Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

So....is it safe to say knuckles is getting his own rap theme in this game? hunnid -p did say we'll see some knuckle music in next sonic game. but who knows, he could be lying.

Yeah, for some reason Hunnid-P's claims of being a composer in the next Sonic are sounding more and more non-beliebeeable by the day.

• Thumbs Up 1

So....is it safe to say knuckles is getting his own rap theme in this game? hunnid -p did say we'll see some knuckle music in next sonic game. but who knows, he could be lying.

This could also apply to M&S sochi

Hypothetically, What if he came back to do stuff other than anything Knuckles-related? Wouldn't be the first time someone came back and did different stuff. (The guy who sang Big's theme for example, later came back to do City Escape, and then Team Sonic's theme, both things that had nothing to do with Big.)

Wouldn't mind a few new hip-hop inspired pieces of music myself, as long as it was just the music without vocals.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

Doesn't Vector have spiky bracelets?? Or am I thinking of someone else?

But yeah, if it was a crossover they would NOT be keeping it a secret, at least not like this. They would have actually hinted at it by now.

No, Vector's bracelets have some belt-like...thingies...

Aw well...see it here so you know what I mean

500px-vector-the-crocodile-sonic-free-ri

Am I the only one who believes you guys are having more fun with that teaser shot than you will with the actual game?

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm pretty much convinced that we're all gonna be disappointed when the designs are actually revealed.

(well maybe not me but the rest of you)

• Thumbs Up 1

The hype is always better than the actual product. ALWAYS.

Memories of Generations hype...unsure.png

• Thumbs Up 2

No, Vector's bracelets have some belt-like...thingies...

Huh. I wonder who I was thinking of, then.

The hype is always better than the actual product. ALWAYS.

And that's why I wish people didn't hype themselves up so much. Be excited and all, but if you go into something thinking it'll be the best thing ever, you're probably just going to be disappointed.

• Thumbs Up 4

Alright thoughts on the new shot, some obvious stuff.

Reminds me of Nightmare bosses from NiGHTS. I'm sure someone's made that comparison. Especially the skinny slithery one, it reminds me of the cat boss that sets off the mouse rockets, I think his name was Clawz.

Probably will give powers similar to Wisp powers when defeated? Possibly elemental powers because of the different regions on the globe map. I'm still hoping the game will be a single large hub world. Either way I think these guys will become friendly when defeated and open up secondary missions in their regions. It's possible they all work for the big guy, who is like their tyrant guy, and he lives up in Mordor up there on the map of course and they do his bidding.

Edited by American Ristar
  • Thumbs Up 2

espio_the_chameleon_by_mintenndo-d5h2f3d

Espio has these studs. Sort of like spikes.

Edited by The Sunheart
  • Thumbs Up 1

But now that you say it, Vector would look neat with dem spiked-bracelets

And now the guardians. Judging by their shapes, acessories and even pose... seriously, who other group of characters uses spiky bracelets?

sin06.jpg

Chun-Li.

But anyway, I like the way the Guardians look, judging by their silhouettes. They might not be completely Sonic-esque, but the art style has evolved a lot and made a shift for the more light-hearted and cartoony designs, which has a charm of its own.

Fyi, just because voice work has been done or planned, doesn't mean the project will go ahead. Could be that Hunnid-P was called in or given the heads up to do somethin', and that somethin' was never finalised or didn't make it past planning stages. It happened with Tales of Vesperia too, Troy Baker and some other VAs said they did some additional voicework for ToV after it was released and people expected the PS3 version to be localised, and that never happened.

So yeaj, Hunnid-P saying one thing one time absolutely does not confirm anything, unfortunately.

• Thumbs Up 2

...'Unfortunately'?

Jokes aside, I doubt it's something for Knuckles, even if he makes it back. Knuckles has been in the sidelines for quite a while, and since Lost World isn't /that/ Lost World... I dunno.

I don't think rap would work with the current musical style, too, but that's a post for another topic.

Okay it looks like everyone glossed an important detail;

On Facebook, if you right click and open the image in a new tab, you can download the image in it's original resolution (click the image):

*image*

I have posted this

Has it been said yet that six is one short of a hedgehog's favorite number, aka special form? Maybe there is a seventh (seventh whatever) in the last level, a power or collectible? Or maybe we get a non-form like in Colors.

With how warmly the Colors' final battle was received for being a standard Sonic versus Eggman (and not whatever monstrosity from the center of the Earth or wherever the hell else), I'm going to roll with a "No" on a Super Sonic final boss.

We'll probably get Super Sonic as an unlockable in game since that's become a trend the last few titles, but as for an actual story role? Probably not.

If there IS a Super Sonic final boss fight, I'm going to guess it would be against Dr. Eggman anyway. People aren't exactly fans of monsters of the week. I mean, the Time Eater sort of counts as that, but it was also modified AND piloted by Dr. Eggman and his younger self.

Something I'd like to see is a more complicated subversion of the Super Sonic aspect of the final bosses.

Colours did it, mind you, but the Emeralds weren't involved in the plot anyway. What I'd like to see, on the other hand, is Sonic go on an adventure to get all the Chaos Emeralds--only for something to happen to keep him from using them against the final boss. Perhaps he needs to use the Emeralds for something else entirely, forcing him to actually fight Eggman (or whoever it is) in his normal form.

the girl has zettai ryouiki

I don't see it. It just looks like normal Eggman trousers, only with a lower height above the crotch than the rest.