Awoo.

Sonic Lost World: *Japan Site Update* TGS2013 Trailer, New artwork and more!

Woun

AGH, I missed it. 

Unless you NEEDED to see the tropical level, it wasn't a big blowout stream or anything. *shrugs*

Despite there not being much, I recorded the entire Sonic section of the stream, though it seems like Woun's already on the case toward's uploading one of the only new things in the stream.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh. Alright stream I guess. Tropical Resort was beautiful, and that Desert Deadly Six theme (I still think that's Zomom) was just so smooth. Was expecting more, but what we got was some good stuff.

The game still looks really open and it will be different for every player for how they traverse each level with the new parkour gameplay, I honestly can't wait for this game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweet! Tropical Coast is already up. Just noticed that Sonic break the cages to make the butterflies open the flower, just like they do in Silent Forest.