Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Sonic Boom has a ton more air time in the UK. It's airing three times a day.

Those could be repeats of the same episode.

Edit: actually it probably will be repeats.

I very very much doubt they are going to repeat The Sidekick 21 times a week.

HOW MANY SPOILERS AM I FINDING

tumblr_inline_noxm3f1pba1tu2l19_500.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o1_1280.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o2_1280.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o3_1280.png

Dave in a Sonic costume LOL

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o5_1280.png

Are they in a limbo?

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o6_1280.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o7_1280.png

Blue Knux... again!

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o8_1280.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o9_1280.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o10_1280.png

Definately from the Mayor Knux episodes.

tumblr_novyopflq21tqayvro1_540.png

tumblr_novyopflq21tqayvro3_500.png

tumblr_novyopflq21tqayvro2_500.png

WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE THIS CUTE?

tumblr_novh95S1Pp1rx6kxgo1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 2

So, both Dave and Knuckles are cosplaying as Sonic? Is this episode airing on June 23rd?

So, both Dave and Knuckles are cosplaying as Sonic? Is this episode airing on June 23rd?

June 23rd is a Tuesday so no.

I very very much doubt they are going to repeat The Sidekick 21 times a week.

Then it's likely it's one new episode per day. And yes you can repeat the same episode 3 times a day. So the early birds, lunch kids and after school kids wouldn't miss out.

HOW MANY SPOILERS AM I FINDING

tumblr_inline_noxm3f1pba1tu2l19_500.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o1_1280.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o2_1280.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o3_1280.png

Dave in a Sonic costume LOL

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o5_1280.png

Are they in a limbo?

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o6_1280.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o7_1280.png

Blue Knux... again!

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o8_1280.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o9_1280.png

tumblr_noxazn3mJf1u7kcv9o10_1280.png

Definately from the Mayor Knux episodes.

tumblr_novyopflq21tqayvro1_540.png

tumblr_novyopflq21tqayvro3_500.png

tumblr_novyopflq21tqayvro2_500.png

WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE THIS CUTE?

tumblr_novh95S1Pp1rx6kxgo1_1280.png

Then it's likely it's one new episode per day. And yes you can repeat the same episode 3 times a day. So the early birds, lunch kids and after school kids wouldn't miss out.

That's not what I meant. I meant they wouldn't repeat 3 times a day everyday. CN UK and Boomerang are known for airing a new episode every day. The question is when they decide its the cut off point for any new episodes. But I'd say every day at 4pm will be the airing of a new episode.

Dave is totally cosplaying as Modern Sonic. His costume is lacking the brown scarf and quill style Boom Sonic has.

I fully expect a "I found you, faker!" reference somewhere.

Dave is totally cosplaying as Modern Sonic. His costume is lacking the brown scarf and quill style Boom Sonic has.

I fully expect a "I found you, faker!" reference somewhere.

Yes they can. It happens here in the U.S. I can't imagine them showing 3 new episodes everyday and the demographic missing these episodes. It wouldn't make sense.

Again. That's is not what I said. This is what I mean:

June 1st

4:00pm: New episode

6:30pm: Episode repeat

7:30am: Episode repeat

2nd June

4:00pm: New Episode

6:30pm: Episode Repeat

7:30am: Episode Repeat

3rd June:

and so on so forth.

What I mean is the 6:30pm and 7:30am air times will likely be episode repeats while every day at 4pm, a new episode will be aired

Again. That's is not what I said. This is what I mean:

June 1st

4:00pm: New episode

6:30pm: Episode repeat

7:30am: Episode repeat

2nd June

6:30pm: Episode Repeat

7:30am: Episode Repeat

3rd June:

and so on so forth.

What I mean is the 6:30pm and 7:30am air times will likely be episode repeats while every day at 4pm, a new episode will be aired

Ah, that's exactly what I said but I made a typo. I meant 2 repeats, not 3. Misunderstanding @.@

Edit: wait, you misunderstood me! Same (but new) episode, 3 times a day is the same thing.

I think we may have both misunderstood each other. You see, when you said:

I thought you meant all three airings a day would be repeats. I didn't notice the typo you had made so I mistakenly thought you meant all three will be nothing but repeats.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Gotta admit though, kinda funny that we were on the same page this whole time and the entire thing was a misunderstanding :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, things just keep looking worse for those in the USA... Not only is This Saturday still listed for a rerun, but starting the Monday after, it looks like Sonic Boom is off the air entirely!!! No reruns at all, either! God! I hate Cartoon Network!...  Also, it's not even listed for next Saturday either. So it's not just off the air on weekdays, but altogether. Please let this be a joke...

We knew about the no new episode thing since we guessed it was a hiatus.

No reruns either though? That's unusual, surely?

Man, things just keep looking worse for those in the USA... Not only is This Saturday still listed for a rerun, but starting the Monday after, it looks like Sonic Boom is off the air entirely!!! No reruns at all, either! God! I hate Cartoon Network!... Also, it's not even listed for next Saturday either. So it's not just off the air on weekdays, but altogether. Please let this be a joke...

It's probably a mislisting but still, PLEASE DON'T LET THAT BE REAL!!

EDIT: I asked Alan Denton about it and here's the reply: https://mobile.twitter.com/AlanTheWriter/status/603305408468365312

Nothing to worry about, it seems.

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, things just keep looking worse for those in the USA... Not only is This Saturday still listed for a rerun, but starting the Monday after, it looks like Sonic Boom is off the air entirely!!! No reruns at all, either! God! I hate Cartoon Network!...  Also, it's not even listed for next Saturday either. So it's not just off the air on weekdays, but altogether. Please let this be a joke...

Well, you know what that means: More Teen Titans Go! Personally, I'd like Ben 10 Omniverse to come back.

It's probably a mislisting but still, PLEASE DON'T LET THAT BE REAL!!

EDIT: I asked Alan Denton about it and here's the reply: https://mobile.twitter.com/AlanTheWriter/status/603305408468365312

Nothing to worry about, it seems.

I never thought CN would have canceled Boom, it's just this silly hiatus. I don't wanna wait til September to watch Chez Amy (in English) [emoji24]

Managed to find more info on Sonic Boom in the UK. There will be different air times during weekends, those times being 8:00am and 12:00pm

fb2.jpgAhem, I'll just post this here.

*looks closer at summary*

If it's true, Amy gets help from Eggman. And a bad experience at Meh Burger is the reason this fast food war starts.

Also, there's gifs of Chez Amy, and possibly Blue with envy that's doing the rounds of tumblr!

So for those who thought that CN was going to be off the air for the summer and needed more confirmation

20150528_113206_zpstiedugii.jpg

It seems that there are airing weekly now at 11:30 a.m.

So for those who thought that CN was going to be off the air for the summer and needed more confirmation

20150528_113206_zpstiedugii.jpg

It seems that there are airing weekly now at 11:30 a.m.

Only today, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are listed for reruns, but did you check next week, starting with Monday? It's not listed on any day, starting this Monday. Not even the weekends will show it.