Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

No, Im not trolling. :angry:

That is rude. Im sure you all like it when you bully me.

This game is an unfair game for rich people. only rich people can spent money to get classic sonic and rouge and others

I got so upset I cried and didn't go to school when classic sonic went off the roulette. this game is cheap and I just want someone to give me their file so I can stop being angry and play shadow. I promise I wont get you bannd. I can give you an $20 Itunes gift card when I get it next week

I love how you just called them rude when you just called someone conceded. 

Also, it is not a game for rich people. I'm not rich and I bought myself RSR with money I earned and a ITunes Gift Card I earned as well. If you're too young to get a job just try to help neighbors or something out.

or... You can just simply use the ITunes Gift Card you're getting to buy RSR. No one is going to give you their save file and being rude about it isn't going to change that.

• Thumbs Up 6

No, Im not trolling. :angry:

That is rude. Im sure you all like it when you bully me.

This game is an unfair game for rich people. only rich people can spent money to get classic sonic and rouge and others

if you don't you barely get any red rings.

it's unfair because kids don't make money so we can't buy it. we have to ask our parents and our parents will say no to an iphone game

I got so upset I cried and didn't go to school when classic sonic went off the roulette. this game is cheap and I just want someone to give me their file so I can stop being angry and play shadow. I promise I wont get you bannd. I can give you an $20 Itunes gift card when I get it next week

Sorry for your loss but tough luck dude. Mfw I didn't get Amitie-Style Amy after spending a shit ton of money > -_-

And even though I spent money, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm rich. This game was developed in Japan, hence the heavy influence of japanese smartphone culture elements. It's normal for people in Japan to spend a shit ton of money on a mobile game even if the prices are a ripoff. And it doesn't mean they're rich either. SEGA just couldn't be bothered to adapt the pricing of RSR to an international market, so no one is to blame but SEGA.

Also I agree with what Ming said, your education is more important. They decided to place the Puyo event during exam week at my school. I couldn't finish the Puyo Quest event because I had to study for exams, so my Carbuncle is only Lvl.2. I can definitely say your education is not worth risking for SEGA's quick cash grab.

The game just glitched on me. I'm still getting free items lol.(when it says free still on them)

Not surprised by this, since this game apparently didn't go through QA. Do you know how to reproduce this by any chance? Or was it just luck?

• Thumbs Up 1

If it makes anybody feel better these are the characters I have won.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Espio, Charmy, Vector, Amitie Amy, Classic Sonic, Omega, Rouge, Silver, Cream, Big, Blaze, and Shadow.

As you can tell I only got half the characters they released. But I gave up after Classic Sonic event after spending over 1,000 red rings during event. My most favorite event was the Puyo Puyo Event because it was before the worldwide release when there was more red rings. I was able to get over 1,000 red rings during event there.

By the way if anybody is interested it takes 72,633,000 rings to level up all 16 characters to 100 or spending money it would be $2,518.75 to buy!

Not surprised by this, since this game apparently didn't go through QA. Do you know how to reproduce this by any chance? Or was it just luck?

it was just luck. It happened like 3 times, then I exited the app to post here for one second, then the game restarted to the load screen when I went back, fixing the glitch. Ah well, I still have a ton of free items thanks to the event anyway lol.

Do you want Shadow or Blaze? If yes spin. 

Do you want to level up companions? if yes spin.

Do your current buddies suck and are there better ones on the wheel you want? If yes spin.

Are you happy with your current characters/companions and their levels? If yes don't spin. 

Have you realised yet that odds are characters gone from the wheel will almost certainly come back at some point because that way Iizuka can buy more gardening tools? If no relax.

-idk if i want blaze (i have Shadow), everytime i keep thinking how good she would be with another 150% animal bonus character.

-i want the battle cruiser, and a better wizard chao, but i dont know if the Adventure buddies will be better.

-they are good. But like i said, i want the battle cruiser so i could get enough RSR for Cream/Big and use them on boss battles/events, so there is another thing i want to waste them.

