Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

the Character egg  is the multicolored one. You cant get in only in the Premium Or Super roulette, while in the daily one you can get  a normal egg with a normal companion

Is it just me, or do the combo chains last longer with Shadow?

The code isn't given until AFTER the beta finishes. I said that soon after.

Is there an Apple link that explains the process (I don't doubt you or anything, I just want to learn more). Thanks!

I just checked, and it's just a stupid rumor apparently going around my group of friends.:/(kinda like those dumb messages you get on xbox) since the beta is voluntary, you don't get anything. Sorry guys!

Fly stages are better for me along with fly characters. I wish I could main Amy but Rouge is the go-to character for me when high scoring, with Amy as backup.

People complain about the pits in flight stages but I'd much rather deal with the pits than have an endless barrage of missiles thrown in my face like in speed stages. When you are so high up, pits don't matter anyways.

Also aren't the higher up platforms supposed to be more risk/reward? I feel like it's the opposite, especially once you hit Max speed. Rings usually litter the upper areas and then turn to blue crystals once you reach max speed, while the lower level retains the green and red crystals. Also the lower level is way more dangerous with the missiles, spikes, badniks and pits combined. The spring item is the opposite of helpful as well. The times you do actually end up landing on them causes them to bounce you up high enough to get smacked by spike balls and die.

• Thumbs Up 1

I fell that i should spin for Blaze, as im good with power characters...but im not sure... is the animal bonus usefull?

I fell that i should spin for Blaze, as im good with power characters...but im not sure... is the animal bonus usefull?

She's probably the best power character since her bonus is the most useful. If Omega was Dark he would be the best.

• Thumbs Up 1

Got Blaze. YEAH!

oh, now i want to get her. Tell me, how good is she? Becouse when i do the math, i see myself getting 100 animals using the magic lamp, and with her (lv100) would be 300 animals=750000pts

Is it better than using +75% score bonus characters?

Btw i have like 600 RSR so when i waste them i'll make sure to test the tricks again.

Edited by Hundjäger18

Is it better than using +75% score bonus characters?

Rouge > All characters.

Flight characters > All other characters regardless of bonus.

Animal bonus is only useful for the rare animal rescue events.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok so I just used shadow for the first time... is his running animation supposed to look this goofy?

I mean... as he speeds up he looks a tad drunk. Them the 'slide effect' looks so daft on the 2D plane especially with no rocket shoes on grass... it looks... well...

Ok so i wasted my 600 RSR and i must say....the tricks are just luck, got to the character egg by pressing on the six o'clock egg the moment it starts, but got Shadow again, got a lot of eggs (spined the special 2 times) but hey! I got the battle cruiser LV1!!!!

Edit; is it normal that eggman doesnt show the battle cruiser animation?(falling red stars)? I have the rings/crystals sound effects off, is thats why?

Edited by Hundjäger18

Rouge > All characters.

Except for Cream

(unless you run for 4 hrs with her or smthing)

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay the lag is going away, but after watching a video, it came back in one run. 

I keep forgetting I have items with me.

50RSR for spinning the roulette? That's wrong >:(

• Thumbs Up 1

Rouge > All characters.

It sucks for me so badly because I'm so used to Speed type characters now (I never used Fly type because during soft launch they were garbage and I just found out a month ago they changed that) so I completely such with Rouge. I really need to learn how to use fly types of I want to get a good score. It's just the hover part throws me off and I don't know how much I should tap the screen when I fly.

So I spun the Item roulette, and it landed on "BIG". It said "Rank increased!" but my rank's stayed at the same number... Is this happening for others? Does the item roulette no longer increase your ranking?

EDIT: This just happened on both my Android and iOS versions...

Edited by SuperAj3

Rank increased doesnt mean your rank/level gets up. It means that you get to the next roulette, the one with the normal egg

Rank increased doesnt mean your rank/level gets up. It means that you get to the next roulette, the one with the normal egg

Is that so? I thought it increases your rank... Some shifty word choice there. I tweeted to Runners JP, but I doubt they'd respond.

Is that so? I thought it increases your rank... Some shifty word choice there. I tweeted to Runners JP, but I doubt they'd respond.

He's wrong. Your rank does increase by one. I'm pretty sure you've just encountered a glitch.

He's wrong. Your rank does increase by one. I'm pretty sure you've just encountered a glitch.

Well darn... I hope this gets fixed! I'm sure it's not ranked up multiple times before... I can still rank up after story sequences at least.

Ummmm, the rank/ level doesnt increase, if it was like that you would ge rank 100 even if you just use the login roulette. The rank increased means you get to the next roulette

So I've been using Shadow/Rouge for a while and my highest score is nearly 30mil. I hope that's not too bad since my rank is only 91 (it seriously bugs me that I'd have to spend forever grinding this up to match the ridiculous scores that always top the league).

It took me a while to get the hang of Rouge but I think I'm okay with her now. My question is, do you guys prefer to use flying types on flying type stages, or speed type stages?

In my experience, speed type stages are easier, but there's this one layout in particular that always screws me over without fail, where you have to use all your fly juice to not land in pits, but then have no choice but to land in spikes, meaning you're screwed if you don't have a shield.

I should record this moment or something for clarity.

Edited by Shoops