Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Yay. Another item I wont ever use from a game I didn't play. Sakura, give us something good. Like....um I don't know, a new stage or possible release date for both versions.

*Sakurai.

Also this IS something good. It's information on a new item that the majority of players are going to be playing with, and as a Zelda item it's one of the most unique and relevant. We get 5 daily images every week. If we started getting map reveals and other info of that caliber a lot more frequently, they'd be out of stuff to show off long before the game came out. The game's not gonna be out for a while, and the Pic of the Day hardly seems like a place to announce a release date, especially when it may not even have a simultaneous worldwide launch.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also

Why isn't DK's dash attack the roll

It's been 3 games and all DK has is that kick thing

They even gave Diddy his cartwheel in Brawl and yet DK still doesn't have his fucking roll attack

• Thumbs Up 6

Yeah, I've never really understood that. It'd feel so satisfying to see the DKC roll be DK's new dash attack.

On another note though.. I find it sort of funny that (as non-varied of a moveset that it gives him) Nintendo seems to understand Sonic's moves are all about spinning around more than Sega does at times. :v

• Thumbs Up 7

Yeah, I've never really understood that. It'd feel so satisfying to see the DKC roll be DK's new dash attack.

On another note though.. I find it sort of funny that (as non-varied of a moveset that it gives him) Nintendo seems to understand Sonic's moves are all about spinning around more than Sega does at times. :v

Walk away. Lets just leave it alone and go back to watching anime.

Nintendo looked mainly at Classic Sonic and Sonic the Fighters for his moveset. I think it worked out well enough.

Sonic's move set needs adjustments so it isn't so simple and feels so lazily put together. Doubt it'll happen tho'.

Nintendo looked mainly at Classic Sonic and Sonic the Fighters for his moveset. I think it worked out well enough.

Sonic's move set needs adjustments so it isn't so simple and feels so lazily put together. Doubt it'll happen tho'.

Well, his Smash attacks and basics were fine, IMO, buuut, not so much his Specials.

Sonic's Dair should be replaced by the stomp to connect it a bit more to the modern games, but the team seem to be opposed to making any moveset changes whatsoever unless the character is getting a complete overhaul. Have we seen any new moves for veterans besides Bowser or Pit?

Zelda's got some notable changes. There's also a rumor that Dedede's Waddle Dee toss move has been removed since Waddle Dee is now playable.

I can't believe people want Waddle Dee playable to begin with.

he'll break the game due to his overpowered-ness 

but seriously though no waddle dee pls

• Thumbs Up 2

I love Waddle Dee. I always have. But I don't think he has a chance at being a playable character .And I don't want him to, either. I think we have all bases covered for the Kirby series with the three current characters.

I maybe could accept Prince Fluff, but I'd rather not.

I love Waddle Dee. I always have. But I don't think he has a chance at being a playable character .And I don't want him to, either. I think we have all bases covered for the Kirby series with the three current characters.

I maybe could accept Prince Fluff, but I'd rather not.

Adeline would make a fun new female character with unique moveset, but sadly possibility of her showing up is nil

Sonic's gone the longest without being seen in a daily pic - he hasn't been seen for almost a month and a half, so who knows, maybe his moveset is being overhauled and that's the reason for this drought.

Zelda's got some notable changes.

Not really, no. We've seen some fancy new effects for her ftilt but that's it as far as I can recall.

Side B's ability to work out of a stutterstep, cancel into a shield or a grab during the rev up stage, and its invincibility frames lends it to be more defensive in nature, and helps Sonic control momentum. Down B's more offensive, as it's faster, has different levels of power depending how fast the B-button's mashed upon release, and can hit twice in the air if the analog stick is tilted in the direction he's going.

• Thumbs Up 2

I kinda feel like they should've made Sonic's side+B a sort of "Boost" that functions the same way (maybe make it look like the speed trail parkour thing you do in Lost World?). At least it'd be an aesthetic difference from two moves that look exactly the same.

I wouldn't mind if his side B just became his shot attack from sonic battle.

Whatever it is, if we get another pic of him hopefully its Good. Or he still showinging off Zelda, king dedede and rosalina.

Pikachu is missing too

When you think of "Boost" though, you think of instantly careening off at mach speed in the direction he's facing. Side B Spin Dash doesn't do that.

Maybe I'm just accustomed to the way Sonic plays, but I wouldn't like any of his specials to be significantly altered. Change the startups and power of the moves (Hi, Homing Attack!), certainly, but don't replace them.

Like, I know moveset alterations is something people want the most out of him, but I'd still consider that a loss for me. D:

At least the Spring remains the same. Know what they should do? As the Spring is tumbling down and rotating if it's used in mid-air, instead of causing damage to someone no matter what, the Spring should make them bounce off in the direction the Spring head is facing if the person hits it while the Spring is facing one of the three downward angles. Like how Sonic goes flying off in the direction the Spring is facing, whether it's facing up or down, in his games. The ultimate troll gimp.