Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

Count me in as one of those gearing and tuning up for these tourneys! ! Race or fight, I'm in it to blast beyond all limits!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, the results are in, and here are our winners!

Super Smash Brothers For Wii U:

1st: @Felix

2nd: @Wraith

3rd: @Spinny

Mario Kart 8:

1st: @MickX

2nd: @Forte-Metallix

3rd: Ryannumber1gamer

As for the badges, they will be given away next week, after the anniversary event. That said however, due to the amount of people who has played Game Night in the last year, we're gonna be giving them out in tiers, so if you played Game Night, but don't have your badge yet when someone else does, you will get it sooner or later.

Speaking of the anniversary event, we'll have details of that soon...

• Thumbs Up 4

This week's event has it's final game choice finally picked. And this particular week is very important because it is the Anniversary Event for SSMB Game Night! We will be celebrating with Smash 4 as the main event, Cards Against Humanity, and Town of Salem as the Encore events on the usual time at Saturday! Those who participate will receive an exclusive event badge for participating! In addition, I will also be celebrating the launch of my game by possibly handing out early downloads of it to those who participate (this is not completely final as the time of completion for this game will vary). We've got a lot of stuff going on this Saturday, so we hope you can participate! Game Night's been one hell of a event to work on, so I'm really proud of how far we've gone.

I will post more information on both here and our Discord chat about the more specific details. Come this Saturday!

• Thumbs Up 3

Count me in for Smash on Saturday, buddies! Can't wait to celebrate this occasion with you all!

• Thumbs Up 1

I may show up, more around the 5:30 point,  but you can definitely count moi in for the main event! 

2 hours ago, Azul said:

I WANNA BE IN A SM4SH 3DS TOURNEY.

Which we won't be having. This event is going to be purely for fun, tourneys ended weeks ago.

I will be there for Smash! Not sure if I'll make it for Cards Against Humanity, but I'll try.  

4 minutes ago, Valentine's Playa Kirito said:

Is it Smash U or 3DS?

Smash U

6 hours ago, Azul said:

Ugggggh. Count me out then. No Wii U = No Super Smash Fun Time.

Is this really necessary? We've already said no to handheld events due to nobody showing up to them. If you want the event to still be around, then actually show up when we have them.

Anyway, here are the formal details, but Smash Wii U will be the main event at 5 PM EST, with Cards Against Humanity taking up the 7:30 PM EST slot and Town of Salem taking the 9 PM EST one.

On 1/19/2016 at 3:03 PM, Tracker said:

cK8uRln.png - Thank you for playing - Given to those who've participated in a Game Night over it's run the past year!

Wz4SvRN.png - 1st Birthday - Given to those taking part in the upcoming "SPECIAL EVENT!"

These two badges are up for grabs for those who participate. If you're new to Game Night, you'll receive "Thank You For Playing", while everyone that participates in any event tomorrow will receive the 1st Birthday badge. All other badges will be handed out either at the same timeframe or later, we'll update on that.

And lastly, some more details on the exclusive "Deceived Voice" celebration we're having! As a celebration for the launch event of my new game, I will be handing downloads to those in the Discord server to downloading! This will be up right before the Town of Salem event, so be sure to stay tuned for that. For more information on the game, check it's official Game Jolt page here. http://gamejolt.com/games/deceived-voice/127678

Ready to play? Let us know if you're new, and we'll invite you in. Let's celebrate!

• Thumbs Up 5

2 hours ago, 风之Klonoa said:

Is this really necessary? We've already said no to handheld events due to nobody showing up to them. If you want the event to still be around, then actually show up when we have them.

Let me point out that I just found this thread yesterday and only read the first and last pages.

1 hour ago, Azul said:

Let me point out that I just found this thread yesterday and only read the first and last pages.

You still could have been nicer about it. That was rather rude, especially to those who work just to set this up in the first place. There are nicer ways to say "I can't join in."

I'm no mod, so I apologize if I've overstepped my boundaries. I'll take whatever punishment is ahead.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh man! I dont have a Wii U and i dont know how to play any of the other 2 games , and the fact that its 2 am here,so i dont think i can join in. Sorry!

10 hours ago, SurrealBrain said:

You still could have been nicer about it. That was rather rude, especially to those who work just to set this up in the first place. There are nicer ways to say "I can't join in."

I'm no mod, so I apologize if I've overstepped my boundaries. I'll take whatever punishment is ahead.

What? All I was said was I can't join because I don't have a Wii U in an immature way for kicks. How was that in anyway rude?

1 hour ago, Azul said:

What? All I was said was I can't join because I don't have a Wii U in an immature way for kicks. How was that in anyway rude?

To us, the people that have sacrificed entire days and weeks to get events going don't need to put up obnoxious and immature jabs just because we took out the handheld events. You could had just settled with saying you can't come in the same way Diamond did, but you had to go the immature and dumb route. 

Gee, thanks for making it so much easier for us.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, 风之Klonoa said:

To us, the people that have sacrificed entire days and weeks to get events going don't need to put up obnoxious and immature jabs just because we took out the handheld events. You could had just settled with saying you can't come in the same way Diamond did, but you had to go the immature and dumb route. 

Gee, thanks for making it so much easier for us.

I didn't take a jab at anyone. I just said I didn't have a Wii U so I won't be attending the event. The joke itself isn't even offensive by nature nor is it targeted at anyone. You're getting upset over nothing.

3 minutes ago, Azul said:

I didn't take a jab at anyone. I just said I didn't have a Wii U so I won't be attending the event. The joke itself isn't even offensive by nature nor is it targeted at anyone. You're getting upset over nothing.

Maybe I should bring this up to you, but I'm getting upset because this is the third time in a row someone has obnoxiously bothered us about not coming to the event because they don't own a Wii U, and would rather play the 3DS version. If this was the case, maybe next time don't say

Ugggggh. Count me out then. No Wii U = No Super Smash Fun Time.