Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

Let's not go this route...

blink.png

ph34r.png No...

... lets...

Fuzzy Meatloaf

Edited by Briraka
  • Thumbs Up 5

God I'm having so much trouble going on without having this game in my life. Mario games have always been an escape in my life, even in adulthood. A magical, fun place where even a pudgy guy like me can be a hero. Top it off with wonderfully colorful graphics and controls that always control like butter...

Every second I'm not playing Super Mario 3D Land is a pretty shitty second...

• Thumbs Up 6

God I'm having so much trouble going on without having this game in my life. Mario games have always been an escape in my life, even in adulthood. A magical, fun place where even a pudgy guy like me can be a hero. Top it off with wonderfully colorful graphics and controls that always control like butter...

Every second I'm not playing Super Mario 3D Land is a pretty shitty second...

This, especially since Lost World's been confirmed to not be as spectacular as it led me to believe.

You can bet your ass I'm going to be Koopa Luigi-ing around every stage at Christmas.

As if I didn't want this game enough already...

Just...

oh lawdy it looks so good~

Also it seems that the Goomba disguise works by outright wearing a decapitated Goomba head. Dandy.

Edited by Haunted Haden

You know, when they're travelling to the Sprixie Kingdom, Peach is leading, right? I just realized, that probably means she was the first one to jump into the pipe to chase after Bowser. That's my girl.

That new footage is really cool, I'm still watching it at the moment. Seeing the Mega Mushroom in 3D is pretty cool actually. I find it weird the Goomba disguise works even if the nearby enemy/enemies clearly saw you before putting on the disguise two seconds earlier, but it's hilarious so I'll let it slide. 8U

Edited by ElementofChaos
  • Thumbs Up 2

Those Mii Robots are used for the Online Multiplayer Ghost mode.

Nice touch that we get some form of Online play.

Edited by Autosaver

Wait..................Online Multiplayer? FUCK YES!

*sees it's just ghosts*

Sigh...................so close yet so far...........................

Edited by Ghostly Warp

Wait..................Online Multiplayer? FUCK YES!

*sees it's just ghosts*

Sigh...................so close yet so far...........................

I don't know about you, but I love ghosts in platformers. Let's you learn different ways to go through a level.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I'm not saying it's a bad thing that it's there, I don't mind Ghosts either, but.............................putting in ghosts before online-co-op?

ghosts can be pre-recordered, and thus there is more lienency for lag, and you dont have to worry about them interfering with the player. Its also not easy to implement either in this scenario, especialy with the preciseness of mario

The ghosts are a cool idea, I have to admit.

Still, I wish we could see some online multiplayer for reals. I'd love to play this game with some internet friends. D:

I honestly found the most awesome thing about that trailer to be the fact that when you run with a Koopa shell once you reach your top running speed you actually retract into said shell.  It's like Shell Mario suit and the Koopa shells from 64 had a baby.  I hope Koopas crop up a little more frequently in his game compared to other 3D Mario games for that reason.

Man this game couldn't come soon enough.  Platforming excellence for sure. 

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m
  • Thumbs Up 8

Is no one going to comment on the train level?! New tropes is something recent Mario games have been severely lacking and that looks spectacular

I'm more excited about friggin' CARNIVAL levels. :D Our boy Sonic has been doing 'em for years, but it's incredibly refreshing to see Mario traversing through one for the first time.

So SEGA decide to limit Sonic to Mario tropes, just as Nintendo decide to let Mario explore some new environments. Good going, SEGA. You made you Mario clone worse than need-be.

• Thumbs Up 4

I need this so bad, that was so awesome! The music was fantastic, and I'm loving the power ups new and old! And how cartoony that opening cutscene is! I cannot wait!

Why the fuck is this game looking better than the Galaxy games? I never thought I'd say that.