Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

Oh its Smash Wii U as well? Well I'll take part in that. Gives me an excuse to play it again. I hadn't played it since January 3rd. :o

• Thumbs Up 1

I need more people to play Splatoon with so I guess I'll join the Splatoon crew. My NNID is MostEffectual. I'll send you a friend request, I suppose.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright. I've added Coosh and Dan. I need Lady Soniko and everyone else who is playing Splatoon on Friday to add me. NNID is Ryannumber1gamer.

I'd love to join the Splatoon action but I'm not sure if I'll be home in time from work.

You can still send me a Friend Request though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright. I've sent you a request Toby.

I've already got you added Sonictrainer.

I need Dan and Toby to accept my friend requests

Question who's going to be hosting the secret game for game night?

Secret game is Smash U. Klonoa and Felx will be handling it.

And that is a wrap!

Game Night has been considered closed today but those playing can still fight on! Great Games yall!

We have not fully announced our next lineup of games yet, so stick tuned!

A full lobby (8) of Splatooners got to join and nearly 6 Smashers got to...well Smash. About 14 people (Including those who stayed for Smash) has participated today!

• Thumbs Up 4

Yes. We haven't finalized on a game yet, but in particular our main game is going to be something for PC players.

We've locked off of voting currently since want to pick choices and get certain players back up. We will reintroduce our "Rematch or Something New" voting system in the future, but it caused so many problems and the event actually doesn't need it. Our game choices are for the most part safe and mostly everybody can come and play.

Most likely. Our choices are between Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and Garry's Mod.

We have confirmed that Team Fortress 2 will be the main event of the night. We'll play Mario Kart 8 with Wii U users, and 3DS users will be playing Smash 3DS.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm game for TF2. Funny since I've been trying to find a certain mod for it.

I'm up for any game type, though I am kind of leaning on casual MvM if we don't get enough players. I do wanna request Suijin since I've been loving this map.

I havemt play tf2 in a while..., can you play with a controller?

Yes!

Although, Playing with a controller is kinda like battling in a chef cook out where you have the lesser tools

At least that's just me :/

Edited by Inkling no Klonoa

We've already assessed that the main event takes place at 5:30 PM EST followed by two encore events happening at 7:30.

I'm typing up a new FAQ at the moment, so if you have something to ask please wait until it's done. Your question may be answered there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Unfortunately, chances are I won't be able to participate or help host the game on Friday. In this case, I'll be handing Rucdose the job of hosting TF2. If people want to play a competitive game mode instead of MvM, feel free to PM me and I'll help instruct on how to reserve a server for TF2.

Yo, for everybody wanting to play Team Fortress 2. Unfortunately, everybody that would be able to host the TF2 event (me, Rucdose, Ryan) are unable to host the event. Whoever wants to participate must contact one of us should they wish to host TF2. Forte has confirmed to handle both MK8 and Smash 3DS.

If we can't get anyone to host it either Smash U (hopefully with a host) will be played or the whole event is cancelled.

Edited by Inkling no Klonoa

In lieu of recent events, I'm gonna ask again for another head count for TF2

I'm only asking to know how many people are interested in playing and depending on how many people we get will depend on what we can play. Right now we're leaning on Mann Vs Machine due to the low player count. So give me a heads up if you want in or not.