Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Eligibility Photos

Chris

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER! T-U-R-T-L-E POWER!

20131216_010025a_zps39bb8533.jpg

Been waiting for this little gem to get the award treatment for a while. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it. Easily one of my all-time favorite games no matter the version. (Yes, I even liked Re-Shelled.) Went Easy as Raphael (My favorite Turtle) both because it'd been a while since I'd last played it and because I wanted to see how fast I could blow through it without much trouble. (Also went "comic colors" because I've rarely ever used them and thought it'd be fun for a change.) Just being able to plow through Foot Soldier after Foot Soldier felt great. happy.png

I've been hoping for Eathworm Jim since this thing started!

jim.png

Didn't own the first one as a kid, my childhood memories are all from Number 2. Had to do it again.

yRDQ6Mg.png

BIG APPLE 3 A.M

ALLEY CAT BLUES

SEWER SURFIN'

TECHNODROME, LET'S KICK SHELL!

PREHISTORIC TURTLESAURUS

SKULL N' CROSS BONES

BURY MY SHELL AT WOUNDED KNEE

NEON NIGHT RIDERS

STARBASE, WHERE NO TURTLE HAS GONE BEFORE

TECHNODROME, THE FINAL SHELL-SHOCK!

Dis' game, maaaan Dis' game right hereeee <3<3<3<3

DGEmucomTeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesIV-Turt

Not exactly the best score but eh, what can I do? Point is, Shredder is totally really dead and NEVER coming back. Ever. Nope.

Finished Kirby Super Star (Ultra)

Got 46 treasures of 60 (does that count for the golden award?), and finished Miky Way Wishes.

0pns.jpg

pvzn.jpg

Bowser is roasted, and I cleared the Special World for good measure, with only the Donut Plains block switch active.

SMW1.jpg

SMW2.jpg

SMW3.jpg

I finished Knuckles Chaotix.

What is life.

g4x4.png 

In all seriousness, please do yourself a favour and never ever play this game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope Miiverse posts count. I can't get to my PC right now.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnbBV_FJA

I do this for you, SSMB. Those 2 chicks are the most obnoxious boss in existence.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKldOLtN3A

Mod Edit - Posts merged. Please remember to use the edit button next time. ^^ ~Akito

(Edit: I will. It's a pain in the ass posting from Wii U, so I just kind of farted them out.)

Edit2:

iN1D1lDoiMNs1.png

What'd you say to me you son of a bitch?

Edit 3: A note. I can't actually save the pictures from Miiverse, so those are going to have to do. I hope they don't get deleted for spoilers or something.

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

With the nearly dying breath of my DS Lite, and my iPod, I have finished Sonic and Knuckles.

s4EX1VC.jpg

I used the Classic Collection port for this one. Still half of my favorite 3D Sonic game.

With any luck, Super Mario World and A Link to the Past will be next.