Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Haha. Nice one.

I wonder if Sakurai'll do a reveal for the hell of it.

The only thing I can see that may been photoshopped is Marth eyes but then again, Chrom is related to him so they can share some facial feature.

The problem I had with this leak is the room; like why do this person own a copy of 4?

And why are they not sharing it with the rest of us?

Chrom's appearance would just be overkill. Assuming Ike is returning, 3 lord swordsmen? Noooope.

I am never going to believe a leak until its proven to be true

Oh god, the hate that will ensue when people see that Ridley pic from sakurai.

I would totaly Crack up if he revealed Ridley as a playable character, the firestorm would be epic!

Oh, here is a hilarious one from bitforums(BITF forums)

http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/forum/showthread.php?10559-SSB4-News-Thread&p=992195&viewfull=1#post992195

=NowhereStarr14;992195]Another terrible prank I could see is if tomorrow's Pic of the Day, just shows Mewtwo, standing alone. And the caption says like, “Mewtwo's back for Smash Bros.!!” Then, the second picture in the comments shows a Pokèball right next to him, that says somethin' like, “...And is now a new Pokèmon for Pokèballs!!”

And that will forever be known as the day, as thousands of Mewtwo fans travel to Japan to upright murder Sakurai.

1abdiVX.jpg

Another Kid Icarus stage on Wii U? Or some people are speculating it's another part of the other stage we saw. Some people also think this may be stage editor.

Pic of the day. This may look like a side-scrolling action game, but it's actually one of the stages.

Autoscrolling, maybe?

The spring and spikeball look so out of place in this image, which is making me suspicious and inclined to believe it's either a stage editor or part of an adventure mode of some sort.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sakurai confirms its a stage. It COULD be a Stage Builder stage.

OMFG why is Omochao on my screen? Damnit, maybe I can shoot him... Nice one, guys, seriously. I hate April Fools' Day.

It's defnately part of Palutena's Temple from Uprising's Ch 20, the Wall patterns, torch design and most obvious to me the statues match what was seen in that chapter.

The game alsohad Spike balls if I remember.

KI3-1.png

KI2-2.png

KI1-1.png

daily-1.png

Possibilities from cool to awesome:

I can't argue with those comparisons, it may just be another Kid Icarus stage.

The out of place objects may mean it is some kind of adventure mode Kid Icarus stage.

It may be a stage builder stage and the similarities are coincidental or even sly referencing on Sakurai's part (I mean he used specifically Kirby music as a general Smash theme in the All-Star Waiting Room on Melee).

It may be a stage builder stage but this time there are tilesets that take inspiration from more malleable settings from various Nintendo games.

Anyway, it seems likely it's a Kid Icarus stage and my god if so please give me a remix of Chapter 20's Land Battle theme for it if so it's one of my fave songs in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFrDMZtl3lM

1:50 onwards hnnnng

• Thumbs Up 1

Another Kid Icarus stage? Sakurai sure loves that game (duh)!

Also, that "leaked" image of Chrom...I don't know if I want to see him in SSB4. I know he's supposed to replace Ike since Awakening is the most recent game but he looks too similar to Marth. XD

Honestly I don't mind two stages from various franchises. But if Kid Icarus gets two stages, Fire Emblem could EASILY get two stages as well.

Another Kid Icarus stage? Sakurai sure loves that game (duh)!

Also, that "leaked" image of Chrom...I don't know if I want to see him in SSB4. I know he's supposed to replace Ike since Awakening is the most recent game but he looks too similar to Marth. XD

I just can't see them removing Ike. Hence why I think they'll either pick the Avatar/

Grima who basically is the Avatar anyway

, or just not include an Awakening character at all and go with Lyn instead.

It'd be really cool if the Stage Builder now had various options from different stages or textures that aren't in any other stage..

I dunno. Sakurai seemed to imply that this was  a real in-game stage and not Stage Builder.

That spring is definitely the same kind as the ones in Brawl's Subspace Emissary and stage builder.

Regardless, its possible that in the stage itself there's a platforming section and they just added the spring so characters with low jumps can make it. It would be interesting if Stage Builder is back and you can now add elements to existing stages. But we don't even know that yet. Its too early to say if its Stage Builder or not.

I'm pretty sure the generic bumper on Peach's Castle in Smash 64 is the ONLY instance of generic Smash props being used as a permanent stage element (correct me if I'm wrong).  Something does seem very fishy about generic springs here considering they could have easily used, I dunno, a jump pad from Kid Icarus instead to keep the stage in style.

The first conclusion I would jump to would be stage builder. I'd love to see that feature back more fully realised.

Its not an impossibility that this is one of the Stage Builder themes you can choose from...but its also just as likely that this is a normal stage with a prop from the Stage Builder...it can be either one really.

The only 2 previous Smash Bros. stages that had springs in it were from Brawl...FlatZone 2 and the Picto-Chat stages. They didn't have normal looking springs...but they also weren't there all the time and the stages weren't scrolling stages.

If that's a Kid Icarus stage (most likely is), it could be a continuation of the previously shown Palutena Temple.

That's what I'm thinking, it continues from the Upper Part of Palutena's Temple, and looks like you somehow end up in the halls. 

My guess it's problemly similar to the Castle Siege stage that after a set time the stage transitions to another part of it. I just pray this doesn't turn into Rumble Falls, I thought that was one of the worst stages to me that I'd avoid at all cost.

I wish through Sakurai went into better detailed with Palutena's Temple the same way he done the SM3D Land and Prism Tower stages with multiple screenshots.

Through what's arkward here is the Generic looking Spring, who knows, it could be a Stage Builder thing using Assets from KI:Uprising or the Spring may be a new item, cause that thing doesn't belong here. If they wanted a spring like object to fit in, they should've used the Jump pads instead.

Well, it is now April, and new Nintendo Direct should be shown sometime this month. With that, we probably will see a new Smash Bros newcomer in the Direct. I wonder who we may see in the new Direct?

I'm thinking either an Advance Wars character (probably Sami) or Isaac from Golden Sun, as both games are getting re-released this month on the Wii U Virtual Console. Advance Wars is being re-released tomorrow (and Golden Sun in Japan).

Also, I think we'll see Ike this month as well, as its the anniversary of both the original Fire Emblem and Path of Radiance in Japan (on the 20th). If we don't get a Golden Sun/Advance Wars character in the Nintendo Direct, we MAY see a new FE character (as I just noticed even Awakening was released on the 19th). I still think we'll get a character from a new franchise, though, rather than from an existing one.

• Thumbs Up 1

It could be any newcomer.

So you think an advance war character should join in? What kind of stuff content could they bring? A stage were the fighters are in a middle of a war?