Awoo.

Sonic Lost World: *Japan Site Update* TGS2013 Trailer, New artwork and more!

Woun

You know, how are you supposed to know where you can use the drill? Can you activate it anywhere?

The wisp icon is "asleep" whenever you can't use it in an area, just as it was in Colors.

Edited by Jetronic

It seems like it. The entire underside must consist of nothing but underwater paths. Aside from that one section in the sky, most likely.

Am I the only one who didn't really think the Tropical Coast music fits with Sonic? It's amazing music, don't get me wrong, but it felt so... "relaxed" I guess. It wasn't really speedy and quick, but more "take your time and chill!". It's the same feeling I had when listening to Dessert Ruins Act 2 (the candy stage).

Other than that, awesome music though.

Am I the only one who didn't really think the Tropical Coast music fits with Sonic? It's amazing music, don't get me wrong, but it felt so... "relaxed" I guess. It wasn't really speedy and quick, but more "take your time and chill!". It's the same feeling I had when listening to Dessert Ruins Act 2 (the candy stage).

Emerald Coast from SA1 was kinda like that.

Sweet! Tropical Coast is already up. Just noticed that Sonic break the cages to make the butterflies open the flower, just like they do in Silent Forest. 

That reminds me of the TGS Trailer and the apples turning to slices, after Sonic defeated the four motobugs. 

The wisp icon is "asleep" whenever you can't use it in an area, just as it was in Colors.

OH! I thought that the wisp fell asleep because you didn't use it for a long time...lol.

OH! I thought that the wisp fell asleep because you didn't use it for a long time...lol.

Or he is taking a nap while he can, because he knows Sonic is going to burn his energy out when he finally gets used.

Edited by 743 ED Missile

You know, in terms of that music, I could feel some heavy Sonic Rush Adventure vibes from it. Aside from the obvious fact that its a tropical beach area, it sounds remarkably like the ocean map you used to chart your destination.

I'm still hoping the 3DS version of tropical coast is big as the Wii U version.

Agreed. Desert Ruins 3DS looks pretty big, who says Tropical Coast will be any different?

It looks like there were only 4 Acts per Zone after all (possibly not counting bosses or "mini acts," but whatever, point still stands.

I'm eating some crow.

I don't know, it just felt... slow to me.

I think that has more to do with the tempo of the song, rather than the song itself. I think just making the tempo faster would probably not make it sound as slow to you.

Also, am I the only one who noticed that they put a prompt at the end of the color powers, you know, the place that people were confused with before because they thought it froze or crashed cause nothing was happening? Glad they actually took that into account.

Edited by TynenZ

Say, I noticed that on the Tropical Coast map screen, there was a red question mark on a sandy patch of land. I wonder what that is. 

@TynenZ: I noticed that too. Nice that they're addressing feedback. 

Also, am I the only one who noticed that they put a prompt at the end of the color powers, you know, the place that people were confused with before because they thought it froze or crashed cause nothing was happening? Glad they actually took that to account.

Yeah, I guess they decided to add a prompt instead so you can kind of just unpause things when you re-orientate yourself.

Thanks for the upload, Woun! The stream was messing up for me around the music part. Glad to know that I can watch this part again with no interruptions.