Awoo.

The 52 Game Challenge 2015

Tracker_TD

Updated! Just to clarify about Sonic 3, both Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles count as two separate games, while Sonic 3 and Knuckles counts as one.

41 out of 52 games completed! 11 to go!

Arrgghhh

I'll be there soon, when I'm done with all of my exams :P

Question: After you've gotten the 52 Games, can you continue to add more games to the grid, maybe use extra games to get 52 100% complete games?

Seeing how it's a major event that will have badges and such, I don't see why it shouldn't be pinned.

Seeing how it's a major event that will have badges and such, I don't see why it shouldn't be pinned.

• Thumbs Up 1

Finally an update from me.

Sonic and knuckles:

JobVU4.jpg

yiJ0KM.jpg

This game sure is fun when going super sonic. Getting it though sure is a task, the bonus stages will still be hard for me. Good thing I was able to use restore points on the emulator I used. Each level was still a blast to go through except doomsday, that shit is hard. I don't even remember It being that hard lol.

I still need to do knuckles story to 100% this game as you can see I got the emeralds for sonic, now I just need to do knuckles.

New super Mario bros (DS)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkH71Aquw

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkIGkeNTw

I don't remember this game being more difficult than the sequels lol because they really had some difficult levels in their that made me go game over! In a mario game!? ( I was kinda rushing the game so yea lol)I guess it being focused for one player its more difficult that way except with the other titles there is more room to get away from most things and its easier to get passed a few things even in single player.

Donkey Kong 64

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHj2i5_ATw

I almost forgot to take a picture at the credits scene lol

rJ7bfu.jpg

This game sure took me awhile mostly because I was trying to collect as much as I can before finishing so then I won't have much to do when I come back to so yea I'm planning to 100% it. Hopefully Ill get around to it. But yea I mostly enjoyed but some things in the game didn't work well with the games controls, small spaces which makes camera harder to control and sometimes gets stuck, small platforms that are hard to move around and a few other stuff.......

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkHy1mE3Q

....yea that minigame truly sucked. Lol

Splatoon

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkIwOU4Tg

You only need the ending picture because this he literally just came out. We know its heavily focused on the multiplayer but it did have a story mode and it was pretty good I'd say, it was fun.

In story mode there was these secret scrolls to collect in each level. Not sure if that counts as 100% for splatoon. With multiplayer there was stuff to buy like weapons and clothing's to improve your overall gameplay online.

We can also level up our freshness which goes to a max of 20 which I have done so if that helps it make it 100% then cool.

Either way this game is a blast and I'm still playing it a lot. Super fun dominating the other team and splattering others is so satisfying.

Oh yea I'll get a picture of the scrolls and of me reaching level 20.

Anyways that's it for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

post-6099-0-73904600-1433288797_thumb.jp

Crash Mind over Mutant - Radical Entertainment - PS2

Say whatever you want about this game, I found it a great fun, it's so good to play a Crash game that is ACTUALLY free roaming, where the worlds feel connected, you get to see new places with new people by making a good old journey through the different worlds, it's great fun, and it's not fake free roaming like Twinsanity.

post-6099-0-42554900-1433288804_thumb.jp

Kirby's Dreamland - Nintendo Wii (through Dream Collection) - HAL Laboratory

I've been playing this game for a while now, never got around beating it, but yesterday I remembered it and decided to finish it for the challenge, it's a pretty short but honestly pretty charming and fun game, and a great way to begin this franchise.

Tho' not having the ability of stealing powers is weird.

nXLAlvW.jpg

Metal Slug X - PSOne - SNK Playmore

So I found this game and tried playing it. But I couldn't figure how to save. So I played the entire thing on one go and only realised when I was at the final boss.

Man, it's been a while since I last played a Metal Slug game, and this was a good way to replay them, fun, with a good difficulty curve, merciful when needed, the power ups are amazing, and overall a great experience. 

Also just sayin', Back to the Future 4 is repeated on my list, and you didn't add Crash Bandicoot or R&C Crack in Time.

Again sorry to bother ya'll with this. :U

What do I need to do before I say Sonic Runners is 100% complete? Beat the final stage or unlock companions which I can't unlock yet?

What do I need to do before I say Sonic Runners is 100% complete? Beat the final stage or unlock companions which I can't unlock yet?