-i guess, again, the only thing i want better is the wizard chao (for boss battles)

-But it could be a year before that :( i dont know how long i'll be able to play.

----------

Btw what are those gift cards people are talking about?

Edited by Hundjäger18

-idk if i want blaze (i have Shadow), everytime i keep thinking how good she would be with another 150% animal bonus character.

-i want the battle cruiser, and a better wizard chao, but i dont know if the Adventure buddies will be better.

-they are good. But like i said, i want the battle cruiser so i could get enough RSR for Cream/Big and use them on boss battles/events, so there is another thing i want to waste them.

-i guess, again, the only thing i want better is the wizard chao (for boss battles)

-But it could be a year before that :( i dont know how long i'll be able to play.

----------

Btw what are those gift cards people are talking about?

ITunes gift card are just gift cards you get to get in store credit. I bought myself a 15$ one for the ITunes Store because I don't have a debit card or anything like that. There's also Andriod Gift Cards I believe if you have an Android as well. You can buy yourself the gift card or recieve them from friends or family and use the I store credit to buy Red Star Rings.

ITunes gift card are just gift cards you get to get in store credit. I bought myself a 15$ one for the ITunes Store because I don't have a debit card or anything like that. There's also Andriod Gift Cards I believe if you have an Android as well. You can buy yourself the gift card or recieve them from friends or family and use the I store credit to buy Red Star Rings.

Ohh... Like microsoft points..

I just people make it sound like they are free or something, guess i'll stick to playing all day.

-----

Hey is there a way to know the buddies/character bonuses before they go live?

Well apparently if you register for the iOS9 beta, you get a $20 Apple iTunes card.

Edited by KHCast

Well apparently if you register for the iOS9 beta, you get a $20 Apple iTunes card.

I have the beta, how do I claim the gift card?

Did the game nerf ranking score bonuses? I've been going the same distance as I always have with every booster equiped, yet I'm getting only half my usual score.

Or does the score-multiplyer change based on how often you've played it? Because I haven't been playing it for quite a while.

You don't get it until the beta ends from what I've heard.

Free money? Nice! There's probably better apps to spend it on than this, though. 

Did the game nerf ranking score bonuses? I've been going the same distance as I always have with every booster equiped, yet I'm getting only half my usual score.

Or does the score-multiplyer change based on how often you've played it? Because I haven't been playing it for quite a while.

Nothing's changed, unless you haven't played since the removal of route bonuses. 

By the way, I had a weird glitch just happen. I was a drill, then as it ended, I popped out into an Asteroid but didn't transform. Later I encountered a laser power up but when I touched nothing happened. Shortly after I encountered Eggman. After that I transformed into asteroid but immediately transformed back. Finally I found another Asteroid and it worked fine. I guess the game got confused on whether I was transformed or not. 

By the way, I had a weird glitch just happen. I was a drill, then as it ended, I popped out into an Asteroid but didn't transform.

Hey, I got the same glitch as yours last time. That happened when you didn't reach Dr. Eggman yet.

Just like I said, the last maintenance about 3 weeks ago didn't fix anything.

I'm comfortably in tier 1 for the event rewards! It's only a matter of hours before it ends (I think? It's August 27th when it ends? Today's the 27th in Japan and the game resets around 6pm JST)

The dropping wisps glitch seems to be more widespread than I thought. I had it occur when I used Asteroid in the middle of a run and it flat out canceled a half-second after I transformed and dropped me into a pit.

I am 482th. I dont think ill make it.

No, you're wrong. It means that you reached top 500 of Tropical Coast event, and you will get 2 Mother Wisps & 100 RSRs. That's great!

If he isn't bumped. I think that's what he means. Wouldn't be surprised if people are last second waiting to get their high scores.

No, you're wrong. It means that you reached top 500 of Tropical Coast event, and you will get 2 Mother Wisps & 100 RSRs. That's great!

it was 500? Wasnt it 200? Did they changed it? I worked hard staying above the first 100 for nothing..