Awoo.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (Wii-U/Switch) - It's the cat's meow!

Nintendoga

Is baffled that you didn't really want any of the galaxy games.

I thought they were ok but wasn't really something I could get into when I played them at my cousins house but maybe one of these days ill try giving them another go when the price goes down.

I never really had any doubts, just some standard indifference. I liked what I saw but wasn't really majorly impressed.

I thought they were ok but wasn't really something I could get into when I played them at my cousins house but maybe one of these days ill try giving them another go when the price goes down.
Mario Galaxy 1 is $20 and Mario Galaxy 2 is $30 The prices hve alaready dropped

Wow, and here I was thinking that this would play things safe; there's so much creativity here blink.png!. The level design (dat shadow level), the bosses (Bowser in a Wario-esc car), and the power ups (I see that Mario 128's multiple character's on screen at once is returning smile.png) all look so much fun to play with. I was hesitant to be excited about the game, as I looked like it was just 3d Land with more content, but man I was wrong; the level design is very creative, the new power ups are awesome, and the presentation is just as good as Galaxy's (dat music man!).

Glad I was wrong about this game; this is a great game for the Wii U this holiday right next to Sonic Lost World smile.png.

Edited by RK64

Wow, and here I was thinking that this would play things safe; there's so much creativity here blink.png!. The level design (dat shadow level), the bosses (Bowser in a Wario-esc car), and the power ups (I see that Mario 128's multiple character's on screen at once is returning smile.png) all look so much fun to play with. I was hesitant to be excited about the game, as I looked like it was just 3d Land with more content, but man I was wrong; the level design is very creative, the new power ups are awesome, and the presentation is just as good as Galaxy's (dat music man!).

Glad I was wrong about this game; this is a great game for the Wii U this holiday right next to Sonic Lost World smile.png.

Too bad the boss battle it's self isn't too exciting.

I would had enjoy it more if the gameplay was displayed full-screen and the hosts were shown on a small sub-screen in the corner.

Edited by The Pink YoshiUnity

Some more off-screen gameplay with less awkward hosts:

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=213727

Includes the Bowser pimp-mobile boss battle.

EDIT: ONM picks apart the full Super Mario 3D World artwork...

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/55108/features/10-things-we-learned-from-the-super-mario-3d-world-artwork/

HOLY SHIT COMET OBSERVATORY?!!!

• Thumbs Up 3

Holy CRAP is that full artwork absolutely glorious. Para Bones! And a Bullet (Bill) Train!

Edited by CC14 the Franken Frog

Oh wow, I think I found my new Lock Screen Wallpaper. 

I am so hyped for this game.

EDIT: Apparently there is the observatory from Galaxy in the top right corner of that artwork, if GAF is to be believed.

Edited by The Kid

EDIT: Apparently there is the observatory from Galaxy in the top right corner of that artwork, if GAF is to be believed.

That was mentioned in the ONM article :lol:

Anyway, now you can judge for yourself - MAHOOSIV version of the artwork for you all to enjoy!

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/a1/Grand_Group_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.jpg

That...is a pretty strange thing to include. I wonder what the deal is with it...

Also Bowser carnival looks rad as heck.

Eggman's Interstellar Amusement Park now has a business rival it seems.

Also, what IS the deal with the Observatory (if anything im glad there's continuity) maybe it has something to do with the fairy thing Bowser has captured.

Rosalina as a secret unlockable fifth playable character PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Also, some alternate artwork for Luigi and Peach from the Japanese website:

Luigi_Artwork_%28alt%29_-_Super_Mario_3D

Princess_Peach_Artwork_%28alt%29_-_Super

Showing off a bit of ankle... you naughty princess, you!

• Thumbs Up 5

The Observatory?!...I'd love to see some Galaxy levels as a bonus. Or maybe remixes of Galaxy levels ala Sonic Generations, using new level design but familiar locations. I dunno, either way that'd be sweeeeet.

Rosalina as a secret unlockable fifth playable character PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Don't you dare play with my emotions like this.

• Thumbs Up 3

Bowser kidnaps the 7 Sprixie Princesses
Go through the 7 worlds saving them, then Bowser pulls a Mario 3 and kidnaps Rosalina in World 8.

Calling it.

This game looks so much better than it did at E3. Almost like a new game.

Hmm... the Comet Observatory, eh? I smell a possible "World S" style bonus world to be unlocked...

Hmm... the Comet Observatory, eh? I smell a possible "World S" style bonus world to be unlocked...

I'm personally hoping it ends up similar to how the bonus worlds in 3D Land worked, as in, there'll basically be a second half of the game accessible from the Observatory once you beat the main game.

Perhaps it's too much to ask. But then again, 3/4 of the stuff this game is throwing at us was once considered too much to ask, so I guess it can't hurt to keep my hopes up.

Edited by Haunted Haden

Geez, those similarities are uncanny.

Slap a chest patch on that Spike and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.