Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Most recent tweet according to Google Translate:

[ Ver.2.0 information ]

In conjunction with the new mode addition , we have been greatly balancing the following parameters
Game overall score distribution
Player character ability
- Attendant capability
Progress of the episode map

In addition , it will reset once the successive score under the influence of the adjustment

Honestly, if it's possible to get a level 10 Shahra or King Boo and their effects are twice as good (200 combo for items of 60% chance or massive enemy bonus), then I think this is probably still good. 

But be careful, Sega's autoban system may kick in and move you to the cheaters' leaderboard.

Can someone give me a combination(until i repair my rank 130 device):

Character: Sonic, Tails, Vector

Buddies: Heavy Bomb, Marine Chao, Cartridge.

I know, it like nothing, but hey.

Can someone give me a combination(until i repair my rank 130 device):

Character: Sonic, Tails, Vector

Buddies: Heavy Bomb, Marine Chao, Cartridge.

I know, it like nothing, but hey.

Use Tails and Vector. Heavy Bomb and Cartridge.

It won't hinder sales it'll boost it. Japan's not against microtransactions as much as western audiences are. If they're into a game they'll pay and want to pay.

Except the fact Sonic isn't as popular in Japan, and no it won't boost it. Quite the opposite in fact. One region might just buy into their bullshit, but it also means their idiotic polices have cost them sales in the US and UK, which is where Sonic's most popular, and therefore is where the most ad revenue would be made. When that target market is gone because Sega is so desperate for money, that isn't a good thing, and it's going to affect them heavily in the long run.  

• Thumbs Up 1

you can have OP buddies, but still finishing episodes at light speed record time would only = 5/10 rsr, and you need A LOT more to deal with everything they will be throwing at us in this update :S

I know Japanese players love things like these and all, but the roulette is already full of buddies, more are on the way, they already doubled the number of them needed to have it all maxed, characters duplicates won't be worth it most of the time and probably the price per spin isn't changing...Can't they show at least 5% kindness and comprehension for the non Japanese players? 

This is a problem with Sega of Japan in general, you see Sonic Team is a Japanese dev team which obviously means that they don't have a good grasp on the Western market, but instead of asking Sega of Europe/America for advice they just ignore them thinking that they'll just screw them over like with the Saturn/Colors/Lost World.

• Thumbs Up 1

Update! Buddies now max out at level 10, not 5. Also Star ranking's basically been confirmed and that caps at level 10 too. Have fun maxing out buddies and characters now!

And I was just here reading all the awesome info about the update and I was all happy and then this bullshit happen.

im all like

oE4Z.gif

• Thumbs Up 4

Update on those retweets they were asking for. It got to 200 so they'll announce it tonight at 6pm JST (So in about 3 hours and 20 minutes from this post)

What's next, Big the Cat with speed shoes as Speed Type xD? 

I'd happily take a speed or fly type Blaze myself. x3

Gothic Amy's also been announced!

https://twitter.com/SonicRunners_JP/status/669806569446477826

She's the facebook invite character.

Happy to see Gothic Amy... But as a facebook invite character? I thought the whole reason they made normal Amy RSR buyable was because she was to hard to get from facebook... am starting to think they only did that because they planned on replacing her with this version all along... (-_-)

But maybe they will allow you to get her with RSR too... wishful thinking I know.

CUt8dMdXIAAh6NC.png

• Thumbs Up 1

More news! All non-event characters will be added to the roulette permanently! This is how you rank their star levels up. Just like buddies they max at level 10. (They still have the old levelling up system too).

Again! Stuff keeps on coming!

Special login bonus for the first 5 days "Start Dash Login Bonus". It gives 50 RSR, a premium roulette ticket and Team Easy Silver (Not the new ESP Silver).

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 3

More news! All non-event characters will be added to the roulette permanently! This is how you rank their star levels up. Just like buddies they max at level 10. (They still have the old levelling up system too).

I hope this means they plan on increasing the chance of getting characters on the roulette, example 30% would be nice... If not then I don't see how getting a character "especially a limited time character" to a rank of 10 will be possible with only a 6%, even for players who play this game hours a day.

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope this means they plan on increasing the chance of getting characters on the roulette, example 30% would be nice... If not then I don't see how getting a character "especially a limited time character" to a rank of 10 will be possible with only a 6%, even for players who play this game hours a day.

As much as I'd love it, I think it'll stay the same... Other games have their equivalent of characters (UR's or SSR's) at much lower drop rates, like at 1%. So the 6 percent is still good. They're making it intentionally not possible for free players to be able to max everything out.

OMG MORE NEWS! THIS KEEPS ON COMING!!!

New main menu screen. This is Runners now!

As much as I'd love it, I think it'll stay the same... Other games have their equivalent of characters (UR's or SSR's) at much lower drop rates, like at 1%. So the 6 percent is still good. They're making it intentionally not possible for free players to be able to max everything out.

Yeah maybe, but even if somebody throws 100$ at this game they'll be lucky to hit the character egg at 6% more then a few times before they run out of RSR. even if other companies do it... that's just not good business as only very small few people be willing to spend that level of green on this game... I can't even imagine many people in japan buying enough RSR to max out a character ever at only 6%.

It looks awesome, also...

ESP Silver is technically the same silver( slower and destroys score), so, whats the point?

But having all the old characters is nice.

It looks awesome, also...

ESP Silver is technically the same silver( slower and destroys score), so, whats the point?

But having all the old characters is nice.

1-i think he doesn't destroys score, but he is slow.

2-he is fly type :3

3-looks like he has a distance bonus.

Yeah but theres gonna be a huge 8hrs break for maintenance, at the time de get daily free spin on the item roulette, until the usual time they change characters.