Awoo.

Amiibos (We all welcome Amiibros)

WhoWhatMan

You shouldn't have had to pay that much. You act like scalpers have fucked over the market for these or something.

• Thumbs Up 2

You shouldn't have had to pay that much. You act like scalpers have fucked over the market for these or something.

Well I was previously only going to pay 90$ But the company I bought it from actually didn't have anymore, so they refunded me.

125$ was the cheapest after. Plus he's the NA version. So... now I'm just hoping to hop on the bandwagon and snag the rest at store-price.

Jiggly and Greninja aren't looking that good though. Seriously why the fuck are Target exclusives still a thing NoA, We up north don't have them you stupid idgets.

Zv99zHA.jpg

My amiibo collection grew again. I have Sonic (Soniimiibo), Kirby (Kabii Ku), Mega Man (Megamiibo), Toon Link (Bluen Link), Donkey Kong (Dankey Kang), and King Dedede (DonDropDat). But, I have 3 new ones. Classic Sonic (ClassyBlur), Pikachu (Pigadachuh), and Doodle Sonic (DoodleDood).

I still only have Samus and Fox, and it'll probably stay that way, I will get ROB when he eventually comes out... considering Splatoon, depends on where I am, how my funds are

Well I was previously only going to pay 90$ But the company I bought it from actually didn't have anymore, so they refunded me.

125$ was the cheapest after. Plus he's the NA version. So... now I'm just hoping to hop on the bandwagon and snag the rest at store-price.

Jiggly and Greninja aren't looking that good though. Seriously why the fuck are Target exclusives still a thing NoA, We up north don't have them you stupid idgets.

Jigglypuff is looking like a Walmart exclusive in Canada. Greninja is Toys R Us exclusive, but their Canadian division doesn't do preorders. There will be at least 30 in each store on launch day though, apparently.

Uhh, Amiibo are region-free. Why did it matter if he was the NA version?

The NA versions of most Amiibos are the rarest due to NoA's terrible preplanning - if you plan to keep them in the box for display reasons, you'll want to have them all of the same region.

Uhh, Amiibo are region-free. Why did it matter if he was the NA version?

Oh my god are you serious this makes it so much easier thank you.

Yeah. Walmart is the only retailer with any mention of Jigglypuff in their systems right now and several retailers have already done their presales for the other units in the wave. Toys R Us have gone out of their way on Twitter recently confirming that they wouldn't be doing presales on Greninja and would instead have him up for purchase on their website on the 29th of May, alongside his store release (same situation as Lucario).

I'm not sure if some stores are doing presales themselves. If they did, it'd be independent of the main entity up here and probably wouldn't be upheld (much like the Lucario ones weren't in most locations).

If any Canadians are still looking for most of this wave, Best Buy and Walmart have yet to actually do any sales. They've been preparing their websites over the last couple days with listings and whatnot for the units (including Jigglypuff, in Walmart's case) but nothing further has been done. Besides Toys R Us, this might be your last chance to secure these characters for launch.

Yeah he's pretty common I think I see him more than Mario. Which one are you planning on getting the Smash version or Super Mario line?

Are Luigi Amiibo common? If I can't get ZSS I think I'll just settle for him

Any Amiibo from the Smash series which has a Super Mario counterpart is out of print right now. If you want one of those, I'd suggest getting one soon (since retailers are beginning to run out of stock).

Yeah he's pretty common I think I see him more than Mario. Which one are you planning on getting the Smash version or Super Mario line?

Both if neither of them get too high.

I love Luigi

• Thumbs Up 1

Bit of a last resort but does anyone want to swap Robin for Lucina? I had ordered Lucina through Amazon for my partner (or ex partner I don't fucking know right now) but Amazon derped and replaced her with Robin at checkout and Amazon won't do shit about it.

I guess they're both as rare as each other but I just want Lucina.

So here's a terrifying thought; San Diego Comic Con exclusive amiibo? I reckon it could happen, if Ninty have any presence there this year.

It's not the SDCC but.....

unnamed2.jpg

Behold, the Grand Prize for the Wizard World Comic-con official Smash Tournament: A metallic, customized Mega Man. It costs $10 to enter the tournament, but oh man, whoever wins this......

- exclusive amiibo is designed by Chris “Evilos” Avalos

- only one available

- goes to the winner of the con’s official Smash Bros. tournament

- tournament costs $10 to enter

CDIYOIOWAAAMox1.jpg

CDIYOIRWYAMOlmk.jpg

These look great! The quality of the Splatoon Amiibo are an entire improvement compared to the Smash Bros series.

Well to be fair, that's actually because Wario already sold out and the stock Wal-Mart is getting is from cancelled orders.

Wow the Splatoon Amiibo are surprisingly shiny! I like it. The Amiibo seem to look better and better the more they produce, certainly far above the first wave of Smash Bros Amiibo!

Well Rosalina, Ike, Dedede and Lucario all arrived for me recently. Only ones I need now from Wave 1 - 3 is Toon Link, Kirby and Marth. Hopefully can snag a Marth with the restock, and hopefully can also snag a Wario, Charizard, Greninja and Jigglypuff soon as well. Then I have them all up to this point, huzzah! - w-