Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

And Sega had fixed it before Easter event, thanks to Ver. 1.0.1. I have installed the game since then. I reached the BIG Item Roulette, but my player rank didn't increase.

I'm sure I ranked up yesterday, but I could be wrong. I'll keep an eye out the next time it happens!

So I got the golden Angel buddy after using 50RSR.... 

Yeah, I'm gonna wait getting 10 eggs for the premium roulette. That method is better.

EDIT: Got Tails! Now my flying type buddies should be useful!

100 red rings for placing 5700 and something. And 1 Mother Wisp. Can't remember what else I got, but with the two spins it granted me, I got a gold and a silver egg. The gold one gave me the gold angel, so it's now level 1. The silver one gave me another cartridge, which is now level 4.

Gave one run a try, and lag. Not serious, mind. Just enough to throw me off.

So I got the golden Angel buddy after using 50RSR.... 

Yeah, I'm gonna wait getting 10 eggs for the premium roulette. That method is better.

EDIT: Got Tails! Now my flying type buddies should be useful!

Getting 10 eggs almost means nothing. You may still end up with a Golden Angel, Tornado or the Golden Pig. I'm a (sadly) source of that. 

Edited by Ming Ming Yuigahama

Blew 1,000 RSR on the roulette. Still no Shadow or Blaze.

*sigh*

I did level up my RC Battle Cruiser a touch, so that was nice but its hard to swallow since my bro spent 400 RSRs at the same time and nabbed two Blaze's and a Shadow. RNG-eezus was with him last night.

It sucks for me so badly because I'm so used to Speed type characters now (I never used Fly type because during soft launch they were garbage and I just found out a month ago they changed that) so I completely such with Rouge. I really need to learn how to use fly types of I want to get a good score. It's just the hover part throws me off and I don't know how much I should tap the screen when I fly.

I'm having this same problem. I have Rouge, and I would really like to use her, but I'm just so accustomed to Speed characters that it's extremely difficult for me. Oh well!

No it does, I've increased my rank by 30+ by hitting the "big" regularly

Not that I don't believe that it could be a glitch, but I've been playing since the soft launch and hitting "big" on the roulette has never increased my rank, either. I always just assumed "Rank increased" meant I was just moving onto the next tier of the wheel.

• Thumbs Up 1

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the Normal egg has become rarer than all other eggs? I haven't hit it once since the Worldwide Launch,

The 3 Million Downloads Campaign notification has been removed. Also I noticed a nasty bug with Shahra that may also apply to other combo-oriented companions.

• Thumbs Up 1

The 3 Million Downloads Campaign notification has been removed. Also I noticed a nasty bug with Shahra that may also apply to other combo-oriented companions.

i think something like that happened when i used the magic lamp with the UFO, some times the lamp makes the golden bird and then it gets to the player. But the combo wasnt enough for the UFO to activate.

i think something like that happened when i used the magic lamp with the UFO, some times the lamp makes the golden bird and then it gets to the player. But the combo wasnt enough for the UFO to activate.

Maybe it was the same thing (if you revived). The bug I was referring to is when you have two characters with different types and you choose to revive. Say I was playing Tails and Sonic with Shahra equipped. Shahra has an affinity for Fly type characters, which means her ability requires less combo to activate with a fly type. I die as Tails, then Sonic, and I choose to revive. I revive as Tails, however the game still thinks I'm using Sonic's combo counter and then Shahra refuses to grant a power-up every 360 combo. Now I am stuck with getting one every 400 until I switch characters (which you wouldn't do since you get a free shield on revive). The reverse is also true.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe it was the same thing (if you revived). The bug I was referring to is when you have two characters with different types and you choose to revive. Say I was playing Tails and Sonic with Shahra equipped. Shahra has an affinity for Fly type characters, which means her ability requires less combo to activate with a fly type. I die as Tails, then Sonic, and I choose to revive. I revive as Tails, however the game still thinks I'm using Sonic's combo counter and then Shahra refuses to grant a power-up every 360 combo. Now I am stuck with getting one every 400 until I switch characters (which you wouldn't do since you get a free shield on revive). The reverse is also true.

I think that happened to me too. But it was with erazor jin, and it helped, i think you losse the combo bonus & magnet items but not the shield.

Edit:trying to see if it was just me or there was a bug, i got this score with the magic lamp lv5(55%, ingame doesnt looks like much different that lv3) and UFO lv4 with Rouge. Screenshot_2015-08-28-20-54-39.thumb.png

That 2mil of animal score could have been 3.8 with blaze, and (if used with the special amy) around 6.5!!

Edited by Hundjäger18

Weird glitch:

image.thumb.jpg.d2f77107ded51d15ec097048

Tails can't die like this repeatedly while doing this method.

any news when the patch 1.1.3 is coming?

It will go live next week.

Weird glitch:

image.thumb.jpg.d2f77107ded51d15ec097048

Tails can't die like this repeatedly while doing this method.

Wait... so that means the score keeps going up and you're stuck? If that's the case, use and abuse! Get like, 1 billion points XD

Wait... so that means the score keeps going up and you're stuck? If that's the case, use and abuse! Get like, 1 billion points XD

Not much score, I guess, but you might try that method if you want.

Is it just me or are Shadow's animations messed up? 

I mean, every character has 3 running animations, low speed, medium and max speed.

Shadow looks like he's running/sliding a lot more in medium than in max, he slides less/looks more relaxed in max speed, doesn't make sense :P

And while talking about broken animations, will they ever fix eggman? 

Haven't they noticed that the flame while following eggman isn't coming out of the egg mobile tube? 

Now even when eggman turns around and notices he's being followed the flame turns with him like it's glued to him

Ever since they added the rings to egg mobile they never fixed it o.o

Edited by LBPlombax7

I think there's no mistakes with Shadow's running/sliding animations in Sonic Runners. In fact, it is about the same animations as the one in Sonic '06.

Just got promoted to F**! And I spun the wheel till super and got 5X invincibilities! After having a run with Tails I got a high score of 315,241! 

• Thumbs Up 6

Just got promoted to F**! And I spun the wheel till super and got 5X invincibilities! After having a run with Tails I got a high score of 315,241! 

thats really good

• Thumbs Up 2

I think there's no mistakes with Shadow's running/sliding animations in Sonic Runners. In fact, it is about the same animations as the one in Sonic '06.

now that I look at running animations from 06 and generations I see it's similar indeed. 

Had sonic adventure 2 animations in mind while looking at Runners ones, since it seemed to slide faster back then xD