Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

Can I join for the encore of Super Smash Bros 3DS? Because I do not have a copy of Splatoon. Also I like to join in whatever the secret game might be. If I have the game of course.  

Can I join for the encore of Super Smash Bros 3DS? Because I do not have a copy of Splatoon. Also I like to join in whatever the secret game might be. If I have the game of course.  

Of course! Everyone's welcome to join in Game Night!

I dont want to be bad, but can we play on more platrorms...

I'm going to give you the gist on what's currently up our heads right now.

So with Game Night, we discovered the three most popular consoles and groups among SSMB: The Wii U, 3DS, and PC. These 3 groups we particularly do events towards since that's what everyone has. PC in particular works super well since a lot of our choices don't require heavy-duty computers to play, and are often free. The 3DS does well because tons of people have it for Smash and games like Kid Icarus: Uprising. The Wii U, well is self-explanatory.

We hope we can pick choices like PS3 and Xbox 360 but it's a very subjective one: Many people have low-end/gaming computers, but not many people have a PS3 or 360. Same with the XBONE and PS4 in some cases (Although they are pretty popular around here). We will consider specific PS3 games you provide, so please do so. You wouldn't want us to pick a PS3 game you don't have, would you :P

I'm thinking we should hold off Rocket League as a playable game till the new update comes out with the ability to directly invite PS4 players.

I was saying that the only one from there is the pc,  as the nintendo consoles are pretty expensive....but if i get a wii u, ill be happy to play... 

I was saying that the only one from there is the pc,  as the nintendo consoles are pretty expensive....but if i get a wii u, ill be happy to play... 

Can you explain further by what you mean regarding PC?

You said the most used comsole are the wii u,3ds and pc, and i said the only one i have is the pc

Thanks to everyone's support over the last week and to everyone who joined us for the last Game Night! Now then, I'd like to announce something different today -

The SSMB Community Game Night now has a official Steam Group!

bwoop.png

look at how neat is all looks!

A list of things you'll be able to do here:
- Chat to your online buddies via the group's chat function!
- Stay up-to-date on upcoming Game Nights and the like with announcement notifications!
- Join right into our upcoming PC Game Nights as they take place! (which I may or may not have teased via our group's profile picture)
- Discuss things like when's mahvel in the discussions area!

So join today, don't dismay and we'll see you on there very soooon!~

• Thumbs Up 2

We also now have Steam Curation, which means we can make short/stupid recommendations for everybody!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SSMBGameNight#curation

A few examples are

Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod - "When I played this, some guy got put with a $100000000 bounty and the whole server went after him while he was dodging explosions and airplanes. 10/10"

Five Nights at Freddy's - "The original classic, one of SSMB's favorite games. From what I know."

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - "The PC shooter that everybody still plays, Counter-Strike: Global Boxing Simulator is a great asset at Game Nights. Sometimes. $15 can be steep for some"

Join our group now to stay up to date on PC-related events and Steam Giveaways! I'll have more details on that soon ;)

Hey guys! Check out this video Rucdose made!

7.4/10 to much sanic 

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer
  • Thumbs Up 3

The hours for the games are permanent or are they changing every time?

We haven't completely finalized them but for the most part, we are trying to get a time we can finalize on.

Ow, i was asking because all of them are really late...like the first one is 11PM and the second one 2AM

It probably is for you in your time zone. I apologize if it's really late, but there isn't much we can do on our end with us mainly focusing on US and UK areas specifically.

Not much. You just need to let us know you're coming and we'll organize a Private Match.

the one saturday that I'm off and i'm gonna be visiting my mom in illinois ;-;

well i still might be able to make but i can't be sure until the time comes I'm afraid

the one saturday that I'm off and i'm gonna be visiting my mom in illinois ;-;

well i still might be able to make but i can't be sure until the time comes I'm afraid

It's on Friday Penny.

I'll drop in, what time on Friday?

5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT for Splatoon. 

7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT for Smash Wii U.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm only interested in Splatoon so I'll be there, do you guys have me added on Wii U?

I'm only interested in Splatoon so I'll be there, do you guys have me added on Wii U?

I don't have you added. Send me a request as I'll be hosting on Friday. NNID: Ryannumber1gamer

I'll most likely come. 

My NNID is under my profile picture. Send me a request and say you're from SSMB.