Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Well I drew a picture of Histroire whenever she's nagging at me to do things!" Neptune shows everyone her piece of paper. "Take a look!"

29d.jpg

"Yup, yup! Pretty accurate representation, if I do say so myself!"

Meowkie, Rarity, Valkyrie and Serena discussed things:

Meowkie: "I'm sure Mewkie will be enough to ground them to reality."

Rarity: "As good as Sweetie Belle is, she tends to go ... overboard."

Serena: "Dreamy is at least as smart as me, so she should know better."

Valkyrie: "All of you are sticks in the mud, life is no fun without a bit adventure!"

"So... what do we do now? How about we play pin the tail on the Histoire!" Neptune says. "Always a great time waster back home! Except when Histoire comes in... then I get yelled at."

Dreamy made one more suggestion for endorsements:

Dreamy: "I  am part of a knitting guild, maybe we can get them to support us!"

Scootaloo: "Ha? Knitting? What kind of grandma are you?"

Apple Bloom: "One of the most successful people in Ponyvile is a knitter, don't see what so lame about it.""

"Knitting? Uh, alright, then..." Neptune thinks to herself. "Ooh! Maybe I could as them to make a doll of me like the one Plutie drags around! That'll be sweet!"

Dreamy knitted something real quick:

plush_neptunedoll.jpg

Dreamy: "Ta da! As if someone else could knit something this spectacularly."

"... Oh, Rosie, got one for you too!"

animal_crossing_plush_rosie.jpg

Rosie: "H-How did you make these so fast?"

"Coolio! It actually looks EXACTLY like the one Plutie has!" Neptune hugs the small plushie. "I'm gonna call you Itsy-Bitsy Nep! I would call you Nep Jr. but my sis Nepgear has that name."

"I don't know whether to be impressed by the quality or the fact this was created in the span of seconds" Ciel took notice of Dreamy's knitting skills, "I would love to hire you for my toy company but atlas I think you're better off stay here." Ciel took a sip of tea.

"Guess you could say you're double impressed! Eh? Ehhh?" Neptune says, nudging Ciel with her elbow. However, no response was given. "You're no fun."

Ciel quietly sipped his tea, ignoring Neptune. "Say what else is there to do? I know there's a transaction involved but it seems to be on easily resolved. I guess I'm not used to having this quiet atmosphere."

"You better be careful what you wish for!" Neptune says, putting a flashlight under her head, turning it on. "This world is infested with creatures, robots and specters! There's always something dangerous at every corner... be grateful of this peace young one, for might might be the last bit of peace you'll ever get! Mwahahahaha!"

Neptune turns off the flashlight, looking at Ciel, only to see the same uninterested face as usual. "Really? Not scared of that?"

Rosa gave a suggestion herself:

Rosa: "Is that origination where Val uses to go on multidimensional adventures still around?"

Sweetie Belle: "The Shinra Organization? Yep, they're still here."

Nano: "... Multidimensional? It's never simple with this town, is it?"

"Simple? What's that?" Neptune giggles, opening a portal. "Alrighty then, let's go!"

"I better keep this thing tight, though." Neptune stuffs her plush in her dress pocket. "Done and done."

They arrived at Shinra's base at Forest Crossing:

Rosie: "Okay, everything should be fine ... oh."

latest?cb=20130322031553

Erica: "Oh, sorry, my guns must have scared you! Let's make this up over some pudding!"

Mewkie: "Pudding will become as popular as tuna if this keeps up."

"Pudding? Now this is my kind of girl!" Neptune says. "Say, does one of those guns shoot pudding by any chance?"

"I know it's a long shot but hey, might as well ask."

"A nun with guns? I haven't seen this before." Ciel snarked, "don't tell me you're secretly a demon that swindles a ton of money too."

Erica denied it:

Erica: "Eh? Demons are more likely to get blasted with holy justice than having them, ya know?"

Dreamy: "Heh ... "hole"ly justice, I like your dark sense of humor."

Erica: "... But I didn't make a joke."

"I don't think Sebastian would appreciate that I were to call on him" Ciel commented on, "I know he can be imposing but he isn't a bad servant."

"All this talk of butlers is booooring! Let's get to the pudding already!" Neptune says. "Although, if I had a butler that made me pudding... hmmmm..."

Sebastian walked in with trays of pudding in hand. "I heard my name so I decided to drop by. Here is all sorts of the finest high quality pudding suited for those on top. Please enjoy as I made it myself." Sebastian sneaked off while Ciel sighed on his butler's overdramatic presentation.

"Haha! My wish came true!" Neptune runs for a pudding tray and digs in. "Have I died? Because I think I've gone to Heaven!"

"With Sebastian you might even up going straight to diabetes hell." Ciel calmly drank his tea while saying this. "I swear that man spoils me too much."

Mewkie tried to get everything on track:

Mewkie: "Uh, guys, the endorsement?"

Sweetie Belle: "Ah, yes, we, the GREAT CUTIE..."

Scootaloo: "MARK"

Apple Bloom: "CRUSADERS."

Dreamy: "Get on with it already, we want to know if you will shill us or not?"

Erica: "Uh, sure, I guess?"

"And victory for us!" Neptune says, mouth full of pudding. She then clutches her stomach.

"Ooohhhh... I didn't even know if that was possible, but my stomach hurts from too much pudding."

Dreamy waited for two certain people to show up:

Dreamy: "We're waiting for a special group to help, us, for..."

Slyphie: "A"

Miyuki "Price! ... Ah, darn it, we been trying to stay away from your village, we really were."

Rosie: "Don't go away just yet! We need you now!"

Nano: "A ship that can fly ... fascinating tech."