Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

Well that riot was annoying. Have they gotten fly yet? Seems like they need a non-normal type move to get through and since the other pokemon are underleveled...

I think they've been avoiding Fly because they don't want to end up flying to the opposite end of the world by mistake. Bulking up Drowzee is probably a better option, especially since psychic types are crazy good in Gen 1 and they could use a second useful pokemon.

• Thumbs Up 1

So apparently this game has transcended and shed its mortal shell to the point where people have erected an introduction in its honor. I even suggest this might be fit for the OP!

http://youtu.be/AJl37Nrp86E

• Thumbs Up 1

It looks like twitch might want to be a flying type master. First Pidgeot, then spearow, then. Farferch'd, and now zubat

The culture war between Anarchy and Democracy is becoming one of the most heated debates I have ever witnessed.

It's absolutely fascinating. 

• Thumbs Up 6

The culture war between Anarchy and Democracy is becoming one of the most heated debates I have ever witnessed.

It's absolutely fascinating. 

This is probably one of the only intances i think anarchy is better cuz it gets things done. Democracy is great on paper. But they troll with the start button

Had Democracy not been enacted, we would still be in the Rocket maze.

Both have their pros and cons, and it would be beneficial if we could have equal time with each.

I'm twitch playing guys. Its interesting. I saw someone trying to inject source code. Hopefully this program has a way to deal with it. Or it might crash it if the person injects the right code

So have they completed their ventures in Lavender Town?

Nooope. They're going to need a 'mon that can actually do shit against ghosts before that'll happen.

In other news, they've acquired a Hitmonlee. Named CCC. I'ma call him HitmonCee.

Whether they'll risk trying to pull him out of the PC, we'll see.

• Thumbs Up 1

Drowzee's still a bit underleveled, so they can't spare fumbling around wasting turns like they (usually) can with Pidgeot. And relying on him means correctly picking one 'mon out of six, and then one move out of his four, consistently. And as we've all seen, consistency is not TPP's strong suit.

I think they also have the TM to teach him Psychic, but they haven't been able to go through with it (out of incompetence, fear, or both).

Of course they would release the only semi-useful Pokemon that isn't Pidgeot. That isn't even funny, like I'm LEGITIMATELY pissed at them right now, lol.

The moment they release Pidgeot (and they will) will be the moment the stream isn't worth following anymore..

After that destructive little number we finally have our almighty lord and saviour helix fossil Silph Scope again! Let us remember our fallen comrades on this day, their sacrafices were not in vain.

This stream is ruining my life. I have a rough draft to a paper due tomorrow and I gotta finish it and this STUPID STREAM IS SUCKING MY MIND INTO A PERMANENT HELIX

• Thumbs Up 5

Just saw them teach Drowzee Psychic (and without overwriting an actual damaging attack to boot). At least something productive has been accomplished.

• Thumbs Up 1

How could you lose HitmonCee I swear to gob.

If Pidgeot leaves then I'm leaving, and when I say I'm leaving that means I'll still watch but I won't be happy.