Awoo.

Amiibos (We all welcome Amiibros)

WhoWhatMan

That is pretty impressive Failinhearts.

If pre-orders weren't also subject to availability and can be cancelled whenever the supplier sees fit.

Be careful.

So far I have Robin and the Splatoon triple pack. Hoping to get Lucina.

Someone get me a Splatoon triple pack order pls.

No seriously if you do that'll be great since I prefer the 3 pack over buying them individually, I don'r expect to be paying out $60+ for 3 Amiibo lol.

Found Pit Amiibo in a toy shop in Holland a few days ago for only €16! Damn, knowing how expensive and rare he is online we bought it straight away. XD

That's what I'm worried about. Any Canadian amiibo hunters out here ever got their pre-orders cancelled?

EB doesn't usually cancel preorders - they just provide a refund if you arrive too late in the day and they oversold their preorders compared to their shipment (see: Shulk).

@Hearts, same here! Except for Charizard, I wasn't too interested in him. XP

I have Mario and Sonic, but I'll never get the one I want the most: The Villager. He's my main in Smash, and my favorite character in the game, so it really, really sucks. I hate it that he had to go and become the hardest one to find.

You know what I decided?

I'll just get what I can find, including my favorites, and not worry too much about getting the complete collection.

Seriously, the way Nintendo's been handling it made it so that it's unfeasible to even try. If I somehow get lucky and wind up with a complete collection, great, but I'll go insane if I worry about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

So here's my collection so far

Mario-Flame

Mega Man-Deji Man(don't ask why)

Lugi- Player 2

Sonic is expected to come in the mail this week

The only one i want to get now is Pac-Man just to complete the 4 gaming icons

The ones that I'll get if i see them are Kirby, Samus, the splatoon amiibos and yarn yoshi

Well I got a new amiibo. I got Sonic. I pre-ordered Ness and Charizard.

So here's my updated list.

SSB Bowser - Bowsey

Toon Link - Chan

Megaman - Hikari

Sonic - Kaito

Mega Man-Deji Man(don't ask why)

Why is it called Deji Man?

Anyway, is there any news on when ZSS and the Yarn Yoshi's will become available for pre order?

Anyway, is there any news on when ZSS and the Yarn Yoshi's will become available for pre order?

Isn't ZSS due for release in September? I can't imagine it going up for preorder until after this next wave is out in all regions (May 29th being the latest).

Isn't ZSS due for release in September? I can't imagine it going up for preorder until after this next wave is out in all regions (May 29th being the latest).

Yeah I completely forgot about the release dates, my bad.

I hate how 3 of my favorite characters are releasing in one wave, uggghhh

I asked my friends for a nickname and one them just suggested that because my name is Deji yadda yadda and the others thought that was a good idea 

• Thumbs Up 1

I want almost all of these but especially Fem!Inkling and Yarn Yoshi. Can't imagine how much ZSS is going to go for once she sells out... ;-;

Wonder when Ninendo UK will open up pre orders for most of these? If ZSS and co is September then I assume the ones for June and May will be up for pre order soon?

Well my brother did another video, this time on the Super Mario series line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWWYEJUsiY4

Got my Kinopio today, and tried him out with Captain Toad.  I was a bit surprised to discover that you have to tap him for each level, but the pixel Toad then runs across the screen and dives into the photo of the level - except for one where he did a series of leaps across the screen to the photo.  So it's had a bit of extra thought put into it.  So now I can go back through alternating hide-and-seek with attempts to beat the target times.  You also get an extra stamp on top of the level page when you find Pixel.

Just got my Mario amiibo from the Super Mario Series today as he released alone a couple days ago in North America. I didn't get the bundle because my sisters had no interest in Mario Party 10 and it would be no fun in playing a party game myself.

I named him BobHoskins.

CB6Cn4eW4AA6RSs.jpg

Sonic joins the battle! Only Pac-Man (maybe Mario) to go now, and my Smash Amiibo hunger is sated.

I just want a Ganondorf amiibo. Pl0x

I can see Ganondorf being common, he is the main bad guy rep for Zelda. And if Sheik is common, as she is, I'm sure the Gannondorf will be too.

Ganondorf better be more common... damn...

EDIT: He'll probably be the most common Amiibo of Wave 6.