Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Only today, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are listed for reruns, but did you check next week, starting with Monday? It's not listed on any day, starting this Monday. Not even the weekends will show it.

The listings probably not final yet. It might be a mislisting. When the shoe first aired, it didn't appear on ANYONE's listing until about a week or so before the premiere.

http://www.tssznews.com/2014/11/01/sonic-boom-cartoon-now-on-tv-listings/

Just to be safe, though, everyone CHECK YOUR LISTINGS.

EDIT: Uh-Oh. Checked mine. Not showing up.

Only today, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are listed for reruns, but did you check next week, starting with Monday? It's not listed on any day, starting this Monday. Not even the weekends will show it.

Screenshot_2015-05-28-17-41-39_zpsjir7bl

I didn't noticed I was looking at Sunday atm I took the screenshot but it's also airing Saturday.

Oh who cares about CN showing episodes that we've already seen? I want new episodes damn it! Screw this hiatus lol.

Nice, now all we need is them subtitled and put on youtube.

So, whats up with JP Sonic Boom? haven't heard anything of it as of late.

Assuming that the show remains on hiatus until September, and considering right now, France has 6 more episodes than The USA. There's about 9 weeks of Summer. They'll be 9 episodes. By the time the hiatus ends, assuming France doesn't have their own hiatus, they'll have a whole 15 episode lead.

GUYS, AMAZING NEWS. UK IS GETTING EPISODES THAT HAVEN'T AIRED IN THE US. Closed Door Policy will be airing on this Friday on Boomerang UK!

Found the episodes that's being aired.

June 1st (6:00pm time slot): The Sidekick and Can a Evil Genius Crash on your Couch for a few days?

June 2nd: My Fair Sticksy

June 3rd: (Unknown)

June 4th: Circus of Plunders

June 5th: CLOSED DOOR POLICY (UNRELEASED EPISODE IN THE US!)

The descriptions are as follows:

The Sidekick: During a particularly dangerous encounter with Eggman, Tails is injured and Sonic decides that being his sidekick is too dangerous for Tails and fires him.

Can an Evil Side Crash on your couch for a few days: Eggman crashes on Tails' couch while his lair is getting repairs and proves to be a very difficult roommate

My Fair Sticksy: When Sticks is invited to a fancy gala she admits that she doesn't know how to behave in a polite society so Amy teaches her to be a lady.

Circus of Plunders: Sonic & friends join a traveling circus as a favor to the ringmaster, whose performers are all sick. But there's more to this circus than meets the eye.

CLOSED DOOR POLICY: When Amy realizes that Sticks is a pack rat, she forces her friend to have a garage sale to get rid of all the junk that's accumulated in her burrow. 

Source: Sky

I dunno, Closed Door Policy also appeared on my cable schedule, but the episode shown is My Fair Sticksy and Circus Of Plunder.

But hopefully the real episode appeared

Well, I'll keep an eye out on Friday and let you guys know if anything changes.

You guys are lucky! (I've seen the French version and understood little of it.)

To the people complaining about the new episodes, I know it sucks but guys, you had a full 8 months and a whole 26 episode lead on us. That's not to mention the fact that all the episodes are mixed up all over the place so there's no consistent way to tell what episode we're getting.

Speaking of the French version, has anyone here actually detailed what's in the newer only-aired-in-France episodes yet?

Speaking of the French version, has anyone here actually detailed what's in the newer only-aired-in-France episodes yet?

Actually, I have watched all 6 episodes from the google drive page. Eggman at the movies had Eggman making a movie about him and Sonic's Rivalry. And Knuckles acting as a stuntman. And Mayor Knuckles had knuckles becoming mayor, But making stupid laws that cause problems. Can't Wait for someone to translate these episodes!

EDIT: A Strange error happened when I posted my reply. Fixed now!

To the people complaining about the new episodes, I know it sucks but guys, you had a full 8 months and a whole 26 episode lead on us. That's not to mention the fact that all the episodes are mixed up all over the place so there's no consistent way to tell what episode we're getting.

We didn't really have 8 months. It was more around the lines of perhaps 5 months because of the winter hiatus. That's besides the point though. Everyone's dealing with problems with the way the show has been treated. There's no consistency with anything right now. Some countries are airing the show, others not. Some are ahead, some behind. Some are airing different episodes than others at different times. Hell some are getting scenes in episodes that were cut in other regions! It's so weird. I'm just as frustrated at how the show has been treated in other countries with taking so long in premiering the show and promoting it as I am with these pointless hiatuses and 11 minutes of new content per week. The show is just not being treated properly. However as bad as other countries are getting screwed over with Boom that doesn't mean the Boom issues that the USA's having will suddenly go away.

