Awoo.

Sonic Lost World: *Japan Site Update* TGS2013 Trailer, New artwork and more!

Woun

For the record, the spoiler rules this is an official stream, spoiler tags need not be employed in this topic or relevant ones. However, keep it out of the status updates to prevent rules violations and the revoking of your status privileges.

God, these comments during the live stream are giving me cancer...

If you're talking about the scrolling ones, turn them off by clicking the little speech bubble with the ellipses in it. It's on the bottom of the video window. If you're talking about the chat, just hit one of the other tabs like Filter or Settings.

Yes. There be high quality in this one. Dimps definitely must have had more time to work on it.

God, these comments during the live stream are giving me cancer...

What are they saying?

So are people going to put story details in spoiler tags this time around, considering it's the first 45 minutes of the actual game?

Wait. WHAT?! Intro Cutscene, and Windy Hill playthouguh in this footage?!

So are people going to put story details in spoiler tags this time around, considering it's the first 45 minutes of the actual game?

When was it confirmed to be the first 45 minutes? I thought it was just 45 mins of random Lost World stuff, along with having Iizuka giving info...

It random shit like "MARIO!" or "BRAZILIANS ARE COOLER!"

and yes, Sonic Lost World is being shown first.

Edited by KaBlamJamDan

Lawd have mercy:

To turn off the chat if you don't want to see it, hit one of the tabs next to it like Filter or Settings. It will remove the chat for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

For the record, the spoiler rules this is an official stream, spoiler tags need not be employed in this topic or relevant ones. However, keep it out of the status updates to prevent rules violations and the revoking of your status privileges.

Well I'm just here for the gameplay details, and since this thread was originally for the TGS trailer, I was thinking spoiler tags might be necessary. But if they're not needed, they're not needed I guess.

Yes. There be high quality in this one. Dimps definitely must have had more time to work on it.

What are they saying?

Wait. WHAT?! Intro Cutscene, and Windy Hill playthouguh in this footage?!

When was it confirmed to be the first 45 minutes? I thought it was just 45 mins of random Lost World stuff, along with having Iizuka giving info...

Well that's what I keep hearing. Probably wrong, tho.

what trailer?

It's was a really short reiteration of things we've seen before. And they're playing the other TGS preview we saw earlier. Nothing new has popped up yet.