Awoo.

Amiibos (We all welcome Amiibros)

WhoWhatMan

Amazon sent me notice that 'Splatoon amiibo pack and 1 other item'  would be arriving yesterday.  Having ordered the Silver Mario a scnt hour prior to the pack and been told it would ship to arrive Tuesday, I was very surprised by the size of the box last night; it wasn't big enough for an amiibo box plus the 3-pack, surely?  I opened up to see only the three pack, barely fitting into the box, then discovered a book I'd preordered underneath  (honestly, I'd rather have the book than the Mario - I love Lackey's fairytale-based stories).  Today I have a notice that the Mario was delayed, but has been shipped and will arrive tomorrow - and amazon has refunded my (free) shipping for my trouble.  Apparently there can be no ordering of amiibos without some degree of drama!

Robin is Nightwing, 

You have just gained coolness points. 

• Thumbs Up 1

For those who get their Amiibos from Game in the UK, you can expect prices to get worse. Right now, they're overpriced at £15 per Amiibo. On their website, the Yoshi Woolly World amiibos are £20 per figure!

Very late, but my 29/5 haul -

Toys R Us Pre-Orders, got one of the new Amiibos for $5 with the Splatoon pre-order deal

HNI_0040_zpsoqwiqn7j.jpg

.. and after a long night in a tent outside Target -

101_1132_zpsa3ewgzpe.jpg

Wasnt as profitable as the Rosalina release but still.

Still on the fence about opening the Splatoon 3 pack...

Finally got around to getting the JP Sonic, so with him added I have now a total of 8 Sonics with 2 more coming (one is in my car, the other I gave to a friend who has every Amiibo thus far)

101_1137_zpssjnjuyr9.jpg

I haven't gotten any of the new wave, but my cousin was able to get himself the Splatoon 3-Pack and a Lucina. 

tumblr_np2oo9dwbO1sz36jto1_500h.jpg

Just a little update on my amiibo collection featuring Kirby and Fox and I also have a Little Mac coming from Japan right now, just imagine he's here somewhere I guess lol, I'll probably post about him when he comes along. Also sorting out a deal with a friend right now for Pac-Man, Lucy, Robin, Greninja and Ness but that's still for the forseeable future after I grab my Pally and ZSS preorders when they launch, then I can start saving up and sorting out for that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, wave 5s are starting to surface in the wild...

10676124_3160171920473_31125075657104134

Hate to say it, but those have too much detail to even have a chance of being common...

God help me *prepares lawn chair*

• Thumbs Up 1

HHHHHHHHHHHHH

Welp, time to pray that I can pre order them when they're available for that. ;-;

So glad we got those on pre order. They look phenomenal,  especially Lady Palutena. <3

I heard rumors going around that Wave 5 is going to have 5 store exclusives and that the exclusives will be Dark Pit, Palutena, Blue Yarn Yoshi, Bowser Jr., and Dr. Mario.

Honestly Wave 5 doesn't seem as difficult? Maybe it's because I don't care about them as much but I feel like we'll have numerous chances for them.

Also the Yoshi Woolly World Amiibos are just expensive in general, they don't necessarily mean an overall increase in price.

In other news my second Splatoon pack is on the way, along with another Ness from Gamestop which will either go to the BF or be sold to pay off the rest of the Amiibos I bought. I need a new wave to come out, I'm buying ones I already have XD

Hate to say it, but those have too much detail to even have a chance of being common...

Wit Fit Trainers and Pits are coming back.

Oh my gosh, I want a Pit figure so bad, I hope I can get my hands on one.

Big deal. I already paid for my imported versions of the two. They won't be showing up until July. Personally, I think Nintendo should just jack up the prices of amiibo by $20, and market them to the collectors, and make the cards for the kids, and make them cheap. It'll prevent waves and waves of children going...

"But I want it NOOOOW!"

ohhh man I'm so happy I have Palutena on preorder because that looks absolutely beautiful, especially the staff and hair. I think it's safe to trust that her eyes won't look like that empty Michael Myers-like shit in the preview image back when these were announced. ZSS also looks really nice with that Mega Man gloss!

• Thumbs Up 1

So Silver Mario is common..ran into 6 at Toys R Us and 1 at Best Buy, Pac-Man is tied with Wario, haven't seen any Charizards and certainly haven't seen any Lucinas or Robins

Big deal. I already paid for my imported versions of the two.

It's a big deal to the NA Amiibo collectors, they've waited forever for a WFT restock

Just got two more amiibos. Now I got 8 in total. Slowing building up LOL.

I got Pacman and Toad. Went to the eb games nearby my house and they ran out but they were nice enough to call a different eb games store that had the pacman amiibo and so they called and reserved it for me. And so I went there and got it. Cool :D

Now that I got all my main amiibos (Mega man, sonic and pacman) I think I'll try to collect to the rare ones that I like and feel cool for owning rare ones. I wouldn't mind getting a Wii fit trainer, captain falcon, rosalina, Assuming those are still rare in my area. I'd also try and grab a ness and Bowser jr too.

Easy ones though I will eventually get Kirby, regular Luigi, Smash yoshi, diddy Kong, and Bowser.

Man that's alot of money.

Here is a pic.

rdwGta.jpg

So a video has been put up on YouTube of Pittoo, ZSS, Pally and Ganon.

He doesn't unbox them, but you get a pretty good see of how they look.