Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

Meh, gust was just a normal type move in gen 1 so quick attack works just as well. All I know is Y'all mothafukas need fly. Digrat need to level up some more and it'll a real heavy hitter, especially once it learns super fang.

Wow, it seems like they really blazed through quite a few steps of the game once they finally got out of Lavender Tower.  The game actually works quite well (relatively speaking) aside from a few notable roadblocks.

They caught an Exeggcute and a Nidoran(M), called them AIA and H respectively and then dug out the Safari Zone lol.  Though they wouldn't have made it, they had less than half the steps and over half way to go.

One of the few benefits of the Safari Zone? All the new disciples that can recruited under the tutelage of the based and almighty Helix Fossil.

I've been watching them in the Safari Zone for what feels like hours now.  They seem to be making progress... agonisingly slow progress, but progress nonetheless.  They haven't been kicked out while I've been watching, and they've recruited a fair few more Pokemon should they wish to risk the PC.

Can I say I cannot believe when we were at freakin Celadon we were all wondering how the hell will they even ATTEMPT the Safari Zone

And look now; they are making steady, yet slow process. Getting Surf, imo, will be the ultimate achieve thus far in TPP alone.

That's what they are encouraging now, the anarchy to return. 

Yeah, after them getting not just Surf and the Gold Teeth as well, they just kicked the ass of probably their biggest doubt in Twitch Plays Pokemon thus far. 

WE LOST DIGRAT AND GASTLY FOR VENOMOTH. WE NEED DIGRAT HE IS A DEVOTE FOLLOWER OF BIRD JESUS. DAMNIT TWITCH.

But we do have a slot for Lapras now but can't we get Digrat back and leave Venonat ;-;

They released Digrat!? He was such a great #2 ;_; they need to just get rid of maybe Dux and make room for a surfer.