Assuming that Sonic Runners is going to get constantly updated, it's probably going to be hard to list it as 100% since even if you collect everything, more stuff will be added. To consider the game Any% complete, you have to finish the final stage.

EDIT: I'll update everything later, I'm currently busy studying atm

Since Sonic Runners is a mobile game that will (hopefully) keep on being updated with patches and additional content down the way, it can't be finished or beaten in any sort of conventional way, just like Sonic Dash, Sonic Jump Fever or even Animal Crossing for the 3DS. Sorry, Hogfather.

Updated, by the way. I got you covered, Klonoa!

• Thumbs Up 1

Game No. 43: Mega Man 3 (NES, Wii U Virtual Console Port) - Completed

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKFHaLpN_g

Pretty fun but very challenging and at times very cheap platformer. I don't think it's the best Mega Man game but it is a good one. The Doc Robot stages were the worst though because they felt like endurance runs most of the time, and it made the final Wily Castle stages feel extremely easy by comparison.

I finished this game in like less than 10 minutes. Yet, the time I spent playing it was actually quite interesting.

Looking for a game where you can get attached to a Fly? Look no further.

header.jpg?t=1393578082

Released on: PC/Steam

-100% in less than 10 minutes. So far, the fastest game finished on here, as well as fastest game I have completed 100% so far. Second Place for that title is Sonic the Fighters

-Achievement does not mean game completion.

Proof:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MeltingComet/screenshots/?appid=250600

So...uhh....yeah. The game starts with you being a fly, and you have to fly to the top. It's short, it's simple, that's it. But the time I spent with this fly feels like my own personal journey that ended on a really large footnote. I was rooting for this fly, I wanted it to reach to the top and make it out. That didn't happened because SPOILER ALERT:

it gets eaten from some weird thing

Lots of people wouldn't really consider this a game, but more of a "interactive experience". It's like Journey, or Dear Esther, except free, short, and still manages to succeed in making me attached to a fly. So it's unfortunate fate in the end actually quite saddened me.

btw, updated!

Game No. 43: Tales of Monkey Island: Episode 1 - Launch of the Screaming Narwhal (PS3, Telltale Games) - 100% Complete

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/513-Tales-of-Monkey-Island-Chapter-1-Launch-of-the-Screaming-Narwhal/ryannumber1gamer

I'm going to put these episodes up one at a time rather than in just one big bunch to save on making a big post.

But anyway, Tales of Monkey Island, one of my favourite Adventure games and I've decided to go through it again because it's been at least a year or so since I last played it and the jokes and characters are still funny, and the puzzles are so clever. If you are a adventure game fan, a comedy fan, or just a Telltale fan, you honestly own it to yourself to take part in the crazy hjinks of Guybrush Threepwood, and his battles against the evil Zombie, Ghost, Demon, whatever, Pirate LeChuck. Go play it, go watch a gameplay video on Youtube, even play the demo. Just play one Monkey Island game because it's a seriously underrated series.

Game No. 44: Mega Man 4 - (Wii U, Virtual Console, Capcom): 100% Complete

(Mega Man 4 can be 100% complete as it has hidden weapons such as the wire weapon.)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAtVHhmsXQfcQ

Honestly, I enjoyed this more than Mega Man 3 (the game that usually everyone claims is the best Mega Man game). But Mega Man 4 in my opinion is one of the best classic series game I've played thus far (Having played Mega Man 1-4, and 9 & 10, and Powered Up). There was still some very cheap moments but this game felt like it was the one with the most difficulty balancing, at least in the main levels. In Mega Man 3, the Doc Robot levels were just a whole new level of bullshit tbh. 

But there's one major issue with this game. There's 8 Cossack/Wily stages and you don't get a full weapon energy refill once (unless you finish a level and die on purpose, to get a continue) and the majority of them felt like totally gauntlet runs, testing your endurance as you went on.

But overall, I thought it was a great game and one of the best Mega Man games I've played so far.

Game No. 44: Mega Man 4 - (Wii U, Virtual Console, Capcom): 100% Complete

(Mega Man 4 can be 100% complete as it has hidden weapons such as the wire weapon.)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAtVHhmsXQfcQ

Honestly, I enjoyed this more than Mega Man 3 (the game that usually everyone claims is the best Mega Man game). But Mega Man 4 in my opinion is one of the best classic series game I've played thus far (Having played Mega Man 1-4, and 9 & 10, and Powered Up). There was still some very cheap moments but this game felt like it was the one with the most difficulty balancing, at least in the main levels. In Mega Man 3, the Doc Robot levels were just a whole new level of bullshit tbh. 

