet the answer would be a no."

bang%203_zpsst1w9sa9.png

"Stop right there evildoer! I, Bang Shishigami will defeat you to prove that we ninjas aren't to be trifled with!"

jin%202_zpshcyqjjvj.png

"I'm not a ninja but I do have a bone to pick with you. Yukianesa!"

Bustup_03_10_zps2rgthcoi.png

"Prepare to feel the wrath of the Forbidden One!"

"Cute, very cute!" Scourge aims at Gundham. "Time to finish you the way you should've been finished back in the Link Joker Crisis! Burning with Junko!"

Sonic dashes in and reflects the bullet with his sword. "Not today! Or ever!"

Valkyrie and Xandra do a duel attack:

Valkyrie: "Ugh, it's not working! This guy is too fast!"

Xandra: "Strider, what was that one thing used to do with Guy?"

Strider Hiryu: "A double hyper combo ... but we need more than double or even triple."

Waya: "I think we all know what to do, all together now!"

"You just had to make the "perfect" Sentinel, did you?" Sonic says to Tails, clashing swords with Scourge's, which was once his left arm.

"I AM the perfect Sentinel! I could actually eliminate threats! Unlike you obselete villains!" Scourge yells.

Strider toss Sonic a weapon:

Strider Hiryu: "Oroboros, a weapon that will fire even without you pulling the trigger."

Waya Hime: "You guys ready for SUPER AWESOME MEGA COMBO?"

Rosie: (... I just remember that I'm afraid of pirates, aren't those the ninja natural enemy?)

"A weapon that fill fire on it's own? I'm liking this!" Sonic catches Oroboros and begins firing away, only to have Scourge dodge every bullet.

"Hah!" Scourge laughs. "You think you can take me out that easily?!" 

Suddenly, Scourge's arms and legs cannot move. He looks to see his limbs restrained by chained swords, wrapped around tree branches.

"Now we can!" Sayaka chuckles.

Bustup_03_12_zpshpg8hguv.png

"I'm done with this whole Junko business! Yeah sure I had work with the Link Joker but its part of my plan to take over the world! I won't let anyone else take that chance away from the Great Gundham Tanaka!"

Suddenly Jin froze Gundham in ice

jin%202_zpshcyqjjvj.png

"If you can't fight then stay out of this!" Jin pushed the Gundhamsicle away, making it slide away from danger. Jin takes a defensive stance. "Come at me!"

"He's open, guys!" Sayaka says, pointing at the restrained Scourge.

Scourge breaks open the chains.

"Nevermind?" Sayaka says

Steslth Elf junps into the fight, activating her Splinter Cannon. She begins to fire hundreds of them at Scourge, with Stink Bomb and Shadow throwing Shurikens.

Scourge growls and takes on the form of Oktavia, only to turn back to normal thanks to Sayaka, Sonic and Nya firing water at him.

jin%202_zpshcyqjjvj.png

"This is my chance! Absolute Zero!" Jin slams his sword down, freezing the air and the water around Scourge. "Freeze for all eternity!" Scourge is encased in a large frozen icicle.

bang%201_zpsat521ck9.png

"Looks like he needs a cold drink! Hahahaha!"

"T-This... isn't over... you villains..." A portal opens under Scourge as he disappears into the vortex.

"Of course he always has a means of escape..." Homura says. "However, it's going to take a while for that ice to thaw."

Waya chased after him:

Waya-Hime: "He made Piston Dynamo make me not be able to see stretchy cuteness! I'm going to stab him!"

Meowkie: "... I think I know what yandere means now."

Valkyrie: "Don't worry, she's not that crazy for love."

"Whoa there! No stabbing! Just let him go, we'll kick his ass another time. Don't be like him." Sonic grabs Waya's hand.

Strider took back his oroboros and left:

Punchy: "... Did he take a whale to leave?"

Sweetie Belle: "Well, now that's over, can we do something fun?"

Meowkie: "Maybe we can join somethin'? I don't know."

Mewkie: "We can have a use for the internet for once."

New story: The gang joins a forum!

"Use the internet? For what, exactly?" Madoka asks.

"Well, we do use it back at the base quite a lot. We even look at Real World activity. Still nothing on my origins, though..." Sonic says.

jin%203_zpshxet6xxw.png

"Well that settles it. I'll thaw that kid from earlier." Jin activates his sword and Gundham broke out of the ice.

Bustup_03_13_zpsy7cbk53h.png

"...And I will trample you with all my might in the name of Gundham Tanaka!"

Bustup_03_05_zpsy5hcilvl.png

"Oh. He's gone..."

Everyone laughed at Gundham's mistake.

Meanwhile at L.O.S.E. HQ

izanami%201_zpstigbosmu.png

"What if it now Terumi?"

hazama%201_zpsqytc7ml4.png

"Oh you're gonna love this Madam Imperator! Me and my buddy Ronin have been going around places and we have found something that you would love." Ronin rolled up two giant stasis tanks. "I present to you one shitty vampire and one Ragna the Bloodedge!"

izanami%204_zpslnhwjtq0.png

"Excellent! This furthers our goals. Where did you even find them?"

hazama%202_zpspallbn69.png

"I'll detail it in my report. You'll be surprised where I found them."

izanami%201_zpstigbosmu.png

"Tell Relius to finish with his doll and start preperations on Ragna right away." 

hazama%203_zps1tgo6zaq.png

"Will do!" Hazama left Izanami alone with the tanks.

izanami%205_zpsdtaba7qg.png

"Soon Ragna, you will be a good asset in L.O.S.E.'s hands..."

Sayaka meets up with the others, holding Alter Ego's laptop. "Alrighty, I found something neat we can all try out! This universe apparently has a forum. I suppose being the heroes that we are, we might as well try it out."

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"We have the internet here!" Chihiro seemed excited to see a working computer.

Bustup_09_11_zpspnay6alj.png

"Do they have access to a ton of retro games?" Chiaki seemed excited as well