Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

I was on tumblr and I found some Blue with Envy Spoilers! Brace yourself!

Soo it turns out that there is a

site that shows Chez Amy and the Blue with Envy episode. However, you need to have the Hola software for this. I just tried it, it does not work.

With that aside, the spoilers:

• Remember the BWE plot had a Shrew or something that would be Sonic's rival or something?

This is the shrew it's talking about:

tumblr_inline_noizsnGDdK1t8bnar_500.png

I find it funny that the episode name is a reference to the phrase 'Green with envy', and the Shrew is Green soo...

tumblr_inline_noizwtRDaH1t8bnar_500.png

According to the tumblr post, it looks like Amy dropped her burger and the shrew gets it and feeds it to her.

tumblr_inline_noizyh0MAd1t8bnar_500.png

And then there's Mr.Jealous:

tumblr_inline_noj00kWcnq1t8bnar_500.png

tumblr_inline_noj01qJcc91t8bnar_500.png

tumblr_inline_noj02pFPLR1t8bnar_500.png

I'm chuckling at this. XD

tumblr_inline_nok1b0qhWP1t8bnar_500.png

poor Sonic.

OKAY THERE'S MORE BUT I'M NOT GONNA SAY IT AS IT WOULD KILL THE EPISODE AND WE WILL KNOW TOO MUCH.

The source in question

*o* oohh finally we can see Sonic's new rival!!

i have to admit he its pretty cute.. its pretty shorty.. XD heheh

i think this new character reminds me a little bit Jet .. but just because for the colors

i'm surprised Sonic's jealousy face at the 4 and 5 picture..... its all like hiding anger or something...

wow..

i really want to watch that episode! *u*

Good thing, I have this butter-powered computing system so I can do Boomisode reviews without using technology!

Eggman Unplugged was another really good episode as per usual! The idea that Eggman would give up on technology is a pretty humorous idea and it was executed pretty well in this episode!

It's pretty damn great to see what's the meaning behind "the whipped cream filling" and Sonic being a silly prankster is something the regular Sonic would do, so that's great. Seeing Cubot trying to do the same prank but fails is cute and hilarious. The banter between Eggman and Cubot about "standing" had me in stitches. Eggman being so genuinely surprised about bowls is another hilarious moment! The idea that the Dolts have their secret meetings in Eggman's dumpster is also hilarious and Seeing them causing havoc with Eggman's tech without them knowing it is pretty hilarious! Also this episode doesn't make me feel meh when I see the Cheif Gogogba maybe it's because he's okay with eating his leg off. Oh yeah, did you know he's voiced by Cubot? Seeing Eggman secretly care about Orbot and Cubot is pretty sweet of him.

Overall, this episode has plently of great moments and jokes with enough havocto make this another really fun episode in the series!

Can't wait to sell all this butter at Chez Amy, no way I'm going to eat that much toast......

Well, that's reassuring I guess. I just get really annoyed by the ship-teasing this show does on a constant basis.

Well, that's reassuring I guess. I just get really annoyed by the ship-teasing this show does on a constant basis.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Thumbs Up 1

I mean it in the sense that they're constantly going "ERRRMAAGHERD SONIC AND AMY ARE SECRETLY IN LUUUURV U GAISE".

I don't have a problem with the pairing myself. I mean I don't support it in any way, but it's an inoffensive pairing in and of itself. But constantly having them making googly eyes, just so Sonamy fans can sit there and scream about it in the comments, is really annoying.

I think part of it too is that, for one, I really dislike Amy in the show. She's wildly inconsistent as a character, and none of it ever speaks AMY to me.

I prefer the way Ian Flynn handles it in the comics. It's more one-sided there, and he doesn't bludgeon the point in. Not sure if I said it in these forums, but I like the way Amy has been written as well. I feel like she's more the character she should be, and I can't say that for how absolutely anybody else has written the character, even more than in the Adventure games.

I guess to get to the point, in the show it feels egregious and pandering, where in the comics it feels more like a natural extension of both characters.

