Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

If Pidgeot leaves then I'm leaving, and when I say I'm leaving that means I'll still watch but I won't be happy.

If that really does happen I'll literally be the embodiment of this GIF

tumblr_m9cidaxhNx1ry10fwo1_500.gif

• Thumbs Up 7

I wonder if they'll ever get around to making great use of that Gastly they caught.

I wonder if they'll ever get around to making great use of that Gastly they caught.

They should teach it to make people laugh and give Sabrina a severe case of the ROFLs.

Not sure they're ever getting out of lavender town.  The complex shape of the tombstones plus the endless ghastlies might be insurmountable.  

I don't know, I think being stuck in Rock Tunnel and previous dungeons probably helped them grind a lot of levels.  The trouble with the Pokemon Tower is that even more of their moves are useless than usual, so it'll take a lot longer.  But when I tuned in a minute ago, they seemed to be facing a new trainer, at least, so they're getting somewhere.

Am I hearing this correctly?  They managed to forget Psychic?

Two steps forward, one step back!

I didn't think it would be long before they lost that. This is so frustrating, but I just can't bring myself to close the window. D:

So now we're going to have to level him up to level 32 to relearn Psychic, and that's assuming he doesn't evolve

Considering how easily can someone spam B in this I'm surprised Pidgeot got to evolve.

Hallelujah! They have the Ghastly on their team! How did they ever retrieve him from the PC without suffering any heavy losses!?

Now if they can just make him into a strong enough Haunter, they'll have another tough warrior.

Oh, and that Rattata's really taken a level in badass it seems.

Raticate could actually become their strongest Pokemon in terms of diverse moveset, though I severely doubt he'll become a powerful as Pidgeot before something awful happens like they use the PC again.

Oh wait that's right, Digrat evolved into Raticate.

Jesus Christ. We are literally in newspapers now.

hIl4paD.jpg

633.png

• Thumbs Up 7

They will use the PC again. When the time comes to retrieve Lapras from the PC, after the long and tedious trek through safari zone for the HM03, for the long and arduous journey thought the Seafoam islands to Cinnabar island, they will be forced to go through the hazard of the PC yet again to retrieve their sea faring guide... May Helix have mercy on their souls through these upcoming adventures through hell...

On a lighter note, I await to see what they will waste the master ball on. And glad they got Gastly, who did they deposit in exchange for it?

They will use the PC again. When the time comes to retrieve Lapras from the PC, after the long and tedious trek through safari zone for the HM03, for the long and arduous journey thought the Seafoam islands to Cinnabar island, they will be forced to go through the hazard of the PC yet again to retrieve their sea faring guide... May Helix have mercy on their souls through these upcoming adventures through hell...

On a lighter note, I await to see what they will waste the master ball on. And glad they got Gastly, who did they deposit in exchange for it?

The Zubat, thank goodness.

I remember reading somewhere that the Safari Zone is the one point in the game that the admin is thinking of intervening for, but he hasn't decided for sure yet.  If not I can see it quickly being switched to Democracy Mode for that at least though.

Y'know if Twitch plays their cards right with a fishing pole they could get at least a Magikarp eventually and then....halolz-dot-com-pokemon-magikarp-gyarados

How's that for a surf pokemon!?

Yeah, and that's gonna require them to to the PC and take Magikarp out since they have a full party. Of course if that happens let Helix guide them through that kind of hell.

We're stuck in an endless battle.

We're with Abba Jesus vs a Ghastly, and we're going to run out of moves eventually...

...and since Struggle is Normal-Type in Gen 1....

And the "canon" of Twitch Plays Pokemon is suggesting that the Gastly on Twitch's team is Charmeleon (Abby) back to avenge her denial of evolution by evolving into a Haunter and so on.