But there's one major issue with this game. There's 8 Cossack/Wily stages and you don't get a full weapon energy refill once (unless you finish a level and die on purpose, to get a continue) and the majority of them felt like totally gauntlet runs, testing your endurance as you went on.

But overall, I thought it was a great game and one of the best Mega Man games I've played so far.

Uhm, I never thought about it that way...see, I've beaten Megaman 4 myself with all the secret weapons, but I didn't specify that because I thought that two optional weapons would have not made a difference, but in a sense it's technically a 100% run after all...I'll put a yellow line on that for the moment being, but I'd like to know what the other guys think about this. Especially since that would mean another game with a 100% completion for me too.

Updated, by the way. Also, Super Mario Land, for the Game Boy.

miqBuYR.png

Game No. 45: Mega Man X (Wii U, Virtual Console) - 100% Complete (All armor upgrades, heart tanks, sub tanks, and the secret unlockable Hadouken power)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAtVHhmscAxOg

Apparently I felt the need for more platformer punishment so I went through Mega Man X. The game is a really fantastic game and has a lot more cooler moves and things to pull off in Mega Man X. It feels like Mega Man but evolved. That's not to mention the game looks and sounds great, as to be expected. Once again, bosses and levels felt good to go through and didn't feel too cheap. That said, Sigma's lair was a total pain to go through, with all the bosses being complete pains in the ass to fight, especially Bospider and D-Rex. 

Farcry 3 Blood Dragon --- 100% PS3.

So I'd heard nothing but praise for this stand alone game, figured I'd give it a go since it was on Playstation Now.

At first I... wasn't that impressed... but then after I made it to he first base and did the damn mission... my god this was awesome! This is such a fun game, it's just fantastic, It's stupidly over the top, and I love it, hell the game has you at one point riding on top of a He Man like battle cat, there's tons of references to famous 80's action movies.

If you grew up on 80's content, you will love this!

Game No. 46: Tales of Monkey Island Episode 2 - The Siege of Spinner Cay (PS3, Telltale Games) - 100% Complete

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/514-Tales-of-Monkey-Island-Chapter-2-The-Siege-of-Spinner-Cay/ryannumber1gamer

It was even funnier, and had harder puzzles than the first episode. Still not my favourite episode of the season but still a good one all the same.

Game No. 47: Tales of Monkey Island Episode 3 - Lair of the Leviathan (PS3, Telltale Games) - 100% Complete

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/515-Tales-of-Monkey-Island-Chapter-3-Lair-of-the-Leviathan/ryannumber1gamer

The puzzles are even better than the last two episodes and it has the antics of Murray. Plus the new Pirate face mechanic was fun to play around with.

Game No. 48: Tales Of Monkey Island Episode 4 - The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood (PS3, Telltale Games) - 100% Complete

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/516-Tales-of-Monkey-Island-Chapter-4-The-Trial-and-Execution-of-Guybrush-Threepwood/ryannumber1gamer

My personal favourite of all five episodes. It has some of the best jokes, some of the best character moments, and a ton of good puzzles. Personal favourite moments go to Pox'd Elaine forcing Guybrush to waltz inside of Pirate Court, Guybrush and LeChuck becoming best buddies, Guybrush calling himself as a witness and fighting with himself, and the massive tearjerker of an ending.

Okay guys, weird ones here.

11377180_10203250644740989_9196792356827

10897837_10203250644220976_6367332392765

11393080_10203250644860992_194056864651811391676_10203250663221451_2638958903653

Jurassic Park the Game: Episode 1 - 100% (PS3)

Jurassic Park the Game: Episode 2 - 100% (PS3)

Jurassic Park the Game: Episode 3 - 100% (PS3)

Jurassic Park the Game: Episode 4 (PS3)

Couldn't 100% the last one due to annoying glitches :-( This game pisses me off. Glitchy messy gameplay, sound problems a plenty, NO LIKEABLE CHARACTERS and so much more. Sure, I like the Mosasaur and the Troodon's are creepy but man. They make you feel for the wrong people (there WAS NO TRIBE ON NUBLEAR. Eco messages can flip off) and I just can't like any of them. Poor show TellTale.