Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

You'd be hardpressed to argue the Werehog wasn't fucked from Day One on account of being a Werehog, nevermind his gameplay. Vampire Sonic wouldn't go over much better as a result.

• Thumbs Up 3

Whatever this game's 'gimmick' is, it had better not be a new transformation. Sonic really just needs to be a blue hedgehog Sega...

But what if he is sometimes a yellow hedgehog, is that ok?

Alright yellow too, and one day we'll see this mofo again:

0CmSp1G.jpg

*Tears*

Alright yellow too, and one day we'll see this mofo again:

0CmSp1G.jpg

*Tears*

So...you want him to be blue but also yellow, green, red, purple, silver and orange?

• Thumbs Up 6

So...you want him to be blue but also yellow, green, red, purple, silver and orange?

You discovered my logic hole! *Flees* But yeah those guardians, what the flying shit? From the looks of their silhouettes they look more out of place than the Wisps. I guess they are meant to be alien like though given they're in a 'lost world'.

I really don't see what's so out of place about them, and why it's such a big issue. I mean every console title since Shadow the Hedgehog has had something "out of place" as the central focus of the game, so why does everyone feel such a need to point it our here?

• Thumbs Up 7

I really don't see what's so out of place about them, and why it's such a big issue. I mean every console title since Shadow the Hedgehog has had something "out of place" as the central focus of the game, so why does everyone feel such a need to point it our here?

They'll probably seem less weird once we see them properly, the whole only showing us the shape thing is making our imaginations run wild. Also the Black Arms didn't look that weird because we were used to things like Chaos and Biolizard, these guys have a different look to them judging by their outline.

You'd be hardpressed to argue the Werehog wasn't fucked from Day One on account of being a Werehog, nevermind his gameplay. Vampire Sonic wouldn't go over much better as a result.

I know you were just teasing, but to be clear, I meant more in the ballpark of Sonic beating the shit out of the Minotaur or something. But that's neither here nor there regarding Lost World, I suppose.

Edited by Deaf Guy in Music Plant
  • Thumbs Up 2

I... really don't like those designs. I've already lost a lot of hype for this game.

I... really don't like those designs. I've already lost a lot of hype for this game.

... We've barely seen anything about it, man. Can we at least wait until Wednesday before we wholesale dismiss it?

• Thumbs Up 1

... We've barely seen anything about it, man. Can we at least wait until Wednesday before we wholesale dismiss it?

Just watch when the launch trailer and theme song is released, and we collectively lose our shit with our eyes sticky taped to our screens.

We have a title and two images. That is literally all we know about this game. And you are already dismissing it. Okay.
  • Thumbs Up 6

Was the 29th thing US time or Japanese time? You think we may hear about it tomorrow, or will Sega Japan hold back the announcement till slow poke America finally gets to the 29th the day after?

Was the 29th thing US time or Japanese time? You think we may hear about it tomorrow, or will Sega Japan hold back the announcement till slow poke America finally gets to the 29th the day after?

It's a worldwide announcement, so here it will be on 29th and 30th in japan, I think.

It's a worldwide announcement, so here it will be on 29th and 30th in japan, I think.

Blegh, longer wait for me than for most >.<

Thanks for clearing that up tho.

Two more days to go, Two more days of sorrow, one more look at Eggman's face and I'll be dead tomorrow!

I wonder what time the announcement will be made? Afternoon I hope.

• Thumbs Up 2

Two more days to go, Two more days of sorrow, one more look at Eggman's face and I'll be dead tomorrow!

I hope it's noonish and not super early in the morning like it usually is, I want to get the information as it happens and not wake up and see people already talking about it.

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm surprised they don't make the North American website first as opposed the Japanese one since Sonic apparently isn't that popular over there.

As long as it occurs sometime while I'm at school, and I'm able to avoid the initial wave of the inevitable fangasmic shitstorm, I'm game

Well they always seem to be while I am asleep so at least I have something surprising to wake up to. Unless its an announcement of an announcement of an announcement.

Looking forward to actually seeing these guys, well if they roll them out all at once that is. Waluigi better be first in that case. Or the not-Bowser one. They look the most interesting to me.

Now.....I think this game should have multiplayer.

but it depends on what type of gameplay they got going on there.

They should of have multiplayer in generations. They can still make it happen

Edited by jordine

If inferno doesn't check the site tomorrow, probably on the stroke of midnight.