Awoo.

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Spin Attaxx

20 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Not sure how true this is, but if it is...that's really fucking scummy on Penders' part, even with all the other shit he's done in regards to this Scourge situation:

https://thankskenpenders.tumblr.com/post/668150923831459841/so-whos-ready-for-another-update-on-the

Well, this makes this whole situation even more suspicious. 

• Thumbs Up 3

24 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Not sure how true this is, but if it is...that's really fucking scummy on Penders' part, even with all the other shit he's done in regards to this Scourge situation:

https://thankskenpenders.tumblr.com/post/668150923831459841/so-whos-ready-for-another-update-on-the

So, Penders supposedly short-changed one team for another....what was stopping him from just licensing it out to both of them??? Heck, he could probably put on a contract that allows him to do so.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 11/18/2021 at 10:51 PM, Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon said:

So, Penders supposedly short-changed one team for another....what was stopping him from just licensing it out to both of them??? Heck, he could probably put on a contract that allows him to do so.

Because as stated - the first team paid for the exclusive rights/licence, in that only they would be able to make the Scourge comic and use the character, barring Penders himself. Penders, if this is true - initially agreed and was paid, only to then later revoke that license, use it to give it to RUSH Comics, and then tried to keep the initial payment he was given by the first team.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Because as stated - the first team paid for the exclusive rights, in that only they would be able to make the Scourge comic and use the character. Penders, if this is true - initially agreed and was paid, only to then later revoke that license, use it to give it to RUSH Comics, and then tried to keep the initial payment he was given by the first team.

Did the first team get their money back?

Just now, Rabbitearsblog said:

Did the first team get their money back?

No idea, it just says that he tried to keep their payment, not if he successfully did.

That said, it's worth obviously noting a lot of this is hear-say, and should be taken with a grain of salt, but I absolutely would not put this behind Penders.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Because as stated - the first team paid for the exclusive rights, in that only they would be able to make the Scourge comic and use the character. Penders, if this is true - initially agreed and was paid, only to then later revoke that license, use it to give it to RUSH Comics, and then tried to keep the initial payment he was given by the first team.

Ah....exclusive rights.

That feels like it makes it even more worse and backstabbing.

Then again, according to Ben Hurst, ol' Kenny boy is no stranger to doing that.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon said:

Ah....exclusive rights.

That feels like it makes it even more worse and backstabbing.

Then again, according to Ben Hurst, ol' Kenny boy is no stranger to doing that.

I feel sorry for Ben Hurst. Can't believe he got backstabbed like that.

• Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I feel sorry for Ben Hurst. Can't believe he got backstabbed like that.

You are familiar with who the purported backstabber is, right?

• Thumbs Up 4

47 minutes ago, KingScoopaKoopa said:

You are familiar with who the purported backstabber is, right?

Ken Penders?

• Thumbs Up 4

Really quick side note, the initial tweet promoting the scourge comic ended up deleting the tweets which had the list of people involved with the series.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Demon Slayer Ultima said:

Really quick side note, the initial tweet promoting the scourge comic ended up deleting the tweets which had the list of people involved with the series.

Considering that resulted in drama within a single day, I'm not surprised. Maybe they were worried Penders would try to revoke their exclusive rights & cancel the comic if he heard it was being made by people he disagrees with.

7 minutes ago, CertifiedNobody said:

Considering that resulted in drama within a single day, I'm not surprised. Maybe they were worried Penders would try to revoke their exclusive rights & cancel the comic if he heard it was being made by people he disagrees with.

That sounds more like just wanting to save face.

And considering how they may very well be lying,  given how their statement clashes with what others have had to say on the matter, they may just be straight up trying to hide the facts and truth. 

• Thumbs Up 5

They canned it themselves

that was a fun week

Well not really but anyway.

• Thumbs Up 7

Really don’t think they should have been harassed as it’s never good

but if the story is true I hope the previous group wanting to do a scourge comic gets their shot

kind Of wish something comes off licensing that would turn out well

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

that was a fun week

That's unexpected. And disappointing. Regardless of the quality, it would've been good to actually see something actually release for the first time since Penders' legal mess. I wonder what'll happen to Scourge now.

• Thumbs Up 2

57 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

that was a fun week

Too bad so sad.

50 minutes ago, Leebo4 said:

Really don’t think they should have been harassed as it’s never good

Nah harassing white supremacists is justified.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Fist Bump 3

34 minutes ago, Kuzu said:

Cowards couldn't even commit to their own project and backed out at the slightest backlash. LMAO

I know what the backlash is, it still isn’t nice to be harassed

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Kuzu said:

Cowards couldn't even commit to their own project and backed out at the slightest backlash. LMAO

Yup. This. Mock Shapiro and his ilk all you want, but they at least fucking commit to shit.

23 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

Sorry dude I have very low tolerance for racists so I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep over this.

I understand and I believe in people getting just deserts

shame this went down as I thought when I heard this was to be something to look forward to

now I could hope if the other group if there was one could get a chance at their scourge story

• Thumbs Up 3