Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

Honestly, I'm glad that they brought back Bully.

image_62139_thumb_wide930.jpg

Super_Mario_64___Bully_by_Ade1988.jpg

Had a great time knocking these dudes out in Mario 64. And that big knight looking one is either Big Bully or just a new version. Every way, sucks that they were taken out of Mario Galaxy, but glad that it will be time to bump them off platforms some more!

Edited by The Pink YoshiUnity

I wish Wario could be in this game. Anyone else agree? It would be completely unnatural because he was in Super Mario 64 DS.(3D mario game)

I wish Wario could be in this game. Anyone else agree? It would be completely unnatural because he was in Super Mario 64 DS.(3D mario game)

I agree, and also Waluigi, and what about their cousin the exterminator from donkey kong 3? Stanley needs a comeback!(And I am actualy serious, not jokey

I agree, and also Waluigi, and what about their cousin the exterminator from donkey kong 3? Stanley needs a comeback!(And I am actualy serious, not jokey

What could he do that isn't super gimmicky though? We know how Wario & Waluigi could play by looking at stuff like their stats in the spinoffs(E.g. M&S and MK) and their respective games.(Ignoring the fact that Wario is in 64 DS) Larry doesn't have anything to base his stats off of.

Edited by Mr. 0

What could he do that isn't super gimmicky though? We know how Wario & Waluigi could play by looking at stuff like their stats in the spinoffs(E.g. M&S and MK).(Ignoring the fact that Wario is in 64 DS) Larry doesn't have anything to base his stats off of.

hover/ boosted jump using his spray can? also use it as a short range attack, and it gets modified by powerups. his overall attributes would proably be a little slower though

hover/ boosted jump using his spray can? also use it as a short range attack, and it gets modified by powerups. his overall attributes would proably be a little slower though

But that seems incredibly complicated and gimmicky. Wario & Waluigi would(for the most part) be stat tweaks.

But that seems incredibly complicated and gimmicky. Wario & Waluigi would(for the most part) be stat tweaks.

well, not if you simply gave him peach's hover just with the spray can rather than a natural ability, then tweak some of the abilitys, and maybe make him faster, but have lousy turning(sorta like luigi)

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's a Chilly.  Which is just a Bully made of ice.

...Yeah. That could be it since it's located at an ice level. I just noticed that. If anything, I was looking at the horns and since the chill bullies all had single horn on the top of their heads, I assumed otherwise. They could have altered them to resemble standard bullies a little more, but also probably made bullies more tolerable to the cold and scrapped the chill bullies.

Even though it's pretty small, I probably should had use this picture, snipped from the JP website.

mario-bully88zr7.png

Edited by The Pink YoshiUnity

Well, not so if you make it a modified version of Peach's hover with some vertical gain, and then a small bit of descent during the hover. Now the question is would would replace Toad? Donkey Kong Jr perhaps? toad-ish with some speed, but a oddly tweaked moveset that includes a lot of jumping

Thinking about it, I guess it's not that huge of a surprise that Nintendo would bring back the observatory, and by extension gravity based levels. They were popular and even if the game isn't based on that gimmick, they can still be used well.

Very cool if they are returning. Too bad there's no Yoshi, though.

People expecting other playable characters.

lol

Do you mean outside of the 4 that we already have?

With the Observatory there, I think Rosalina might have a chance at being an unlockable Peach skin.

Great guys, now you've got me thinking of Rosalina using all the different power-ups.

Like Catsuit Rosalina.

Finally, I will be able to see it outside of Rule 34...

Edited by Ringo ~
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ok, so a model of Stanley does exist(from SSB, a trophy)
Trophy282.PNG
Still, if he aimed it down he could have a highly tweaked hover that has a bit more of an arc trajectory than a straight hover

Still need a distant realitive for the fourth character(or DKjr)

Ya how about DK Jr instead of Toad, (he did use to be as common a recurring party character more than even DK)
DKJR_Tennis.PNGNeedless to say his attributes would be quite an interesting tweak, proably on the slower but great jumper

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

Ok, so a model of Stanley does exist(from SSB, a trophy)

Trophy282.PNG

Still, if he aimed it down he could have a highly tweaked hover that has a bit more of an arc trajectory than a straight hover

Still need a distant realitive for the fourth character(or DKjr)

Ya how about DK Jr instead of Toad, (he did use to be as common a recurring party character more than even DK)

DKJR_Tennis.PNGNeedless to say his attributes would be quite an interesting tweak, proably on the slower but great jumper

Actually, now that I think about it, wouldn't having an extra mode similar to New Super Luigi U that features Wario, Waluigi, Stanley, and DK jr. would be interesting to say the least. They would all be modified versions of the original 4 characters.

I think we can say with certainty, Stanley won't ever be returning. DK Jr. might get an appearance in some spin-off, but even that is unlikely after they threw him out.

The music in this stage is absolutely incredible.

It is nice.

Also, i suppose this pretty much confirms that you can play as people other then Mario in single player and it's not like Return to Dreamland where the alternate characters can only be accessed in co-op. 

Actually, now that I think about it, wouldn't having an extra mode similar to New Super Luigi U that features Wario, Waluigi, Stanley, and DK jr. would be interesting to say the least. They would all be modified versions of the original 4 characters.

well hey if we ever get the Wii-u and 3-d world to the same modability as the wii and Brawl, we could do it ourselves XD