Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

But then why would the leak be a crappy camera shot that's not the least bit creative like the others are?

Easier to sneak a picture, I guess

I think what we're seeing is maybe a shot from a Nintendo Direct. It appears to be a person playing the game to show off Palutena.

My Bubsy edgeguard game is too serious.

You guys aren't ready.

Oh, come on. What could possibly go wrong?

• Thumbs Up 2

I think what we're seeing is maybe a shot from a Nintendo Direct. It appears to be a person playing the game to show off Palutena.

What about this picture here?

tumblr_mzsn6x1hY71s9tehdo1_500.png

I don't know about you guys, but there appears to be some kind of disrepancy on the outlines of these hoaxes, even the Palutena ones. Maybe it's that they're not as smooth (in that they look like they're drawn with a vector tool rather than being based directly off the model), or that they're not supposed to be partially transparent. Maybe someone with sharper eyes can tell for sure?

are you for real we just went over this

Look Cola, we should probably Just

....Let it go~

Really? Sorry, I kinda missed that. What happened?

its Faker than Fake, my Dog who works at Nintendo confirms that.

• Thumbs Up 6

Really? Sorry, I kinda missed that. What happened?

ah maybe i misread your post as thinking you were duped by the picture

in any case it was posted on the last page

my apologies

I don't know about you guys, but there appears to be some kind of disrepancy on the outlines of these hoaxes, even the Palutena ones. Maybe it's that they're not as smooth (in that they look like they're drawn with a vector tool rather than being based directly off the model), or that they're not supposed to be partially transparent. Maybe someone with sharper eyes can tell for sure?

screen-8.jpg

Based on this screenshot, the outlines are indeed somewhat transparent, although that seems to depend on what the object is in front of and the lighting.

ah maybe i misread your post as thinking you were duped by the picture

in any case it was posted on the last page

my apologies

No problem. To be honest, I was not duped. I think I'll look at the last page anyway.

its Faker than Fake, my Dog who works at Nintendo confirms that.

Very funny, wise guy!...Even though it is likely fake, anyway.

Remember the outlines are adjustable though, so who knows if every screenshot consistently uses the default setting.

Indeed, the outlines can't be a strike against this if they're adjustable. It's probably not just the thickness, but the sharpness and transparency too.

Imma just wait until the next pic of the day comes up.....

Post somethin' about Windy hill, I wanna know what details you have to show us! Or give us a new Wii U stage. Something.

Sakurai's apparently in as much a KIU mood as everyone else.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

That is Viridi, yes.

So we get a KIU god, another god that's loved by all in her universe, and a somewhat-realistic princess that commands a fighting force, all in a single pic.

Amazon Pandora confirmed

• Thumbs Up 1

Huh, Viridi looks a bit different from her KI:U model, though it might just be the way she looks in the shot. Nice to see her actually having an appearance in her own stage, I wonder if she gets dialogue like there is in Shadow Moses and that Brawl Star Fox stage.

Wasn't he also pretty fucking big in Galaxy and Galaxy 2?

He was big in Galaxy 2 due to the Power of the Stars. In 1 he was regular old Bowser hueg.

Seeing this video reminds me of how bad this series' AI can be.

Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing. Against the Level 9 CPU.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's freakin' Luigi, of course he was going to win all of those battles.

That and the Year of Luigi is still going.

E: Luigi can also beat a team of level 9 CPUs in a survival free for all by doing absolutely nothing as well. That alone makes him best brawler even if he's OP in this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQWNmX96xpo&src_vid=CwDngBhmQXY&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_869837

Yeaaaah Viridi!! :D

Still, guess my tiny guestimate about a Direct being announced today was wrong. Ah well :P