Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

well i'm done it was a blast taking down hoards of machines with other users I know thanks for a great time guys it won't soon be forgoten

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, that's an extremely late wrap folks lol! Team Fortress 2 turned into a bit too much fun, which lead from 2 hours, to 5 hours, but hey, time flies when you're having fun and such.

So how did Game Night do this week. Eh. Alright. Better than alright. good, great I guess...fuck it, IT'S GAME NIGHT'S MOST POPULAR NIGHT!

That's right, with a total of 20 SSMBers tuning into the events, this is our most popular night yet! With a good 8 or 9 players on Smash U, and a good 11 or so players during the TF2 event, we've hit a grand total of around 20 participants this week! 

• Thumbs Up 3

2015-11-07_00007_zpsa39fs6yo.jpg

Can I say this was one of the craziest TF2 experiences ever? That round was pretty much bullet hell that it made me lag a bit.

But yeah I had a good time today and I hope we can keep doing this.

• Thumbs Up 2

That is one sexy Heavy right there.

"Actually I find the Heavy class to be overrated, and much prefer the underrated Miss.Pauling class." *sips coffee*

...Inside joke from last night folks :P

9ca4794fd7de7562a663e296184d11f6.png

Please someone explain to me why this is so hilarious when juxtaposed with the image?

That's just perfect on every level.

On another note, we're ready to announce this weeks lineup! 

First off, NEW GAME! :D

MAIN GAME NIGHT EVENT @ 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST:

Brawlhalla-810x400.png

Suggested by @Kaze no Klonoa, Brawlhalla is a free to play fighting game for PCs that basically runs on toasters according to Klonoa. Imagine Smash Bros, change it, port it to PC, and make it F2P, and you have the general idea of Brawlhalla. As said, it's free to play and runs on basically anything, so get it downloaded, and join us!

ENCORE EVENT @ 12:30am GMT/7:30pm EST:

TF2_Group.jpg mvm_fb.jpg

TEAM FORTRESS 2 MULTIPLAYER AND MANN VS MACHINE MARATHON

Because of the popularity of TF2 last night, we're bringing it back for a special Encore event this week! A straight up and all out marathon! We will be playing both Multiplayer (Which we'll be taking a vote on four different maps with four different game modes that you guys can select!) and Mann Vs Machine. So Mann up, and get your loadouts ready! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sounds cool!

Sadly, I won't be able to participate in this one. Because my computer is worse than a toaster. It's practically unusable. It can't even run freaking Club Penguin properly!

hey guys I got more tf2 photos for the form from last night enjoy

2015-11-07_00002.thumb.jpg.a51559ab9c2fe

2015-11-07_00005.thumb.jpg.6ce91397ad896

2015-11-07_00006.thumb.jpg.0d872deea6802 

hopefully i'll get some better ones in future game nights

• Thumbs Up 3

I love to join for TF2 again, that game is so much fun! I'm glad you guys had fun on Saturday night! Also I see we have new people joining game night, to those who new to game night, Welcome! :D 

• Thumbs Up 2

Time for an update.

The OP has been updated with the Game Night details, but we also want to do a test on getting voting back up and running, so we're letting you guys decide the Multiplayer TF2 map we play.

The choices are...

2Fort (Capture the Flag)

Dustbowl (Capture the Points)

Mann Manor (Capture the Points/Halloween)

Hightower (Payload)

Vote Here

• Thumbs Up 1

NOTICE: DUE TO A LAST MINUTE THING, BRAWLHALLA IS BEING REPLACED WITH SPLATOON. TEAM FORTRESS 2 WILL STILL BE HAPPENING HOWEVER.

UPDATE: TEAM FORTRESS 2 HAS BEEN PUSHED UP BY 30 MINUTES. IT WILL START AT 7:00pm EST/12:00pm GMT!

Reminder: Splatoon starts in 30 minutes. Let me know beforehand so I can add you to the PM which has the chat room and details on how to join.

Well, my first time at Game Night was surprisingly very fun despite me being pretty terrible at Smash. Thanks for letting me join in, guys!

• Thumbs Up 4

I decided to go to Game Night for the first time today with SSB4, it was really fun! If you guys ever play any other games in the future that I'm interested in I'll definitely be sure to come along again.

• Thumbs Up 3

Had a fun time with Game Night once again! Thanks for having me once again!

• Thumbs Up 4

Well TF2 was great fun, especially considering I hadn't played it in a while. Both the bits of 2Fort I played and MvM went really well.

Sorry if you were facing my Soldier though! ;)

• Thumbs Up 2

Well fook. I didn't think we could do it, especially in such a small time frame, but we did it. WE TOPPED LAST WEEKS TURNOUT!

Yes, that's right, despite the last minute change to Smash U, and despite some issues, we managed to top last week's turnout with over 22 different members who played! Freaking sweet!

As usual, it was a great deal of fun, and @Spinny's Shulk especially gave my Link a run for his money in Smash U, but it was all in good fun. Once again, a massive thanks to everyone who turned up for the event, and I hope we once again managed to bring you guys a fun Saturday night.

But don't worry. We have your weekly dose of dancing, and PUNS.

21A192EA71096C0AE20EA9A11DD45A9C5332FABE

A4455CA8BE7142AFA4EDD7B397997B2BB9C39845

1FE0D200339635886A07AA4ABFFF4C2F41C89E9B

92D49EB8549187DAA7B41200A601F1ECC76F709F

5A1D14EE5582EF2A990B8A588E91F608DC04EECD

• Thumbs Up 6

Well TF2 was great fun, especially considering I hadn't played it in a while. Both the bits of 2Fort I played and MvM went really well.

Sorry if you were facing my Soldier though! ;)

I was totally owned by you xD Then again, I am rather new to TF2, so I knew how bad I was going to be. But I still had heaps of fun!

• Thumbs Up 1