Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Normally they do yeah, but the unofficial schedule you linked to has 15 minute set slots for Sonic Boom instead of 30 mins that other shows have, so I assume it's just 1 episode per viewing :)

Meh, it seems unusual for Boomerang to do this and seeing as it's an unofficial blog, I'm not treating this as correct just yet, I posted it as it likely has some of the close times. I'll keep an eye out until we get some word from an official source. I should hopefully be able to find information on what episodes are airing. Whatever the case, I'll be sure to post here if I find any official word and if they want to, I'm sure it can be added as an update to the Boom article on Sonic Stadium.

SPOILERS - I don't even know what's going on here...

And what is this I don't even  XD

tumblr_nonllbVTqm1u32s2mo5_1280_zps0agrm

But this is a pretty cool shot :)

From Tumblr, assume today's French episode airings though at present we don't know what the episodes were about.

hahah they even put him the hedgehog ears hahah so funny..

A little late with these, but here goes..

Into the Wilderness - I would probably tie this with 'The Sidekick' as my favorite episode of the entire series. An episode where Amy got to shine, focus was placed on Sonic, and they really knocked it out of the park as far as humor goes. I was holding back giggles throughout the whole episode. The screaming moose, Sonic's feet catching fire, Sticks and Amy riding the missile, Eggman getting blown up. It was all great.

I don't know why some people took issue with this episode. Yeah, it fell into the cliche 'Boys Vs. Girls' premise, but news flash: This show is meant for kids.

I was surprised to see Sonic act like a bit of a dick in this episode. Leaving Sticks and Amy in the silo so he could cheat his way to victory, and his nasty laugh at Amy's misfortune, and all this AFTER they had tried to help him. Wow.

...I want MORE of that.

Seriously, I like the idea of Sonic being a bit of an a-hole. He's been way too happy andnice in recent years. He needs some attitude.

Eggman Unplugged - Eh. I hated 'How to Succeed in Evil Without Really Trying' So seeing The Lightning Bolt Society return made me groan inside. I did like the start of the episode though. Sonic's cocky grin when he noticed Eggman was spying on him had me literally laugh out loud. I want to make that my avatar.

I got some amusement out of seeing Eggman trying to buy a weapon to kill Sonic with, and eventually settling on a frying pan. And I thought it was nice to see how Eggman relied on OrBot and CuBot, not just as servants, but people to talk to so he doesn't feel alone. That's.. kinda sad, and a little touching, since it implies Eggman actually DOES care for them, he just doesn't show it, because he's an evil supervillain. He's never shown affection for any other of his henchmen, like Scratch, Grounder, Coconuts, Beocoe or Docoe. Of course, he went right back to his usual self at the end, ordering the two to clean the mess up.

I checked my DirecTV Guide, and it looks like the show is on hiatus again. That's a shame, I was really looking forward to Chez Amy.

Why did you post the same thing twice Myst? Also, to put meaning to this post, I think I might start giving my thoughts on episodes each week starting with Chez Amy this week. (If there's not a hiatus).

OMG Those spoilers are soo cool!

And I remember someone in twitter or somewhere having a blue knuckles as their avatar!

And LOOK! MOAR SPOILERS

tumblr_inline_nomseiSBV71tu2l19_500.png

tumblr_inline_nomsfzRSd91tu2l19_500.png

tumblr_inline_nomsmkw0t51tu2l19_500.png

tumblr_inline_nomsnoKnm61tu2l19_500.png

tumblr_inline_nomrwv8Zib1tu2l19_500.png

Obviously most of these are from Chez Amy.

tumblr_nonllbVTqm1u32s2mo1_1280.jpg

(Yeahh that's too big) #swag

tumblr_nonllbVTqm1u32s2mo3_1280.jpgtumblr_nonllbVTqm1u32s2mo2_1280.jpg

Sonic, what are you thinking?

Someone check on their TV guide and see if there's any new episode of Boom coming.

• Thumbs Up 1

After watching most of these eps, I feel like they REALLY wanted to do 30 minute shows. I think the 11 minute format hurts a few of the stories quite abit. It works for the most part, but some of the endings feel rushed. I have to rewatch some of the eps to explain what I mean but has anyone else noticed this?

After watching most of these eps, I feel like they REALLY wanted to do 30 minute shows. I think the 11 minute format hurts a few of the stories quite abit. It works for the most part, but some of the endings feel rushed. I have to rewatch some of the eps to explain what I mean but has anyone else noticed this?

Well most of us did, I found Aim Low's ending to be especially rushed.

Someone check on their TV guide and see if there's any new episode of Boom coming.

Sonic in black sunglasses? Uh oh, Ken Penders is gonna sue again.

I don't know why some people took issue with this episode. Yeah, it fell into the cliche 'Boys Vs. Girls' premise, but news flash: This show is meant for kids.

• Thumbs Up 2

Alright, I managed to find a Boomerang UK TV Guide which shows the airing times of Boom. The ones I previously posted were correct so basically...

Sonic Boom will be aired three times a day every day. Those times being...

-4:00pm (First airing of Boom in the UK)

-6:30pm

-7:30am (from 2nd of June onwards)

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, and?

Are you suggesting a show for children shouldn't subvert stupid cliches? Because that's a really bad idea.

Nah, crap is okay because "it's for the children".

Something tells me I would hate growing up today.

Jamie's not about so I'll put The Sonic Show/LMC Commentaries here I guess for Episode 26. Yup, just a reminder that part of the TSS Network has a hand in creating weekly Boom content.

...*Tumbleweed*...

Ep 26 Pre-Show: 

Eggman Unplugged Commentary: 

Ep 26 Post-Show: 

• Thumbs Up 1

OMG Those spoilers are soo cool!

And I remember someone in twitter or somewhere having a blue knuckles as their avatar!

And LOOK! MOAR SPOILERS

Obviously most of these are from Chez Amy.

tumblr_nonllbVTqm1u32s2mo2_1280.jpg

Sonic, what are you thinking?

those Spoilers are so cooooooool!!! *o*

i loved these 2  but..

at the second one.. i see Sonic its like floating on his hammok  just look at his spikes at his back and his tail... they are not touching the hammok XD

Fine, then.

I'm taking the gamble.

But this really needs to get sorted out.

Okay, the preview pic for that episode is not in Sonic's twitter.

Also, Blue with Envy is aring on the same day?

Unless that was an error...

Oh, they also mention that their listings only show reruns, not the new episode.

If there were any time for a hiatus, it would be now at 26 episodes.

Just warning y'all.

Television is so predictable.

I assume they'll allow the UK to catch up before starting it back up in the US?

Or is that straight the way to September, possibly allowing the UK to overtake in terms of episodes?

Looks like Boom is on a hiatus.

I don't get it, why can't SEGA (Or CN I dunno) give us the heads up about this? Since most of us have to get up at 7AM for this and find repeated episodes.

Looks like Boom is on a hiatus.

I don't get it, why can't SEGA (Or CN I dunno) give us the heads up about this? Since most of us have to get up at 7AM for this and find repeated episodes.

Don't you remember? It's because the Sonic Boom Games are both a commercial failure, and a gameplay-based failure! And Sega wants Sonic Boom to fade into obscurity, and the contract is what's preventing that from happening. If anything, Maybe Sonic's 25th Anniversary might as well be the final adventure he'll ever have, and it would end with him getting married to Amy.

And if SEGA has their way, they, along with Cartoon Network will cancel it, and simply air repeats of SatAM for the REAL ratings bonanza. Because Continuity.