Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - Previews

Carbo

Yessss! I can't wait to see more of this. X3 Looking forward to dat 3DS gameplay, hope it's cool!

From DeviantART. Don't remember who the artist is though. D:

The artist is ss2sonic

• Thumbs Up 1

This game looks really polished graphically so far.  I'm definitely digging the art direction!  Here's to hoping for some cool modern and chiptune mash ups!

I remember people complaining about how Generations looked when the first trailer was released, and people saying it was jaggy and not as good as Unleashed.

I'm not going to dig through the old topics to find it, but I believe it involved people scaling the images to a degree you would never see them in game and claiming they were ugly.

Generations's shaders were pretty simple compared to Unleashed.  Once again a bizzare choice (I mean I guess it was a choice) to not have specularity is probably the most glaring, and now I'm wondering where my puns come from.  

So in half an hour to an hour and a half? Awesome.

Edited by Blue Blood

More like a half hour to an hour.

You're reasoning for this is what exactly? I guess allowing for error in the sense that IGN won't be punctual?

You're reasoning for this is what exactly? I guess allowing for error in the sense that IGN won't be punctual?

Margin of error.

ooo, link please! I can actualy catch this one

It's not going to be a live stream or something. Someone will probably link it when it goes up.

It's not going to be a live stream or something. Someone will probably link it when it goes up.

Ah, ok Timmit, thanks cant wait to see it though! I actualy have a Wii-U though now so I am happy!

Awesome! I should be able to see it before I leave for work in an hour.

Urm... new topic so we can contain discussion of the footage or....?

Urm... new topic so we can contain discussion of the footage or....?

Ehh, I think this is a good place to keep it.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's not a trailer btw. It's lots of new info with footage. Chances are it's a hands-on video, an interview or a mix. We got lots of those for Generations and past games.

Though we do need to remember this is proably still Alpha footage, as its still proably 5 months at least till they release it, although they have proably been doing the engine polishing for the past 10 months at least(or whenever they got the development kit)

Alpha? Maybe I'm not so savvy with how it works, but I'd hope it'd be at least beta by now.

Looking back at the graphical style arguments, I'd love to say that simpler graphics isn't necessarily worse and a cartoony style may be deliberate...

But so could be said of the music, and it's prolly being shown within an hour or so so I'm shutting up. *hides under a table and shudders*

Alpha? Maybe I'm not so savvy with how it works, but I'd hope it'd be at least beta by now.

Well perhaps Alpha/beta but it is definately still a level or two away from release

Nah, plenty of games are still in Alpha about half a year before they're released.

Nice! Can't wait to see what is in store for us. Hope we get info on Wii U and 3DS.

Hopefully a couple new screenshots or maybe something more interesting