Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Apple Bloom was confused:

Apple Bloom: "There is pudding with apples in it?"

Nano: "Uh, I hate to be a bummer but I kinda sorta can't eat..."

Mewkie: "Oh, yeah, I doubt Tomori would go as far as give you a stomach, well, just savor that you did something awesome with your friends!"

"Huh, Tails should really give you the ability to eat." Neptune says. "He actually gave his Metal Sonics that ability! It's pretty neat!"

Mewkie wondered about something:

Mewkie: "Don't we know a few undead? Shouldn't they not be able to eat?"

Dreamy: "They can eat, but there is no point in doing so because they're dead."

Scootaloo: "With the pie we plan to make, I doubt any of us can eat it all."

Rosa: "Just one use of Big Magic and you got big enough appetite to eat that pie!"

"The undead? Pie? We can go to the Darklight Crypt!" Neptune suggests. "I heard of this crazy spooky place in Skylands where the undead used to eat the mushy-yucky brains of the living! However, this weird mole guy named Batterson showed up and now all the undead eat is pies!"

Suddenly a strange sight appears, a butler carried his master whom is still shitting his chair

Ciel_Opening_zpsv6uxmziv.png

"Sebastian, I'm not really in mood for socializing with commoners, much less children and cartoon horses."

sebastian-michaelis-black-butler-8.77.jp

"Oh don't be like that. Social activity is key to being Heir to the Phantomhive legacy. If you can't do this then you're probably doing something wrong my young master."

"Very well then. I accept your challenge Sebastian." The butler placed his master's chair down and the said butler left him to socialize. "I'm Ciel Phantomhive, just don't get comfortable with me around since I don't plan on staying."

"Looks like somebody's spoiled!" Neptune says. "Hey, hey! What's with that eyepatch? You wanna be a pirate or somethin'?"

Rosie realized a freighting possibility:

Rosie: "We're almost out of local businesses that can support us, the last big one is ... Boobies."

Rosa: "... Man, time got weird over time, didn't it?"

Scootaloo: "Ew, why would someone name a restaurant that?"

Ciel sighed. "If you really want to see it..." Ciel took off his eyepatch.

Ciel's_right_eye.png

"I doubt you understand what this means since you don't seem to be the intelligent type." Ciel put it back on, "I'm just a simple owner of London's biggest toy store, that is all."

Neptune looks at Ciel's eye. "Oooh! Pretty!"

"Anyway, there's only one person who can appeal to the masses of Boobies!" Neptune changes into Purple Heart. "Me, of course! Even feelingless robots fall prey to my charm."

"I...What!?" Ciel seemed confused by Neptune's confusion, "what in the world have I been dragged into!?"

"You're being dragged into a bar. Now are you with us or not?" Purple Heart asks. "Because we need to get moving now before it gets dark."

"If it pleases you then I shall accompany you." Ciel got off his fancy chair, "I'm ready when you are."

"Very well, let's go." Purple Heart leads the way to Boobies. "Now, I am curious if any of you are even allowed in this establishment..."

"But I guess they'll allow you if you have adult supervision such as me."

Punchy was chowing down on some hot wings:

Punchy: "Mmm, these are great, so worth the heartburn!"

Rosie: "Punchy, I'm getting worried about this becoming your favorite restaurant."

Punchy: "What? The food is good, right? That's all you need."

Purple Heart enters the store only to have dozens of people surround and fawn over her. "H-Hey! Unhand me! No! This is not suitable for this RP! Don't touch me there!"

"I am starting to regret this decision!"

Ciel sighed once again. "Sebastian, please help out the young lady."

Suddenly Sebastian appeared out of nowhere and shoo away the crowd.

"What exactly did you tell them Sebastian?"

"You don't need to know." Sebastian gave a cocky smile and left.

Honey comes out and scold them:

Honey: "Hey, now, what did we tell you about inappropriate touching? All of you out of here!"

"Sorry about that, you guys here for the kid's meal? Let me get you some crayons and some dinosaur pictures."

Dreamy: "Actually, we're here to ..."

Dreamy's eye glow as she sees how many crayons there are

"OOH, LET ME COLOR THEM! ... As a professional artist."

"Thank you..." Purple Heart says to Ciel, panting. "They were going to do... such horrible things to me."

She reverts back to Neptune.

latest?cb=20140216153604

"Geez! If I wasn't such a nice girl, I would Nep ya into next Tuesday! Oh yeah, how does it feel to be groping a person whose true form is this?! You freaking pervs!"

"Anything for a lady in need" Ciel blushed a bit, "anyways why are we here? A bit of a mystery chaser or just to kill time?"

"Something about getting endorsements to make apple pies or something and OOOOH! They have kids meals!" Neptune completely forgot what she was doing and leaped onto a table. "Hey! Hey! You got pudding?"

"Endorsement? You could had came to me about such a business manner."

"...But that would make this entire trip pointless."

Meanwhile, the other Disciples are waiting for Neptune and the other kids.

"You know, was it REALLY a good idea to have Neptune of all people watch over the kids?" Sonic asks.

All the Disciples shake their heads.

Sonic sighed. "I thought so."

Mewkie and Nano go up to Honey:

Mewkie: "Uh, if it wouldn't be a bother, can you endorse us?"

Honey: "Sure thing! I'll send word to the other Boobies throughout the universe!"

Nano: "That was way too easy, but I guess I shouldn't complain."

"Easy as pie! Or better yet..." Pudding gets delivered to Neptune's table. She excitedly gets out her spoon. "Easy as pudding!"

Dreamy showed off her Dino:

upBZGVp.png

Dreamy: "I colored exactly in the lines, no mistakes here!"

Mewkie: "Mine is kinda funny looking..."

1rFzZcr.png

Nano: "I don't even know what happened with mine..."

latest?cb=20120112212047&path-prefix=pro