Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Here's something-

tumblr_np1s3em3BD1uv2mmro1_1280.jpg

That's from the TV show. In the episode Normal Guy (I think). And I have no idea what really happened lol.

I'm not even joking.

• Thumbs Up 1

Edit: Move along....nothing to see here.

I couldn't get Wednesday's episode because the repeat was listed as My Fair Sticksy. How do you know the 4:00pm episode on Wednesday is Closed Door Policy?

I couldn't get Wednesday's episode because the repeat was listed as My Fair Sticksy. How do you know the 4:00pm episode on Wednesday is Closed Door Policy?

Actually made a mistake. Ignore what I said.

Alright. To clarify

Monday 1st: 4:00pm - First airing of The Sidekick/Can a Evil Genius

Tuesday 2nd-7:30am - Repeat of The Sidekick

Tuesday 2nd 4:00pm - First airing of My Fair Sticksy

Wednesday 3rd: 7:30am - Repeat of Can a Evil Genius 

Wednesday 3rd: 4pm -  First airing of (Unknown)

Thursday 4th: 7:30am - Repeat of My Fair Sticksy

Thursday 4th: 4:00pm - First airing of Circus of Plunders

Friday 5th: 7:30am - Repeat of Circus of Plunders

Friday 5th: 4:00pm - First airing of Closed Door Policy.

What does need to be noted is on weekends, a new episode is on at 8:00am and the repeat is at 12:30pm.

Posted on the Retro topic, hopefully Spazz knows somebody who can help get those episodes.

Here's something-

tumblr_np1s3em3BD1uv2mmro1_1280.jpg

That's from the TV show. In the episode Normal Guy (I think). And I have no idea what really happened lol.

I'm not even joking.

Lol I remember seeing that and going WTF? That Sonic costume is pretty stupid looking.

Good news and bad news. The good news is that although the weekday airings are gone, the CN listings are now listed for weekend airings of Sonic Boom. Earlier this week, the weekend timeslots were taken off, but they're back now. The bad news is, more reruns...

I Heard the show might get a hiatus on Canal J in july possibly. Hopefully we will still get more new episodes in UK and Australia!

Wait what... 

Is this correct? That the UK's Boom episodes will be shown in a poorer resolution compared to the US and France?

And we only get 14 episodes?

Wait what... 

Is this correct? That the UK's Boom episodes will be shown in a poorer resolution compared to the US and France?

And we only get 14 episodes?

There isn't any Boomerang HD so unless episodes do some repeats on Cartoon Network, then we won't have HD.

As for the 14 episodes thing, we don't know how that works yet. It could be a mistake, or something. Only time will tell.

There isn't any Boomerang HD so unless episodes do some repeats on Cartoon Network, then we won't have HD.

As for the 14 episodes thing, we don't know how that works yet. It could be a mistake, or something. Only time will tell.

I looked at the other shows besides Sonic Boom and they looked pretty accurate with the listings. It's 14 (well 15) episodes.

And I just don't think we can be sure. Just remember that the first Monday airdate is including 2 episodes in one. For all we know, there could be more of these. 

And I just don't think we can be sure. Just remember that the first Monday airdate is including 2 episodes in one. For all we know, there could be more of these.

And Monday's the only one with 2 episodes because it's the series premiere. You are introducing the series to the country.

It's really 1 new episode per weekday, unless you get double on Mondays (which we will have to confirm on Tuesday)

I'm happy to report that Sonic Boom UK is getting a shit ton of promotion over here. Along with the promo airing on both Cartoon Network and Boomerang, a banner is appearing at random times during a show at the bottom of the screen advertising the premiere of Sonic Boom at 4pm today!

There have been a massive amount of adverts for it. On Boomerang alone the advert has appeared at the beginning of every ad-break, and the banner counting down the days until it starts on every program. It definitely seems to be being pushed a lot more in the UK.

It just makes one wonder how the promotion would have gone if Fox Kids/Jetix was still around.

I wish Jetix was still around. It was the one channel that showed a lot of good anime and shows. 

one thing i got realize about the French episodes.(i have no idea if this was discussed before , so....i'm sorry..). i guess as they have more than eveyone else i guess the series will end sooner than in other countries....

i don't know if that's possitive or not  °~°U

Boom is starting in 2 minutes for the UK and I'm gonna keep you guys updated with the premiere news. First bit of news.

-Alright, one of the coming up now adverts for Boom is Tails protecting the Gogobas

-It uses the USA Short Intro.

-Unlucky Knuckles will be airing next Monday

Did anyone notice that the frame rate looks a little quicker, and at least on my TV, the quality was excellent even for non HD TV Channel

I was surprised at the quality for a non-HD channel. Also my TV is awesome and has a zoom function so it fits the TV screen beautifully instead of being in 4:3 with black bars at the top and bottom - and it still looked surprisingly good even though it was technically zoomed in on a 42" screen.

Plan to watch it in the mornings before work and on the 7.30pm +1 channel. I'm pretty happy, just hope that we get more than 15 episodes now ;)

Speaking of which, we've got next monday's episode that's being aired.

Unlucky Knuckles - Knuckles feels that the only reason Sonic bests him is that Sonic has better luck. So, Knuckles tries to run out his bad luck...

So they're still promoting a new episode on the 5th?

Yes

I'm getting word on Tumblr that Boom will return from it's hiatus and air on June 6th!

Someone, check their TV guide and see if it's true!