Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

Do you have the time to spare some praise for our lord and savior?

530432b0cafcb.jpg

Right here! 

b14.png

Why yes I did, several hours ago.dry.png tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 2

You know I have to wonder when we will reach the point where the game is unwinnable due to how shitty our Pokemon Team is. We can't keep riding high on out lord and savior Pidgeot forever, as even he has his limits.

• Thumbs Up 2

You know I have to wonder when we will reach the point where the game is unwinnable due to how shitty our Pokemon Team is. We can't keep riding high on out lord and savior Pidgeot forever, as even he has his limits.

True, but until we get to that point, I'm gonna keep on believing in the Bird Jesus and the Poke Disciples/Gust Gang.

I think if they can find a reliable way to deal with ghosts they can probably power through to the end.

e: in terms of battles at least

For instance, ghosts.

Ghosts are pretty awful to use in Gen 1, though, since Ghost is a physical type, and the Gastly line specializes in... well, Special.

Speaking of ghosts, Twitch is finally on their way to Lavender Town now that they have the scope at long last.

Just tuned in to see them falling to a Gastly owing to having no non-Normal-type moves left.  They really need to switch a different Pokemon into first place for level-grinding purposes.

I'm still surprised that Pigeot is around even though Charmeleon and Flareon were released and its even more funny that its the strongest thing they got.

Also I hope they catch a Gastly and keep it. Haunter is awesome.

Lord knows they need something to stand up to ghosts. It seems their best bet would be to fight fire with fire; or rather the fight fire with the awesomeness of Haunter, provided they let a Ghastly evolve into it.

Ghosts are pretty awful to use in Gen 1, though, since Ghost is a physical type, and the Gastly line specializes in... well, Special.

As an aside, this is something that really cheesed me off when I was a kid. I watched the episode of Pokemon where Ash's entire goal was to catch a Haunter to defeat Sabrina, because Psychic types allegedly can't affect Ghost types. 

So I went ahead and tried using a Ghastly against Sabrina in Pokemon Red, only to find out that he was part Poison type, rendering that typing match completely inert, thereby letting Sabrina wipe him out in one fell swoop. 

Rustled my jimmies, I tell you h'what.

As an aside, this is something that really cheesed me off when I was a kid. I watched the episode of Pokemon where Ash's entire goal was to catch a Haunter to defeat Sabrina, because Psychic types allegedly can't affect Ghost types. 

So I went ahead and tried using a Ghastly against Sabrina in Pokemon Red, only to find out that he was part Poison type, rendering that typing match completely inert, thereby letting Sabrina wipe him out in one fell swoop. 

Rustled my jimmies, I tell you h'what.

To be fair, that was a bug in the First gen games, but yea...it kinda pissed me off.

You should have tried to make Sabrina laugh and skip all that battle bullshit, I mean JEEZ GUYS!

Pfft. Sure and while we're at it why don't we just use a Pikachu to attack and knock out a Rhydon thanks to its horn ala lightning rod.

I swear, when it came to emulating the rules in the show as opposed to the game, Pokemon the First Show got as asinine as the Yugioh.

Why were people rioting anyway? When I left they were walking through pokémon tower and when I came back the stream was on hold and everyone was rioting? What did it go in democracy mode again and start9 wasn't enough?