Outside of the U.T. episode, they've acted purely as friends. If you think they are constantly ship-teasing them, I can assure you it's in your own head...and Eggman's (he's a huge SonAmy fan). How is she inconsistent? If anything, she's a much, much better character than her game counterpart. She's more independent and knowledgeable. Her more girly traits like decorating and trying to play counselor give her a more humorous side. Plus, she doesn't let her love for Sonic define her. She keeps her relationship with Sonic platonic while keeping that part of her a secret.Most episodes has shown them as JUST friends and only on rare occasions is there something more shown. Don't get me wrong, Sega Amy has grown greatly as a character, but she still doesn't have he maturity of Boom Amy. 

As for SonAmy fans, well, if Sonic so much as catches Amy falling their freaking out that it means something. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Edit: Nvm, on reflection this post didn't make much sense XD

I need to rewatch the Blue Jealousy episode. I didn't get any strong SonAmy vibes from it, because Sonic seemed irritated that all his friends fell for Swifty's awesomeness, not just Amy.

ohh.. i'm one of those..Sonamy fans...  animesweat.gif  heheheh but don't mind me... at least for me.. i just really have fun with the few Sonamy references on the series... :lol:  heheh.. ITS NOT the main reason why i watch the series though.. but yeah.. it amuses me..

i really look more foward on this series its to Eggman and Sonic's  rivality-friendship-enemy  thing at the first place..  and Tails, Knuckles and Sonic's friendship...at second place..

i think the Frienship issues they have has been more abunant than the Sonamy itself.. :D and its more cute..

another reason i watch the series is to see Sonic's expressions... those are my favourites..

Basically, Amy will open her own restaurant, "Chez Amy," to give the people more variety, and a break from Meh Burger, and it sparks a rivalry between the two restaurants, with Amy's friends caught in the middle. I've seen it before in a Beetlejuice episode "Fast Food," where Beetlejuice opens a restaurant with Lydia's ideas, to compete against Scuzzo the Clown's Clown Burger restaurant. They both lost in the end to the "No-Gimmicks" styled restaurant owned by the great-grandfather of the guy Lydia wanted to work for.

SPOILERS - I don't even know what's going on here...

tumblr_nonllbVTqm1u32s2mo6_1280_zps2a1xo

And what is this I don't even  XD

tumblr_nonllbVTqm1u32s2mo5_1280_zps0agrm

But this is a pretty cool shot :)

tumblr_nonllbVTqm1u32s2mo4_1280_zpsbf4rg

From Tumblr, assume today's French episode airings though at present we don't know what the episodes were about.

• Thumbs Up 2

From Tumblr, assume today's French episode airings though at present we don't know what the episodes were about.

It looks like to me either a role reversal episode, an episode where they switch minds, or their personalities have been switched. Looking between the last two pages, look at Knuckles, first he's looking like Sonic and then in the last picture, he looks like he has Sonic's sarcastic and annoyed look.

Yeah, I can't even guess what is happening.... maybe its some sort of reference to what happens when you press pause while the sign is spinning in sonic 3? XD

The first one looks like some sort of 'Movie Night' at Eggman's lair....? I can't tell though if Sonic & Tails are there willingly or not from that pic... judging by what's on screen I don't think I would be there willingly XD

Looks to me that it might be that alternate Knuckles(s) episode with an alternate Eggman with hair on his head.

This is the episode 33 "Eggman fait son cinéma" (Eggman at the movies).

This is the episode 33 "Eggman fait son cinéma" (Eggman at the movies).

Guess Knuckles got cast as Sonic in the movie, then. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Guess Knuckles got cast as Sonic in the movie, then. XD

... If Knuckles is cast as all of the gang individually and has to act out all their roles (with appropriate body paint and cardboard ears/spikes/other accessories) then I think I might actually die laughing XD

So it looks like 1 x 11-minute episode airs daily? So, at the moment at least, this suggests 5 episodes a week? ......I so hope that's the case, we're 26 episodes behind the USA and need to catch up <3

As is said, CN UK and Boomrang rarely air 15 minute episodes alone. It likely be 2 episodes per viewing