Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I was looking through my old screencaps and I found this lol does anyone else remember this?
CCL1It0XIAQLBKf.jpg:large

Yes, I did. I have done this since the worldwide release, and then got 50 RSRs.

EDIT: Oh, wait! I think I got 50 RSRs by writing a review instead of that one. Sorry, I hadn't done it before the worldwide release.

Edited by GreninJovan
Reminding more information.

I have 250 rsr, should i use then on a team easy member?

I bought Cream, but unless you don't have 2 Fly Types, it's probably useless. They're good for events (because it's so easy to level them up) and so item and animal boosters are high. Other than that it's a waste.

I've got about 480 RSR now saved up. These are for Tikal or Metal Sonic! (I need a Fly type badly! I missed Charmy and Rouge!)

If you have all you want for now, use them on Cream (fly types are usefull for both fly and speed levels, so she should be the best choice) for the events, but you could also get Big for boss battles(lv5 sword..i forgot how to spell it, and lv5 wizard chao + invencibility)

Lets hope that if you use them on the roulette you get better stuff than i (wasted 250 in a row and got 1 wizard chao on the first spin, then 4 times 3 eggs and with the one of those i got another wizard chao)

Edited by Hundjäger18

image.thumb.jpg.15e5c00b45913cfe50af9b8f

I have 250 rsr, should i use then on a team easy member?

No. You should not buy one of them. They're very useless.

What about silver and big

Powers are kinda useless and having a 2nd helps a lot but that 50% score cut isn't worth it. Silver's a good replacement for Cream if you dislike the Flying mechanics.

It's up to you, if score isn't an issue, then get whichever you like, I'm REALLY wanting Big, but his score cut is really stopping me.

image.thumb.jpg.15e5c00b45913cfe50af9b8f

No. You should not buy one of them. They're very useless.

this is hard to understand, are they gonna be full time like the tornado and golden angel? Or limited like Reala?

Im planning on using then in event or when i am already up in the rankings for rsr

I will buy all of then in the future, but i guess i will wait and get more so i have a chance for tikal

this is hard to understand, are they gonna be full time like the tornado and golden angel? Or limited like Reala?

There will be no stage event.

I always savor the moments when the rankings reset and I'm on the number 1 spot for a bit

Screenshot_2015-08-31-02-20-31_zpssecgdp

• Thumbs Up 2

There will be no stage event.

are you kidding me? Please say thats not true. They give a stage for Puyo and not for SA1?

are you kidding me? Please say thats not true. They give a stage for Puyo and not for SA1?

I think if the event happens soon it won't be another collect-a-thon. Tropical Coast ended too soon to just give us more free RSR. (NiGHTS was after Desert Ruins, right? So it might mirror that). If we get Metal Sonic after Blaze is gone, and then after Shadow's gone the SA1 event, it's more likely to be a collect-a-thon.

Just a reminder that the SA1 companions will most likely be permanent. The only companions that were limited on the roulette were collaboration companions from other SEGA IP's. Collaboration companions are probably removed due to legal reasons or because they do not want non-sonic fans associating these ip's with sonic.

They left stuff like the easter companions and the other stuff because they originate from the Sonic franchise. It's better if they don't remove them because it diversifies the companion pool and gives a reason for people to sink their RSR, as well as preventing Special Egg farming once someone has acquired all the companions. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Using Knux is slightly hard for me, he has a dash attack, gonna take a while for me to get used to...

Using Knux is slightly hard for me, he has a dash attack, gonna take a while for me to get used to...

Knux and Power characters in general are the worst characters in the game, but pretty much the only characters that can be played in power stages. You can safely drop them once you reach the point where stages are given to you randomly

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, they arent really that bad... if you get used to them youll get many points in power stages( as they have a lot of big crystals sections) 

Well, they arent really that bad... if you get used to them youll get many points in power stages( as they have a lot of big crystals sections) 

I know, it's just that you can only really use them in power stages, and they're the hardest and least forgiving to play out of all of the types.

Powers are kinda useless and having a 2nd helps a lot but that 50% score cut isn't worth it. Silver's a good replacement for Cream if you dislike the Flying mechanics.

It's up to you, if score isn't an issue, then get whichever you like, I'm REALLY wanting Big, but his score cut is really stopping me.

I bought Silver and I don't regret it at all. He's my favorite and he really helps out in the collect events.

There is no penalty for low scores in collect-a-thons, so it makes all the sense in the world to run an Easy character for those, Two if your willing to waste the RSR and the time it takes to level them.

I bought Silver and I don't regret it at all. He's my favorite and he really helps out in the collect events.

Yeah. I bought Cream for that very reason. I don't regret getting her.