Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Had 10 minutes spare so had a quick bash as to how I see Slumpy in the image.

2rrtamw.png7

He's using a monocle and is holding his pinky finger out like a gentlemen. 

Study the high-res picture more, you'll see he is indeed holding a flower, not a monocle. A white rose by the looks of it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hopefully the 29th gives us some official renders of the guardians. I'm not holding my breath though.

Most likely not especially if they are bosses. maybe around e3

Gee, thanks...could've gone through the day without having to be reminded of that universal rule.

They are probably making some right now of his/her silhouette.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

Again, my sides will have a field day if this "female" character turns out to actually be a guy, feminine body structure/pose be damned.

• Thumbs Up 8

My Speculation of What will happen on May 29, 2013:

-We will get a CGI Trailer with Sonic and Tails meeting the Guardians. 

-We will get a Logo for the Game at the end of the trailer

-We will get CGI renders of the guardians and Sonic and Tails in picture form.

-Confirmation that we will get gameplay footage and more trailers at E3 2013

• Thumbs Up 2

My Speculation of What will happen on May 29, 2013:

-We will get a CGI Trailer with Sonic and Tails meeting the Guardians. 

-We will get a Logo for the Game at the end of the trailer

-We will get CGI renders of the guardians and Sonic and Tails in picture form.

-Confirmation that we will get gameplay footage and more trailers at E3 2013

Minus the renders, the rest of what you said sounds pretty obvious. We already know if we get a trailer, the logo is going to be shown. Unless its one of those annoying teaser trailers that shows nothing. And it's E3. This game will be there unless Sega pulls a Konami and make the game fall off radar until September. The only thing that would be nice to see is renders of the 5-9 characters that will be in the game. (I still think Eggman is going to make an appearance)

I don't get why you guys are so excited at the moment.

The 29th is when we should be hyped!

• Thumbs Up 1

Of course, Crash. We may speculate that there may be trailers and renders, but who knows what we will precisely see on the 29th?

That is why I cannot wait for the 29th to come around. Anyone else excited?

What's wrong with being excited? The games was announced, and then about a week later they teased something very interesting (whether you like the sounds of it or not) and gave us a date for more info in less than a weeks time.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 5

We haven't been hyped for a main Sonic game for almost 2 years =z

Guys, what if is a Mario and Sonic crossover and the original announcement was a

red herring

On the 29th we'll get a Mario teaser instead, featuring Not-Eggman and friends

The source is myself, so we can all agree that this is indisputable

Surely if it were a mario and sonic crossover the planet interior would be filled of pipes :P

Study the high-res picture more, you'll see he is indeed holding a flower, not a monocle. A white rose by the looks of it.

Didn't know there was a higher res image. Yes, looking at it it looks to me like he's holding a dandelion or something.

Weren't we supposed to be getting something in Famitsu, or have I missed the post regarding that?

Didn't know there was a higher res image. Yes, looking at it it looks to me like he's holding a dandelion or something.

Weren't we supposed to be getting something in Famitsu, or have I missed the post regarding that?

That was proved to be untrue. I think.

Wow. Hundred pages in a week.

Can't wait to see how many more there are before the 29th.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?485090-Knuckles-The-Echidna-The-7th-Lost-Guardian

Whilst the above link is just another - slightly crazy - topic on the SEGA forums, I do hope Knuckles is playable in Lost World. I'm all for giving Knuckles a stronger story-role than just being another sidekick. Didn't the music artist, Hunnid-P confirm he was working on a Sonic project? So surely that would be Lost World. Here's hoping!

Edited by -Clara Oswald-

Remember the last time Knuckles guarded a prized possession?

I don't.

Edited by Autosaver

Part of me kinda wants to see the Adventure route get taken again with characters. 6 playable characters, each being put against a specific guardian, with their own interconnecting stories. Except this time just have each have a variation of the core gameplay

Didn't the music artist, Hunnid-P confirm he was working on a Sonic project? So surely that would be Lost World. Here's hoping!

I'd like clarification on how recently this was "confirmed" because if it was a while ago it might be irrelevant, or be a plan for something that never became reality.

Could even have been that he was being credited in the HD re-release of SA2, that simple.