Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Eh, I'm reluctant to spend my RSR on Easy characters. 250RSR is 5 spins that could make the difference between getting a character on the roulette or not.

• Thumbs Up 2

Eh, I'm reluctant to spend my RSR on Easy characters. 250RSR is 5 spins and that could make the difference between getting a character on the roulette or not.

Honestly if it were a 10% Speed drop for a 10% score drop they'd be much more useful, but yeah, I only got Cream because it's Cream :P

Honestly if it were a 10% Speed drop for a 10% score drop they'd be much more useful, but yeah, I only got Cream because it's Cream :P

maybe, btw does the hero chao helps? I dont have it but at level 5 it boost score 10%, if it works like the team easy then it is a bit usefull, but if its like the pumpkin chao then no.

maybe, btw does the hero chao helps? I dont have it but at level 5 it boost score 10%, if it works like the team easy then it is a bit usefull, but if its like the pumpkin chao then no.

I think it's the Normal version of Pumpkin Chao, so yeah, if you don't find Pumpkin Chao useful, then Hero Chao won't be. Their descriptions are different. It says "Boosts all score elements" but Pumpkin Chao is just "boosts score". I don't have him either, so I can't say.

EDIT: I just got 10 special Eggs... Do I risk it? (I don't have Shadow nor Blaze, but at 12% chance, do I do it? or hold off and save up?)

Edited by SuperAj3

I think it's the Normal version of Pumpkin Chao, so yeah, if you don't find Pumpkin Chao useful, then Hero Chao won't be. Their descriptions are different. It says "Boosts all score elements" but Pumpkin Chao is just "boosts score". I don't have him either, so I can't say.

EDIT: I just got 10 special Eggs... Do I risk it? (I don't have Shadow nor Blaze, but at 12% chance, do I do it? or hold off and save up?)

If you want Shadow or Blaze then yes. You probably won't get the egg but still try. If you want Tikal more then maybe not.

If you want Shadow or Blaze then yes. You probably won't get the egg but still try. If you want Tikal more then maybe not.

I don't really need them, but I do like Blaze, so I might give it a shot. I won't spend any RSR though.

Damn! I spun and got Skull Chao... What a waste. That was my fault XD

Edited by SuperAj3

FINALLY got blaze, weird, yesterday i got like 400RSR and today only 200 :/ well, now, should i waste the last 150 trying to get the battle cruiser to lv5?

Cant wait to test blaze with the magic lamp.

When? Is that what the last tweet was about? Becouse it said campaign?

There isn't any more news in Twitter yet right now. Just wait and see.

There isn't any more news in Twitter yet right now. Just wait and see.

So nothing is confirmed

Also:

IMG_20150901_044052.thumb.jpg.ea851eab3f

Guess the last canpaign thing we saw on the other tweet was about this. 

I bet the buddies stay but the character go on time like any other, starting after blaze.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's not a stage event!

This has been going on for nearly 2 days now.

Would someone mind quoting the source of this and highlighting the exact part which says 'not a stage event' just that I can't find anything to confirm this as fact. 

• Thumbs Up 1

This has been going on for nearly 2 days now.

Would someone mind quoting the source of this and highlighting the exact part which says 'not a stage event' just that I can't find anything to confirm this as fact. 

Sorry to make you guys upset, but I was too anticipated about that news yesterday. I should say "might" instead of "will" in my post that day.

Sorry to make you guys upset, but I was too anticipated about that news yesterday. I should say "might" instead of "will" in my post that day.

So in other words, once again, people have jumped to conclusions and nobody has a bloody clue.

• Thumbs Up 1

As much as I would love it to be a stage event, stage events usually have a long gap between them, doubt we would see one so soon.

Like people said, it's probably going to be like NiGTHS event that happened after desert ruins, they just gave us a load of rsr with the collect-a-ton from tropical coast, Sega isn't that kind to give us another one so soon 

As much as I would love it to be a stage event, stage events usually have a long gap between them, doubt we would see one so soon.

Like people said, it's probably going to be like NiGTHS event that happened after desert ruins, they just gave us a load of rsr with the collect-a-ton from tropical coast, Sega isn't that kind to give us another one so soon 

In other words, you have no idea what it is?

• Thumbs Up 2

Just so you know, that ittell campaign tweet is irrelevant to Sonic Runners. It was just a contest they held on another site during Sonic's birthday where they gave away merch.

On another note, I don't know if we're getting a stage or not, but I'd rather we not get one. The free RSR is nice and all but the events are such time consumers when you're trying to stay within the top 500

• Thumbs Up 1

I managed to get into the top 250 last time with not that much effort. It was the least competitive event I've been a part of. In fact, it feels like people are slowly beginning to drop off from the game because outside of a new character every so often, there's not much else to the game.

Like, really, once you hit S* rank, there's no real need to go higher other than bragging rights.

So... It was never confirmed the SA1 event wasn't a collect-a-thon?
Oh that's good! We could get a chance at a free partner and more RSR! (If it is an collect event, I hope it's Chaos 0 who's the Partner, and not something dodgy like the Tornado).

In other words, you have no idea what it is?

How could one know? Just looking at what happened and what can possibly happen, isn't that all we can do now before they announce something?  

Unless Sonic Runners account tweets something about it nobody is going to find much info before 11th September

How could one know? Just looking at what happened and what can possibly happen, isn't that all we can do now before they announce something?  

So the last 2 pages of people going "It's not a stage event" are in reality "I have no clue but I'm going to pretend I do because..."

So the last 2 pages of people going "It's not a stage event" are in reality "I have no clue but I'm going to pretend I do because..."

I look at it as simple guesses, it's just like you said nobody has a clue about what's going to happen so they post what they think/hope that might happen :P

• Thumbs Up 2