I understand the USA had a lead but that's not the point. France has had an extensive lead too. I would've prefered if everyone was caught up and had seen the same episodes by now but that may have been too complicated to do, I suppose. Instead some countries have been treated very different than others. Laziness, neglect, and bad decision making seem to be the norm with promoting and marketing the show for everyone. Even France, despite having what could be argued the location the show has gotten the best treatment in, had the issue of not premiering until a few weeks after it premiered in the USA.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to make the problems the show is having in the US be worse than anyone elses or ignore everyone else's problems entirely. It's a huge shame what has happened with the show in other countries such as the UK. It's just everyone has had problems with the show's promotion and scheduling and everyone has a right to criticize those problems, regardless of where you are. Some are just able to be more vocal about it depending on how bad those problems are.

That's just me though.

That isn't my point. I agree that the show has been fucked up everywhere and the whole thing has been one massive mess. I'm talking about people who's basically calling CN out for airing an episode early in the UK before the US.

I see. My apologies. (I worked hard to write that up, too! XD)

I'm both shocked and not shocked at the new UK episode. But the only thing I'd be upset about in that regard is the sheer lack of airing consistency this show has in each country.

Someone in tumblr has got six french episodes of Boom! (ones we haven't seen before btw)

And there's more spoiler gifs of Blue with Envy in tumblr!

Just saw the "Mayor Knuckles" one. Loses nothing in translation and is already in my top five of episodes. Hilarious.

I downloaded the Sky+ app from the App Store. Two things I can confirm:

- UK will only show 14/15 episodes of Sonic Boom compared to US' 26. However, the UK can air the episodes in any order they like out of the 52 episodes.

- No HD viewing of Sonic Boom, because Boomerang UK has no HD channel. Any recordings to the web will be in 4:3.

Took a screen of the episode synopsis that is yet to air in the US.

a74c6ecba363d2b1041b3892197753e4.jpg

How do you know there's only going to be 14 episodes? Dude, Sky+ only shows the listings for one week ahead. 

Also, I already mentioned airtimes and descriptions, including the new episode.

Edit: Ah, I see now what you mean. Meh, I still doubt it. There's no way in hell they'd only show 14 episodes each 15 minutes each.

GUYS, AMAZING NEWS. UK IS GETTING EPISODES THAT HAVEN'T AIRED IN THE US. Closed Door Policy will be airing on this Friday on Boomerang UK!

Found the episodes that's being aired.

June 1st (6:00pm time slot): The Sidekick and Can a Evil Genius Crash on your Couch for a few days?
June 2nd: My Fair Sticksy
June 3rd: (Unknown)
June 4th: Circus of Plunders
June 5th: CLOSED DOOR POLICY (UNRELEASED EPISODE IN THE US!)

The descriptions are as follows:

The Sidekick: During a particularly dangerous encounter with Eggman, Tails is injured and Sonic decides that being his sidekick is too dangerous for Tails and fires him.

Can an Evil Side Crash on your couch for a few days: Eggman crashes on Tails' couch while his lair is getting repairs and proves to be a very difficult roommate

My Fair Sticksy: When Sticks is invited to a fancy gala she admits that she doesn't know how to behave in a polite society so Amy teaches her to be a lady.

Circus of Plunders: Sonic & friends join a traveling circus as a favor to the ringmaster, whose performers are all sick. But there's more to this circus than meets the eye.

CLOSED DOOR POLICY: When Amy realizes that Sticks is a pack rat, she forces her friend to have a garage sale to get rid of all the junk that's accumulated in her burrow. 

Source: Sky

How do you know there's only going to be 14 episodes? Dude, Sky+ only shows the listings for one week ahead.

Take a look at the post above with the picture.

Take a look at the post above with the picture.

Yeah, already edited my post

Edit: Ah, I see now what you mean. Meh, I still doubt it. There's no way in hell they'd only show 14 episodes each 15 minutes each.

I'm sure the UK does a summer hiatus in most shows too...

Not to mention that's like 3 straight weeks everyday bar weekends with new episodes compared to once a week that we have.

Well meh, I'm just noting, it's unusual for the UK. That's all. Whatever the case, I'll keep an eye out and let you guys know if I find anything out about it

Spotted a small mistake Sky made. Boomerang will be showing 15 episodes of Sonic Boom. But they counted The Sidekick & Can An Evil Genius crash on your couch for a few days? as one episode, which makes sense since the U.S. also aired these two episodes in one day and it's the series premier episodes.