Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

image.thumb.jpg.a246089ea203bd61532985e0

Another 2x Rings campaign will be held.

Well, more like x3, get 100 rings and you'll end up with 300, pluss the bonus of the character you're using (max.50%, 100% with 2 characters)

If you use the chaotix you can have 450% more rings!!!

Ummmm, the rank/ level doesnt increase, if it was like that you would ge rank 100 even if you just use the login roulette. The rank increased means you get to the next roulette

No it does, I've increased my rank by 30+ by hitting the "big" regularly

It took me a while to get the hang of Rouge but I think I'm okay with her now. My question is, do you guys prefer to use flying types on flying type stages, or speed type stages?

I like Fly for all stages. Their only weakness are the walls on power stages, but if you time it just right, you can fly over the walls. 

If that was true, i would have rank 200 by now...you only rank up by completing levels

In the past it has (at least the soft release definitely) ranked you up. Maybe you're experiencing the bug too?

Woop! SOO happy with my run! First time cracking 10 mil!M0uiE7P.png

Good luck after that. Once you reach that much, next time you tank up you're gonna need that much to stay on the Letter(D1) and you'll need another 500k to rank up :) 

Like me...twice...i need 20mil to rank up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Agh, it hurts when you see you fight Metal Sonic in the story, yet there's no showdown with him... And they make it sound like there will be!

Come on, Sonic Team, that's being ridiculous. Why don't you bother to actually make a Metal Sonic fight, huh?

Well, more like x3, get 100 rings and you'll end up with 300, pluss the bonus of the character you're using (max.50%, 100% with 2 characters)

If you use the chaotix you can have 450% more rings!!!

and with angel chao even more

and with angel chao even more

Yeah, +500% or even more with that N rank chao(i dont remember how its called), but who uses both?

Update: well...around 20 spins wasted and lost blaze, i got +3 eggs 6 times...but since no one cares.

I think the Adventure event will come sooner, by the looks of the dates on events, they come every 10 or so days.(idk, dont quote me on that)

Woop! SOO happy with my run! First time cracking 10 mil!

M0uiE7P.png

Congratulations you are Sonic Runners God how does it feel to be that great? By the way though I made that long ago to group people certain skill levels based on their highest high score. Based on your high score you are no longer Sonic Runners Master. You got couple more levels go lol!

My highest typical high score is.

Less than 100K: Sonic Runners Training

100K-299K: Sonic Runners Okay

300K-599K: Sonic Runners Good

600K-999K: Sonic Runners Great

1M-1.9M: Sonic Runners Champion

2M-4.9M: Sonic Runners Pro

5M-9.9M: Sonic Runners Master

10M-19M: Sonic Runners God

20M-49M: Beyond Sonic Runners God

50M-99M: SR Beyond Comprehension

Greater than 100M: ONE DIVIDE BY ZERO!

• Thumbs Up 1

Congratulations you are Sonic Runners God how does it feel to be that great? By the way though I made that long ago to group people certain skill levels based on their highest high score. Based on your high score you are no longer Sonic Runners Master. You got couple more levels go lol!

Haha, this is an interesting ranking system XD I know it's nothing compared to people that get in the 100 millions, but this is the first time a run's lasted that long! My usual runs are only around 2.5 mil, so this was so satisfying XD

• Thumbs Up 1

image.thumb.jpg.751c04070803f1df33207d29

Oh, man! That was why there was no "shiny" character notification in Twitter over 6 hours ago.

And so, we'll have to update the game next week.

image.thumb.jpg.d4449cc2a0dedbdda8d2ba46

Oh, man! That was why there was no "shiny" character notification in Twitter over 6 hours ago.

And so, we'll have to update the game next week.

The link in your post is broken.

But yeah, I was really hoping for Metal Sonic... Soon.

If that was true, i would have rank 200 by now...you only rank up by completing levels

You have to be very lucky to hit BIG every day. I only hit it every now and then.

I am rank 96, and with m hitting big 10 times and super 2 times, i wouldve had at least rank 400 if you coulve get plus 30 per big

Also, i got 7000 rings in one run

Edited by Diamond Z

I am rank 96, and with m hitting big 10 times and super 2 times, i wouldve had at least rank 400 if you coulve get plus 30 per big

Also, i got 7000 rings in one run

You only get 1 Rank increase per a BIG (the 30+ figure is what I have achieved since the soft launch, so as you can see, BIG is not an easy method to increasing rank)

You only get 1 Rank increase per a BIG (the 30+ figure is what I have achieved since the soft launch, ...

And Sega had fixed it before Easter event, thanks to Ver. 1.0.1. I have installed the game since then. I reached the BIG Item Roulette, but my player rank didn't increase.