Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

So they beat it? I didn't think they would make it past Lance.

No not yet, they're up to Sabrina.

EDIT: 6TH BADGE GET

Now then. They obtained the Marsh Badge.

Time for them to head all the way to Pallet and Surf their way there. I really doubt they are going to do the route south of Fuchsia. There is Fly though...but do they really want to take that chance?

Oh this is just hilarious, they've beaten Sabrina yet they're practically stuck trying to get out of the gym without an automatic means of escape, thanks to the teleporter pads. 

Hmmm, it seems Twitch might be preparing to go after Zapdos. Possibly Fly pokemon?

Hmmm, it seems Twitch might be preparing to go after Zapdos. Possibly Fly pokemon?

Actually trying to capture a Pokemon

Key word being 'trying'

hahaha

They do have a Master Ball in their possession. All they'd need to do is reach Zapdos without tossing the Master Ball or KO'ing him. Then catch him just like that.

You know what, id say just go for broke and use the Masterball on Zapdos. Mewtwo is out of the question since I doubt they'll make it to post game, not to mention that I can easily see them killing Zapdos accidentally and squandering the chance.

What would be the point of them playing post-game anyway outside of bragging rights for catching legendaries?

Here's hoping they don't release Zapdos though.

Ah, it seems democracy is at the helm, as apparently, they don't want to take any unnecessary chances with the upcoming procedures. 

Democracy beat Anarchy because people want it to capture Zapdos. They think Moltres is a false prophet and Articuno.. Well.. Fuck Articuno apparantly.

Anarchy wants to get Snorlax and go to restore Helix.

Both sides plan to PC/Daycare Cabbage.

Tho now Anarchy is just throwing out Start9's

Boy, it sure is nice to see that democracy making so much progress

Oh wait no it's not because people are deliberately sending him in the wrong direction

You know what, id say just go for broke and use the Masterball on Zapdos. Mewtwo is out of the question since I doubt they'll make it to post game, not to mention that I can easily see them killing Zapdos accidentally and squandering the chance.

I think there is a bigger chance they might end up running away like they did with Snorlax.

Democracy beat Anarchy because people want it to capture Zapdos. They think Moltres is a false prophet and Articuno.. Well.. Fuck Articuno apparantly.

Anarchy wants to get Snorlax and go to restore Helix.

Both sides plan to PC/Daycare Cabbage.

Tho now Anarchy is just throwing out Start9's

With Air and Abba on the roster Articuno would be kinda redundant (also IIRC the dungeon where it's located is a bitch to get through even without thousands of people fighting for the controller)...

Then again, this team is known to be unconventional.

No wonder Red went to Mt. Silver.

There's no reception there.

Also

What's your side, SSMB? Are you Anarchy or Democracy?

fc,550x550,cranberry.u2.jpg

No regrets

• Thumbs Up 3

My stance is ever-changing and depends majorly on the situation. Since they're going after Zapdos, I'm currently on Satsuki's side.