Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

We extremely apologize for the lack of communication. Unfortunately, we are very busy and we have not been able to communicate with those wanting to play. Because of this, the event is cancelled this week. We will hopefully be able to run the event fine next week, but we apologize for the lack of responses.

As a quick reminder. This week, it's the same games as last week. Main game is TF2, Encore is Mario Kart 8, Encore Handheld is Smash 3DS.

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

Oh hey I actually might be able to join this time! :D TF2 is downloading now. Not sure if I'll have it ready in time, but MK8 is no big deal. Just need to set up my Wii U. Haven't been playing many games as you can see. School's be kinda busy. :L But I will try my best and join for at least one of them tonight!

Oh hey I actually might be able to join this time! :D TF2 is downloading now. Not sure if I'll have it ready in time, but MK8 is no big deal. Just need to set up my Wii U. Haven't been playing many games as you can see. School's be kinda busy. :L But I will try my best and join for at least one of them tonight!

Good to hear Electric! :)

The server has been reserved! I'll provide the full details an hour within from the time we start the event.

Hope you guys come over!

Full details here!

The server will be up at 5 PM EST, and will last till 7 PM EST. If we continue playing after, we'll probably play MvM.

Enter this command in the console to join when it's ready.

connect serveny3.tragicservers.com:27015; password SSMB

If you don't know how to set up the console in TF2, then here's a guide for it: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=217543736

Simply press the `/~ key when developer console is enabled, and paste in the command! You'll be good to go, but the server will be locked until 5 PM EST!

I might do a live-stream for it, but I probably won't be there for the whole time so yeah :V

Anybody that joins can get a stream up though, so definitely

Alrighty, one hour left. And TF2 is still downloading... H-hopefully I'll make it in time. My internet's just been really wonky today. 

I will have to note that there's a chance I wont' be around for when the event starts. In this case, I'm giving Rucdose and Ryan the authority to stream if they want.

I will try to host it but worse case scenario I won't be able to play it and I'll run it in the background, I dunno.

Alrighty, one hour left. And TF2 is still downloading... H-hopefully I'll make it in time. My internet's just been really wonky today. 

arent you supposed to make cartoons night?

arent you supposed to make cartoons night?

Electric and Game Night staff had a discussion about timing, and such and Electric agreed to move Cartoon Nights until tomorrow so she can take part in Game Nights, and we can take part in Cartoon Night.

• Thumbs Up 3

Electric and Game Night staff had a discussion about timing, and such and Electric agreed to move Cartoon Nights until tomorrow so she can take part in Game Nights, and we can take part in Cartoon Night.

awesome, so... will you stream?

awesome, so... will you stream?

I won't be able to livestream PC games. If Rucdose is playing, I will ask if he can livestream. Otherwise, Klonoa will have to livestream when he gets back.

Okay so we're getting close to the start. Is there any chat we can join in? I think I remember something about Chatzy being used? Did that ever go through because I don't see anything in the opening post. 

Team Fortress 2 has a built in chat room. I will send out a PM to known players so we can be clear what we're doing.

• Thumbs Up 1

so i had to call off of work because of mine and another person's stupidity so i might be able to join. i just need to install the game... and steam lol

be warned tho i've never played it before so i'm gonna suck donkey dick lol