Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Pop Fizz lowers his potion. "Oh good, for a second, I was gonna smash this on your head to knock you back to your senses."

"Granted, I didn't account for what was INSIDE the potion... But I was under a lot of stress, okay?"

Everyone returned to the village:

Ami: "Alright, everyone, we got everything under control pretty quickly! Next time, we deal with people that keep resurrecting the dead."

Aki: "Oooh, we better invite Taria for that one."

Tomori: "Hmm, all this and I didn't have to reveal my secret, pretty good.

Nano: "Now this is over, can I just live my life as a normal girl?"

Sweetie Belle: "No such thing as normal here, I'm afraid, but I do think I got a idea for what we can do with you."

New story: CMC UNLIMITED!

The Disciples look up to see a title card fall from the sky, saying CMC Unlimited.

"My, it looks like you were prepared for this. Weren't you, Sweetie Belle?" Sonic asks.

Sweetie Belle was confused:

Sweetie Belle: "I don't know what you're talking about, I just came up with the idea at the last second. Anyways, we get the cutiest cuties around the muliverse and see if they're CMC material! Apple Bloom and Scootaloo should be here soon, but let me introduce you to all of our members right now!

Me!

Of course!

Dreamy!"

Dreamy: "Suppose I don't got a choice"

Sweetie Belle: "Mewkie!"

Mewkie: "But I'm a teenager..."

Sweetie Belle: "You're technically younger than all of us by the virtue of not being born yet.

Anyways, and our newest member: Nano!"

Nano: "This  should be ... fun?"

"If you came up with it at the last second... where did that title card come from? I mean, somebody prepared it." Pop Fizz asks. "Meh, doesnt matter. We'll probably just forget about it in a bit."

"About what?" Sonic asks.

"I don't know." Pop Fizz replies.

Valkyrie gave a idea:

Valkyrie: "You guys can add Rosa to your group! That way, we got a equivalent to all the adults!"

Xandra: "I'm pretty sure there is no Xandra Jr..."

Rosie: "I'm already as youthful as it gets, there is no younger version of me."

Punchy: "Does Ross count as one of the kids?"

"Do the Magical Girls counts as kids?" Pop Fizz asks.

"We are not kids! We're teens." Sayaka corrects her Skylander ally. "Neptune?"

"I may look like a kid, but my age is... undefined? I don't even remember when I was born. Talk about lazy writing." Neptune says.

The rest of the original crusaders show up:

Apple Bloom: "Howdy, ya'll! How ya'll doing?"

Scootaloo: "This place  looks different than we last saw it."

Rarity: "It's hard to believe these two have been here before with how little we interacted with them?"

"Look at all the Ponies!" Pop Fizz says. "Do I need to call Trailblazer?"

latest?cb=20150527220904

"I think he'll fit right in!"

Rosie tried to join with the crusaders:

Rosie: "Since there isn't a kid equivalent to me here, I guess I'll be my kid equivalent!"

Dreamy: "Aren't you, like, over 20?"

Rosie: "Aging can't be helped, but no one said you had to grow up, silly!"

"I'm a living testament to that too." Sonic says proudly, hands on his hips. "I'm millions of years old after all, and I act like I'm 16!"

"So what Rosie says is true!"

Rosa arrived trough portal:

Rosa: "Oh, hey, Val! So, this is where you live nowadays!"

Valkyrie: "To be fair, this is also where I lived in the olden days, I found this town after all."

Serena: "So, Val is the reason I exist ... forgot about that sometimes."

"Welcome to the future!" Neptune says to Rosa. "Now, we have this thing called houses! H-O-U-S-E-S. Houses!"

"I'm sure houses existed in her time too, Nep." Madoka replies.

Nano had a question:

Nano: "I'm glad I have so many friends ... but what are we going to do exactly?"

Sweetie Belle: "... I haven't thought of that ... but maybe we can go on a adventure!"

Rarity: "A adult supervised adventure."

Apple Bloom: "Oh, darn, ya'll, that won't be fun ... but there is one thing we can do, find apples and make them into the biggest apple pie!"

"You kids better be careful, okay?" Sonic says. "This place isn't exactly the safest location to live in."

"Are you sure you don't want a supervisor?"

Rosie assured everything will be okay:

Rosie: "Since I'm also part of the kids, I can supervise them, don't worry, things will go just fine!"

10 minutes later:

"... I didn't even know there was worms this big."

"Uh, guys, can you come over here, I'm not enough supervision..."

"I can handle this. Clearly, they want to be left alone. Therefore, I shall watch them from above." Purple Heart says, lifting off from the ground.

Mewkie cleared through the worms while the kids return with the apples:

Mewkie: "Hmm, I think we should get apples in a ... safer way, a fundraiser, if you will."

Dreamy: "Even if we had a lot of money, I doubt we can buy enough apples to get the stuff we need."

Nano: "Than we need to get all the apples from every store!"

"What are you planning...?" Purple Heart says quietly from the skies, looking at the DEUS, which displays a screen showcasing the kids. "A fundraiser? My, my, this'll take a while."

Rosie looked up at the sky:

Rosie: "... UH, we can see you up there."

Scootaloo: "Ah, darn, if only I could fly up there and give me a piece of my mind!"

Sweetie Belle: "Well, she's not really bothering anybody, is she?"

"I really need a cloaking device..." Purple Heart descends and returns back into her more childish form.

"Hi, ho!" Neptune greets the others with a beaming smile.

Rosie thought of something to do:

Rosie: "We can do the last time we tried to get money, we can get endorsements! Let's start with Rarity's shop and Meowkie's agency, those should be easy!"

Mewkie: "Wouldn't it look a bit weird for a detective agency to promote someone who wants to buy a lot of apples?"

Dreamy: "No weirder than a clothes shop doing that."

"We have to endorse again? Aw man... sounds like too much work!" Neptune says. "Can't we just take money from Sonic's super loaded fangirl?"

Sweetie Belle thought it was a good idea:

Sweetie Belle: "There is no worry about having to do ridiculous stuff again because we are looking for people already on good terms with us!"

Dreamy: "So, uh, is it time for another Slyphie and Miyuki cameo?"

A few minutes passed and they don't appear:

"... Guess not, where are those two when actually need them?"

"Fine, let's get some endorsements." Neptune groans, her body slouched over, arms dangling. "I better get some apple pudding, though!"

"That you better promise me, 'kay-kay?"