Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

I thought Ghastly is the ghost of Flareon reincarnated.

Nah, that's supposed to be all the other Ghastly's. 'Course, there's also the notion that Cubone is really Abby's son wearing his deceased/released mother's skull.

2bb.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Y'know if Twitch plays their cards right with a fishing pole they could get at least a Magikarp eventually and then....halolz-dot-com-pokemon-magikarp-gyarados

How's that for a surf pokemon!?

LMFAO!!

This series is seriously so damn addicting to watch and play....but at the same time, I feel like I get OCD just watching how the game gets played and how the player gets moved around. LOL

I remember reading somewhere that the Safari Zone is the one point in the game that the admin is thinking of intervening for, but he hasn't decided for sure yet.  If not I can see it quickly being switched to Democracy Mode for that at least though.

The plan I heard was that the step count in the Safari Zone would be disabled, so they could flail about to their hearts' content.

Man, Red sure has been listening to the almighty Helix Fossil for quite some time now. An entire week nonstop of following it's every word must be at least taking some toll on him. I just hope this whole thing doesn't get too into his head by the time he becomes Champion.

tumblr_n19ykaSIUS1qegob8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n19ykaSIUS1qegob8o2_500.jpg

...Oh.

Y'know it'll be just hilarious when they revive that Helix Fossil and it goes straight to the PC.

Ahaha, they got to Fuchsia, somehow ended up in the gym, died of poison, and now they're back in Lavender...

cMfJYrU.png

e: S'more cool fanart here.

• Thumbs Up 3

e: S'more cool fanart here.

These are absolutely brilliant. What am I going to do when this Twitch ends because all of this is just amazing 

EDIT: Just found this and I'm just

twitch-plays-pokemon.jpg?w=660&h=486&l=5

He got deposited into the PC along with Flareon at one point; the story they came up with is that he was there to keep Flareon in check, as a sort of gatekeeper.

He got deposited into the PC along with Flareon at one point; the story they came up with is that he was there to keep Flareon in check, as a sort of gatekeeper.

Ahahaha, fantastic. I love the lore that's being created for this play through,

• Thumbs Up 2

These are absolutely brilliant. What am I going to do when this Twitch ends because all of this is just amazing 

Chronicle this journey. A true testemant to the fortitude of the human spirit.

EDIT: Just found this and I'm just

I get the feeling that one by one a gen game will get picked to be Twitched. Provided Twitch makes it through Red.

Chronicle this journey. A true testemant to the fortitude of the human spirit.

Genuinely so tempted to write a full story based off the events of this goddamn Twitch experiment 

And so Koga was defeated and another badge has been claimed.

But now Pidgeot has forgotten Gust to learn Mirror Move which pretty much denies poor Pidgeot his only coverage against flying and bug types. That's fine I guess, Sand Attack is way more fucking vital anyway.

God damn idiots.

Unless Democracy Mode is on, I don't think it's them being idiots (well, not completely), but just the chaos of so many inputs being put in at once along with the huge 20 second-long input lag gap. Either way, they can always teach him Fly so it's nothing too serious (hopefully).

• Thumbs Up 2

And so Koga was defeated and another badge has been claimed.

But now Pidgeot has forgotten Gust to learn Mirror Move which pretty much denies poor Pidgeot his only coverage against flying and bug types. That's fine I guess, Sand Attack is way more fucking vital anyway.

God damn idiots.

Except Gust is normal not flying in Gen 1 so it's no different to Quick Attack except it doesn't have priority. So they lost nothing. That's why Abba Jesus couldn't do anything against the Gastlys.

Also @VEDJ-F I believe this a modded rom so there's no step limit in the safari zone so it won't be as big of an issue as we may think. Though you still get kicked out if you run out of balls.